Will digestive enzymes help absorb prohormone - methyl-diaz

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methyl diaz is supposed to be taken with a meal high in fats to help absorption. Finding high fat meals with my fast pace life style is hard and annoying. Will store bought digestive enzymes + food be as good as being taken with fatty food?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you supplement with fish oil? Eat peanut butter? Or any nuts? Hell, drink milk? I wouldnt stress too much over it though. Just dont take on empty stomach...

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i havent been taking fish oil, not into nuts, but the milk is a good idea

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you supplement with fish oil? Eat peanut butter? Or any nuts? Hell, drink milk? I wouldnt stress too much over it though. Just dont take on empty stomach...
would fish oil be counted as fat?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s methylated. Just take it with any meal so it doesn’t hurt your stomach and liver so much. Fatty always is preferable, fats settle the stomach. And yes, they might carry the substance better. Possibly helping the liver even more.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think digestive enzymes would help absorption?

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am taking liver protectants. This stuff seems a lot lighter on my stomach compared to dmz or tbol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i am taking liver protectants. This stuff seems a lot lighter on my stomach compared to dmz or tbol
For sure. Still, liver support is not helping your intestines, your gut... for that you need fiber and enzymes. If it slows down, that is.

Orals always seem to make me constipated.

S

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You too? i was wondering y ****ting is difficult. I miss my massive ****s. large meals and adderall helps with that tho

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look into 1-TBsp of Diatomaceous Earth per day. Make sure to get food grade. Amazon sells it.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is that used for?
Here are a couple.of quick reads for you. My Dad and step Mom got us into this stuff. It WILL improve your BM's and regularity. We take a heaping tablespoon before bed and it really cuts down any bloating or stomach distension you might get. There are other benefits just make sure to get Food Grade. We get ours off Amazon.

We also use it for pest control as insects can't tolerate it and it basically tears them up inside out. Just use a bottle to spread a 1/4"-3/8" perimeter around windows or doors and watch your bug issues practically disappear. It's safe for your animals too.

Diatomaceous earth is made from the fossilized remains of tiny, aquatic organisms called diatoms. Their skeletons are made of a natural substance called silica. Over a long period of time, diatoms accumulated in the sediment of rivers, streams, lakes, and oceans. Today, silica deposits are mined from these areas.

[http://npic]

Silica is very common in nature and makes up 26% of the earth's crust by weight. Various forms of silica include sand, emerald, quartz, feldspar, mica, clay, asbestos, and glass. Silicon, a component of silica, does not exist naturally in its pure form. It usually reacts with oxygen and water to form silicon dioxide. Silicon dioxide has two naturally occurring forms: crystalline and amorphous. Most diatomaceous earth is made of amorphous silicon dioxide. However, it can contain very low levels of crystalline silicon dioxide. The first pesticide products containing silicon dioxide (diatomaceous earth) were registered in 1960 to kill insects and mites.

6 Diatomaceous Earth Benefits

What are the health benefits of diatomaceous earth? These can include:

improved*digestion*and more regular bowel movements

better liver and colon functioning

improved detoxification and removal of heavy metals

stronger immune function*and protection from illnesses

a cleaner home, free from parasites, bed bugs and viruses

healthier-looking skin, hair and nails

stronger bones and protection from fractures or osteoporosis

improved joint and ligament health

improved energy

for dogs and cats, cleaner skin and flea control

https://draxe.com/diatomaceous-earth/

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You live a fast paced lifestyle and you can’t find a McDonald’s or literally any food in a gas station?

Not very hard to keep some almonds or peanuts or cheese sticks on hand. Or if you’re eating any meat that’s not tuna, white fish or chicken breast, you’ll be getting some fats.

Like Old Witch said, just take it around a meal and you’ll be fine. It’s methylated.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you want to get ****ing jacked... McDonalds is like a magical wonderland of gains. When you’re 20. I’m not sure if I’d do well on that again or not.

