Will tren or deca show up in TRT blood work?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I’m on TRT have ran many cycles and want to increase what I’m on without screwing up my TRT. I already understand how to get my test levels down to the needed levels, but didn’t know if Tren and Deca would influence or show up in “typical” TRT blood work.

what I plan on running:

test 400mg a week through test 400
Tren 200mg a week
Deca 300mg a week.
I’ve ran all these compounds at higher doses so I’m aware of how my body will react and what it can handle.

will the Tren and Deca show up in the blood work? If so, how would you suggest tapering the Tren and Deca down before blood work needs to be taken?

thanks in advance

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
When I say screw up, I mean get caught running the other compounds through blood work.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am pretty sure that at least deca will (it seemed to on recent bloods I had). It’ll get picked up as test and inflate that reading just based on what I believe. I think @Hyde knew about that....

I’d use npp rather than deca so you can clear the ester far quicker (and tren ace instead of e)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know on Tren but my understanding is deca will skew readings, so you would need to drop that 3 weeks or so prior to bloods (deca has a like a 7 day half-life if I recall right). We aren’t worried about the long-lasting metabolites, just hormone levels here.

I would just drop them both at least 4 weeks before your TRT bloodwork. You want your blood to have time to clean up anyway from the Tren.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I don’t know on Tren but my understanding is deca will skew readings, so you would need to drop that 3 weeks or so prior to bloods (deca has a like a 7 day half-life if I recall right). We aren’t worried about the long-lasting metabolites, just hormone levels here.

I would just drop them both at least 4 weeks before your TRT bloodwork. You want your blood to have time to clean up anyway from the Tren.
I’d be running Tren enth so I dont have to pin as often. I’m on the road a lot and don’t like taking gear with me.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren can show up as estrogen on a lot of blood tests.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m on TRT as well at 150mg/wk which puts me into the 800s. When I add deca at 100mg/wk it shoots up to around 1350. So deca will for sure show up as higher test. Why not just plan around your blood work?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
That’s what I plan on doing, but need to understand how it will affect the bloodwork in order to plan correctly.

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Drop extra gear a month before and donate blood 2 or 3 weeks before you get your bloodwork done. Skip the trt shot prior to bloodwork. This is what works for me

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That’s what I plan on doing, but need to understand how it will affect the bloodwork in order to plan correctly.
It was a quote from another member from another thread and not directed to you when written. I just added it here, since it tells that Deca shows up in bloodtest as testosterone. The thread I linked has some discussion on the topic and thought there might be something usefull to you.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dienolone won’t show up. Isn’t that very similar to Tren?

TravD77

TravD77

Awards
off topic BUT,how are you liking the cycle?having good results?