Unanswered Will lowering my estrogen help me cut?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Exactly 4 weeks out to my wedding (sept 7) followed by 1 week beach weekend with literally everyone I know. I’ve got a decent amount of muscle right now but could use a good cut without adjusting my TRT

Currently on 120mg Test E
1mg Adex
1000iu HCG a week

Same protocol for about 2 years

My estro usually sits at 120-140 pmol/l

Doc says that range is okay because it’ll help with joint support and other things, also not a risk factor because I’m not far above normal levels

Will raising my adex .5mg a week help shed a little puffiness? I can see my abs but feel a little fluffy soft

Let me kno what u think and as always thanks in advance for the info

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It could potentially help with your goals if it does not end up crushing your e2. If you plan to up your adex, why not start at .25mg.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It can help you to cut, but also on low estro you can't build muscle mass

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
It could potentially help with your goals if it does not end up crushing your e2. If you plan to up your adex, why not start at .25mg.
What would be considered crushing my e2? I’ve always sat around 35-40pg/ml

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the multi posts my Tapatalk app is having problems

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the multi posts my Tapatalk app is having problems

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you're as high as you say now, and you usually sit there ^^ , I wouldn't go below 35, personally. No need in feeling crappy, IMO.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
If you're as high as you say now, and you usually sit there ^^ , I wouldn't go below 35, personally. No need in feeling crappy, IMO.
Ok sweet. I’ve been reading the forum and others have said it should sit around 20. Which is why I feel I was high. 35 is about 120pmol on a 60/160 scale here in Canada

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Ok sweet. I’ve been reading the forum and others have said it should sit around 20. Which is why I feel I was high. 35 is about 120pmol on a 60/160 scale here in Canada

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
25-30 is perfect

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Add a little AI, it will help cut. Add extra cardio sessions and try to stand, walk & fidget more (obviously in conjunction with a caloric deficit you can live with). You may need to lighten your lifting slightly if joints get too crispy; just don’t injure yourself. The diet is more important than the training to bring the best beach package. This is only for 4 weeks.

Take some Dandelion root, B complex, a pump product, and a quality GDA with you on the trip. Maybe ashwaganda too. These all should be taken 2-3 times through the day to help keep subcutaneous water down. You don’t wanna really pull back on water consumption because you are at the beach and wanna have fun, not feel dehydrated, but these will still help your appearance slightly. Definitely made a positive difference when I had my beach wedding with friends and family in May.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Add a little AI, it will help cut. Add extra cardio sessions and try to stand, walk & fidget more (obviously in conjunction with a caloric deficit you can live with). You may need to lighten your lifting slightly if joints get too crispy; just don’t injure yourself. The diet is more important than the training to bring the best beach package. This is only for 4 weeks.

Take some Dandelion root, B complex, a pump product, and a quality GDA with you on the trip. Maybe ashwaganda too. These all should be taken 2-3 times through the day to help keep subcutaneous water down. You don’t wanna really pull back on water consumption because you are at the beach and wanna have fun, not feel dehydrated, but these will still help your appearance slightly. Definitely made a positive difference when I had my beach wedding with friends and family in May.
Great info thanks! Will grab all that stuff tomorrow

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established

P.s

Not too sure what a GDA is.

Also I’m a barber and I stand and move all day

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
P.s

Not too sure what a GDA is.

Also I’m a barber and I stand and move all day
Glucose Disposal Agent. Basically helps clear glucose from the bloodstream faster. They tend to help you stay a little more full. About 150-250mg Berberine and a B complex pill with your meals through a peak day will help store it better. Controlled Labs makes a product called Blue Sugar if you want a premade GDA product, but Berberine is your number #1 workhorse here.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Damn you aromatize like crazy!! One gram of Adex on 120mg would absolutely bury my E2.
I don’t take and AI until I get up 400 mg test e.
NO lowering your estrogen will NOT help with fat at all! It will put your dick in the dirt and give you ache joints. It will dry you out, make you more vascular and help with bloat. All which help give a visually lean impression.

It will not help you drop bf %

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, man, I personally wouldnt be putting the working of my dick at risk leading up to my own wedding.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, man, I personally wouldnt be putting the working of my dick at risk leading up to my own wedding.
We’re talking about bumping his AI just a tad for a month, not bombing 2mg of letro daily to eliminate his estrogen.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We’re talking about bumping his AI just a tad for a month, not bombing 2mg of letro daily to eliminate his estrogen.
So the AI dose change will definitely help lose bfat, but definitely not affect anything else? Your extreme example seems a bit disengenuous.

Maybe it will work out in his favour, maybe not. But fuking with your AI/e2 in this context seems like a pretty risky way to achieve bfat loss.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. Bumped it .25 in my last weeks dose but now I’m a bit paranoid so I’m gonna go back to my original dose

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Damn you aromatize like crazy!! One gram of Adex on 120mg would absolutely bury my E2.
I don’t take and AI until I get up 400 mg test e.
NO lowering your estrogen will NOT help with fat at all! It will put your dick in the dirt and give you ache joints. It will dry you out, make you more vascular and help with bloat. All which help give a visually lean impression.

It will not help you drop bf %
Always had an issue with aromatization. Before I even started TRT my E2 was already high and my test was real low.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So the AI dose change will definitely help lose bfat, but definitely not affect anything else? Your extreme example seems a bit disengenuous.

Maybe it will work out in his favour, maybe not. But fuking with your AI/e2 in this context seems like a pretty risky way to achieve bfat loss.
And you are worrying without just cause. He’s 4 weeks away. Make a small change now and see how it plays out. If it makes too profound a difference in libido then he can revert back to original dosing in a couple weeks prior to the wedding, but he may find his libido even rise!

I cannot say for sure it will help lose fat, but it’s my understanding that high estrogen promotes fat gain - I can say with absolutely certainty running more AI will dry him out more and produce a better look at the beach, and worsen his lipid profile. But again, we are talking about a minute tweak, nothing radical. This worked in my favor personally.

The diet still does all the work, and without it it’s a moot point, in any case.

Reactions: Nac