Unanswered Will Daa Boost Your Test Levels?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
D-Aspartic Acid- Will DAA Boost Your Testosterone - Everything you need to know!

Low testosterone is a common problem for men, especially later in life. It can have profound effects on a man’s life, from health to relationships to daily activities. If you are struggling with low testosterone.....Read More Now by Clicking on the Image Below:

Dr. Karen Vieira Ph.D writes an in depth article on DAA for Strong Supplements

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any idea how she makes the connection to nitric oxide? I looked through the reference about NO and found nothing related to DAA.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Research shows its effects normalize over time (within a month), and even lowers free and total test in resistance trained men.

There has only been some promising results in infertile men.

Regardless, it has no anabolic or ergogenic potential, especially in healthy, resistance trained men.

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Research shows its effects normalize over time (within a month), and even lowers free and total test in resistance trained men.

There has only been some promising results in infertile men.

Regardless, it has no anabolic or ergogenic potential, especially in healthy, resistance trained men.
I didn’t want to get into all that here, but you’re definitely right. The first reference in this article is a review of available literature. The one positive study was in hypogonadal men, and poorly controlled, according to their own source. Doesn’t state exclusion criteria or anything.

No offense to the guys at Strong, but this article is weak.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will give you the runs I know that much.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh please baby jesus can the daa just grab the cla and suicide themself. i would run far from company promoting either - but it your money. i mean do "bros" even do math? 30% in old non-sperm men only... what 30% of shut down "bro" at 100ng/dl? enjoy your 130 if it even do as said. just crazy talk.... and yes like above - when the muscle docs do two study, they find decrease in male athlete.