GreenMachineX
Well-known member
My wife has a 3 to 4 finger separation that a plastic surgeon said could never be fixed without surgery, but I'm not sure this is the truth. It's been over a year since a hernia she had fixed, but about 8 months now she's been weight training and losing the baby weight; her workout includes doing all the big lifts in the 6 to 12 rep range. I have her avoiding any type of crunch and the only ab work she's doing is planks. I just showed her stomach vacuums so she should be starting those now as well. I've looked into a few of the programs that can aid in DR recovery like Julie Tupler's book and MuTu. I think the MuTu program looks decent. Anyone have any experience with DR or have any thoughts on what she should or shouldn't be doing?
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.