Wife/fibro/var

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Guys , I know this might sound stupid but what do you think could happen if my wife took low dose anavar ?
She used to love the gym but stopped after her fibromyalgia got too bad ,

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Couldn't say on the fibromyalgia, but my gf is on 5mg a day and really enjoying it so far.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It sounds like something I absolutely would not put on my wife unless I was 10,000% certain it would not effect her condition in any way shape or form

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does she maybe want to take it & asking you about it, or are you just thinking about ideas to help her get back into working out?

I would never just suggest steroids to anyone who didn’t come to the conclusion on their own that they are interested in taking them. Way too many potential ramifications. Coming from someone who advocates female steroid use, and use in general.

I don’t know much about Fibro beyond how crippling it can be, so I have nothing useful to comment on potential interactions unfortunately.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my short research shows GH related stuff would be better. healing peptides too. she should try an elimination diet too as there might be a food as the root cause

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It would do nothing but help her, as long as it won’t interfere with any meds she’s already on…… what meds is she already on?

MrsB123

Awards
Guys , I know this might sound stupid but what do you think could happen if my wife took low dose anavar ?
She used to love the gym but stopped after her fibromyalgia got too bad ,

Hi Crowey,

I am currently on an anavar cycle and have fibromyalgia as well and so far I can tell you that it has helped my pain TRAMENDOUSLY! I hope this helps your wife!

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Hi Crowey,

I am currently on an anavar cycle and have fibromyalgia as well and so far I can tell you that it has helped my pain TRAMENDOUSLY! I hope this helps your wife!
I'm glad to hear it's helped you!!!! X
Do you mind me asking to exactly what degree?
How long have you suffered fibromyalgia and how long and at what dose have you run var?