Unanswered Will these compounds effect a CBC and PSA test?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My trt doctor will be running a PSA and CBC (no lipids or liver tests) test on me one week from tomorrow. I am feeling froggy and want to just jump on my next cycle tomorrow. Do you think taking S23, LGD, Rad 140, and YK 11 for just one week would give me bad test results on these two tests? I really want to just start my cycle, but don’t want to risk losing my trt by a stupid move or end up having to fess up to my dr. about taking these compounds should I get bad results.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive never read that sarms would affect blood count or psa but are you sure you want to take the slightest chance just for 1 week.. I would. But I’m stupid

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive never read that sarms would affect blood count or psa but are you sure you want to take the slightest chance just for 1 week.. I would. But I’m stupid
I know I’m not thinking smart by not exercising patience. My main concern about the compound that might have an effect
is the YK 11 since it is more of a
steroid than a Sarm and since it is a
DHT perhaps it would effect the PSA prostate test. If it did impact any of the tests I kind of doubt it would drastically change things in 7 days, but who knows. Cool thing is my trt doctor also owns a gym that is connected to the clinic. My monthly fee also covers usage of the gym. He is huge and if I had to bet I think he runs steroids so he probably wouldn’t care lol. When I first got on trt I was only on 150 mg a week. Since I run roids I always like to have an AI on hand just in case so I emailed him and asked if he could call in an AI to have on hand for peace of mind since I was on the trt. He called in anastrozole with like 6 refills which I filled and have never used. Some of the the trainers at the gym he owns are competitive bodybuilders.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Decided I am gonna be a good boy and just wait 7 days. They upped my test a few weeks ago to 200 mg cause I tested low at 175 mg so they are also going to test my Estradiol. I don’t want to test falsely low on that test due to the dht from the YK 11 lowering my estrogen. It just sucks cause I was already to cycle last month, but I tested low on my testosterone so they changed my dose and am testing me again so I had to postpone. my cycle.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well got lucky! Went for my weekly shot today and the nurse said I am due today for bloodwork so problem solved! Gonna go drinking a couple of Pitchers of Miller Lite today or tomorrow since I won’t be drinking for like 3 months after this due to the cycle. Will start cycle on Monday and probably log it. I am stoked!

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I’m not thinking smart by not exercising patience. My main concern about the compound that might have an effect
is the YK 11 since it is more of a
steroid than a Sarm and since it is a
DHT perhaps it would effect the PSA prostate test. If it did impact any of the tests I kind of doubt it would drastically change things in 7 days, but who knows. Cool thing is my trt doctor also owns a gym that is connected to the clinic. My monthly fee also covers usage of the gym. He is huge and if I had to bet I think he runs steroids so he probably wouldn’t care lol. When I first got on trt I was only on 150 mg a week. Since I run roids I always like to have an AI on hand just in case so I emailed him and asked if he could call in an AI to have on hand for peace of mind since I was on the trt. He called in anastrozole with like 6 refills which I filled and have never used. Some of the the trainers at the gym he owns are competitive bodybuilders.
FYI I'm fairly sure yk-11 is a 19-nor not a dht.