McGAINZ

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want to get ****ing jacked... McDonalds is like a magical wonderland of gains. When you’re 20. I’m not sure if I’d do well on that again or not.

McGAINZ
And frozen pizzas. Start with Jack’s, about 1,000 cal meal and 50g protein, over 100g carbs. If you aren’t gaining weight you can go to thicker more expensive ones, or Little Ceasars is a LOT of calories for a $5 hot meal.

This for young guys with serious metabolisms. At some point you will need to learn to eat more sustainable foods like beef & rice, eggs & oats, etc. But pizza burgers & shakes can definitely get some weight on if the training & metabolism is there.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And frozen pizzas. Start with Jack’s, about 1,000 cal meal and 50g protein, over 100g carbs. If you aren’t gaining weight you can go to thicker more expensive ones, or Little Ceasars is a LOT of calories for a $5 hot meal.

This for young guys with serious metabolisms. At some point you will need to learn to eat more sustainable foods like beef & rice, eggs & oats, etc. But pizza burgers & shakes can definitely get some weight on if the training & metabolism is there.
Or if you’re older you can take a bunch of T3 and digestive enzymes and just mow down the Mickey D’s on cycle like you’re 16 again.

Except for all that heart health stuff.

(This is me talking myself into it)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or if you’re older you can take a bunch of T3 and digestive enzymes and just mow down the Mickey D’s on cycle like you’re 16 again.

Except for all that heart health stuff.

(This is me talking myself into it)
Bro I’m over here weighing the pros and cons of spending $270/yr to add Ubiquinol, Pycnogenol, & Shilajit to my supp regiment for cardiovascular longevity and you’re trying to get on the REAL Palumbo diet

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro I’m over here weighing the pros and cons of spending $270/yr to add Ubiquinol, Pycnogenol, & Shilajit to my supp regiment for cardiovascular longevity and you’re trying to get on the REAL Palumbo diet
Well Shilajit is not lajit...

But pycnogenol and coq10 are great.

And **** yeah I am.

GET HUGE

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well Shilajit is not lajit...

But pycnogenol and coq10 are great.

And **** yeah I am.

GET HUGE
Apparently shilajit can make Coq10 levels up to 8x higher as well as a lot of other pretty awesome health things. So instead of spending more on Coq10 you can supercharge what you are taking and reap more diverse benefits as well.

I pulled the trigger.

D

dArla

Awards
I agree with Hyde. Study findings show that shilajit accelerates processes of protein and nucleic acid synthesis, stimulates energy-providing reactions in liver, and promotes transportation of minerals (like calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium) into muscle and bone tissues. Some elite Russian military and sports establishments have used it for nearly 4 decades to increase strength and muscle mass as well as for its recuperative powers. You should just make sure that the shilajit extract you bought is the original. I used to buy it from one amazon store (https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A2L0I3VIYWQD8I&tab=&vasStoreID= ), but now I purchase it directly from the manufacturer -- https://purblack.com. Still, even if you buy it from a trusted source, check if it's original -- the easiest way is to dissolve it in warm water or milk -- you should get brownishly reddish liquid

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apparently shilajit can make Coq10 levels up to 8x higher as well as a lot of other pretty awesome health things. So instead of spending more on Coq10 you can supercharge what you are taking and reap more diverse benefits as well.

I pulled the trigger.
I forget where now, but I read recently that fulvic acid (shilajit is fairly rich in this) can deplete selenium or something. Have you heard anything like that? I haven’t taken the time to dig deeper yet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I forget where now, but I read recently that fulvic acid (shilajit is fairly rich in this) can deplete selenium or something. Have you heard anything like that? I haven’t taken the time to dig deeper yet.
I have done exactly ZERO research. I was really intrigued by Beast Fitness Radio’s podcast discussing his interpretation of various studies:

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have done exactly ZERO research. I was really intrigued by Beast Fitness Radio’s podcast discussing his interpretation of various studies:

Cool. Thanks for the info.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AdelV Supplements 5
M Supplements 4
M Supplements 1
A Supplements 10
M Supplements 0