Will it be fine to take 3 scoops of jack3d advanced formula?

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
Merry Christmas!!

Yup I know that this formula of jack3d is nothing compared to the og. But the thing is that i have got it from my friend and it's a full container so I can surely use it.

I have read it's profile and it's just 100mg caffeine per scoop and I am used to heavy stim pres like prejym, wreckage,dyno etc I.e. 300-400 mg caffeine. But it's mentioned on the jack3d container not to take more than 2 scoops. Is that just because of the caffeine or other ingredients? Will it be fine to take more than 2 scoops?Has anyone else used 3 scoops of it and if yes then how was it?

Thanks.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: wrong supp

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Dose low and assess tolerance. 1scoop initially, then increase in increments of 0.5

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
Thanks guys, yup it seems good to start with one scoop and then increment accordingly rather than starting with 2 or more scoops. Also as suggested it will be better to just go with the label warning i.e. Max 2scoops.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
100 caff + 25mg DMAA/scoop.

The combo can raise BP by 20% ish (user dependent) at 200mg caff + 65mg DMAA.

So monitor your BP, keep hydrated etc.

Also try working your way up to that amt. 3 scoops is pretty stim heavy.

In the end it's up to you to make a personal decision. No one can tell you that you'll "be fine" when exceeding recommended dosages of anything.

Partly for liability reasons, and partly because it MAY not be safe.
I think he talks about Usplabs product,which is non-dmaa..

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I think he talks about Usplabs product,which is non-dmaa..
You are correct.

I was thinking of Jack'D UP from Hi-Tech.

J

jake1986

Awards
I seen the OG Jack on eBay. Crazy what that stuffs goin for now.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Honestly, given what that company did (see USP Labs indictment), why would you ever buy their products... a company like that doesn't care about you our your health. I wouldn't buy their **** or support them.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
They've had good products in their day. Great products in fact, why else would hi-tech be copying them? Lol

D

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
They've had good products in their day. Great products in fact, why else would hi-tech be copying them? Lol
If you look back, every single company in the industry copied them. Check out the original C4 formula.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I would definitely urge you to move up at .5 scoops over a week or so . Never jump from 1 to 3 .