will mmv3 work with natadrol

salvalaggio

Awards
just wanting to know if t mmv3 works well with natadrol ?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
just wanting to know if t mmv3 works well with natadrol ?
if your trimming up it would be great, aslong as you have no high BP or issues with yohimbine.
but if your looking to bulk up i would rec M1D black and natadrol stack over the natadrol and MMV3.

salvalaggio

Awards
so you can stack those together ? i've used m1d and it really good stuff. how would i go about using them together ? would an 8wk. cycle be to long ? thanks for the help.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yes you can stack them, not 8 weeks is not too much since they are not liver toxic like alot of other PH's/aas.
*note if your not goign to use M1D then i would rec another test base like Rs-Tranaderma from NTBM with the natadrol.
I would do it like this if it where me:
wk1-8 8 caps Natdrol ed
wk1-8 1-2 doses Transaderma ed
wk1-8 2-4 doses MMV3 ed

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
yes you can stack them, not 8 weeks is not too much since they are not liver toxic like alot of other PH's/aas.
*note if your not goign to use M1D then i would rec another test base like Rs-Tranaderma from NTBM with the natadrol.
I would do it like this if it where me:
wk1-8 8 caps Natdrol ed
wk1-8 1-2 doses Transaderma ed
wk1-8 2-4 doses MMV3 ed
Transaderm would work great giving everything a good solid test base. That should really help everything improve much better.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Transaderm would work great giving everything a good solid test base. That should really help everything improve much better.
yes i agree a test base is good ot have in ALL oral cycles. if not testE/cyp then atleast a DHEA product like M1D or more so Transaderm.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes i agree a test base is good ot have in ALL oral cycles. if not testE/cyp then atleast a DHEA product like M1D or more so Transaderm.
Good advice! :goodpost:

salvalaggio

Awards
thank you for all the help and advice. really appreciate it. :thumbsup: and how long should i wait till after the pct till going into another cycle, also were can i get transaderm ?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
thank you for all the help and advice. really appreciate it. :thumbsup: and how long should i wait till after the pct till going into another cycle, also were can i get transaderm ?
needtobuildmuscle.com

time on = time off cycle is a safe way to go about it.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
needtobuildmuscle.com