WILL DRIVEN SPORTS FRENZY BE AVAILABLE IN US?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Hope this is going to be available in US. Would hate to have to pay shipping from UK..

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Hope this is going to be available in US. Would hate to have to pay shipping from UK..
"The US isn't getting it at all. We are the sole distributors globally" from the site that is selling it in the UK.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Very disappointed that this won't be available in US. There's always e bay, but way over priced. Was really looking forward to this..

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Just saw on AM that driven sports might be coming out with a new pre workout only to be available in the US. Is this true? Not sure why they wouldn't just make frenzy available instead of coming out with something new. Hope someone could let us craze users know what's going on.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, ebay prices are nuts and that's before the shipping cost, but I'm really disappointed Frenzy won't be coming here as well.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
It ain't nothing special guys. I've had better workouts with Prodigy/1.M.R Vortex. I'll likely buy Clash next instead of another tub of Frenzy

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"The US isn't getting it at all. We are the sole distributors globally" from the site that is selling it in the UK.
I haven't tried but it's like £36.99 here in the UK a little bit steep, but I may try it

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried but it's like £36.99 here in the UK a little bit steep, but I may try it
That's what i paid for it. Insane price to pay for a pre workout. i got core fury recently for £29.99 and its awesome :)