Wicked Peptides Melanotan Log

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reserved for when it arrives. Just want to thank @Muscle Bound for allowing me to log this 😁. Glad to be trying wicked peptides !

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amazing stuff. Personally it gives me stomach pain for 3-4 hours post injection so I don’t use it very long but when I do I get pretty fucking tanned in a short period of time. Friends of mine have 0 sides tho they use it a lot more.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm almost as pale as you, so I'm in to see what it can do for us pale folks 😅
oh , I know I’m hoping. I don’t tan nor burn 😭😂. Unless I sit in a bed. I’ll get a chemical burn and 0 tan. That’s probably
Why @Muscle Bound and wicked are letting me log. “Get this dude a mt2 ... QUICK!”

Thanks for following and mt2 actually has tons of other benefits

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amazing stuff. Personally it gives me stomach pain for 3-4 hours post injection so I don’t use it very long but when I do I get pretty fucking tanned in a short period of time. Friends of mine have 0 sides tho they use it a lot more.
awesome , that’s so reassuring to hear. I’m excited to try it. It does have some reported sides, even increased libido, but also many benefits other than tanning.

thanks for following brother

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
awesome , that’s so reassuring to hear. I’m excited to try it. It does have some reported sides, even increased libido, but also many benefits other than tanning.

thanks for following brother
I don’t know about libido itself but it’s certainly used for erection enhancement. I usually had a hard time controlling erections 15-20 mins after injection up to 3-4 hours. Strong stuff

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t know about libido itself but it’s certainly used for erection enhancement. I usually had a hard time controlling erections 15-20 mins after injection up to 3-4 hours. Strong stuff
Haha nice , does sound very potent. Any other benefits you can note such as Better insulin sensitivity ?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha nice , does sound very potent. Any other benefits you can note such as Better insulin sensitivity ?
Tough for me to say because when I used it I was on tren and mk677 which made me go hypo a lot. my current doctor just learned that I’ve been using it (he’s monitoring every drug I take) and he said he’ll be researching on it and tell me his opinion about it. I will let you know he’s going to send me an email within 4 to 6 days.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yay maybe I'll be the palest dude in AM now

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tough for me to say because when I used it I was on tren and mk677 which made me go hypo a lot. my current doctor just learned that I’ve been using it (he’s monitoring every drug I take) and he said he’ll be researching on it and tell me his opinion about it. I will let you know he’s going to send me an email within 4 to 6 days.
keep us update man, I am curious. Seems like mk677 causes massive hypoglycemia

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got home and it arrived ! So we’re starting. Can I use melanotan at night ? I want to start today but don’t want to interfere with my sleep. Also, anyone know how much bac water for a 10mg bottle?

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Got home and it arrived ! So we’re starting. Can I use melanotan at night ? I want to start today but don’t want to interfere with my sleep. Also, anyone know how much bac water for a 10mg bottle?
They usually hold 3 ml, but the amount of bac water added would depend more on what dose you are using. If it were me I would wait until tomorrow incase melanoton gives you nausea.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They usually hold 3 ml, but the amount of bac water added would depend more on what dose you are using. If it were me I would wait until tomorrow incase melanoton gives you nausea.
Okay, awesome and thanks. Will wait for tomorrow

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you hear from the Dr., @Mathb33 ?

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ive gone through several bottles. I always take it at night because it kills my appetite, that is the worst side effect, along with some nausea. The more you use it, the less nausea. Good stuff. It actually helps me sleep too. Try not to get freakishly tan.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive gone through several bottles. I always take it at night because it kills my appetite, that is the worst side effect, along with some nausea. The more you use it, the less nausea. Good stuff. It actually helps me sleep too. Try not to get freakishly tan.
That’s the worse side for you. One of my friend developed severe side effects and had stomach issues which continued months after usage. Took him months to stop having stomach aches after eating. It’s rare but it’s certainly not a side effect free drug.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did you hear from the Dr., @Mathb33 ?
He seemed like he didn’t want to pronounce himself too much about it. He told me it’s not going to kill me but he suggested to stop it if I had severe stomach pain which I do. I have 0 nausea or lethargy of the sort on it. It just basically feels like I’m getting stabbed for a couple hours. All he said was that side effect / reaction could be a window to other problems that I do not want. I said I’d discontinue it for now and he changed subject

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He seemed like he didn’t want to pronounce himself too much about it. He told me it’s not going to kill me but he suggested to stop it if I had severe stomach pain which I do. I have 0 nausea or lethargy of the sort on it. It just basically feels like I’m getting stabbed for a couple hours. All he said was that side effect / reaction could be a window to other problems that I do not want. I said I’d discontinue it for now and he changed subject
Sounds like a "Doctorly" response.
Thanks.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That’s the worse side for you. One of my friend developed severe side effects and had stomach issues which continued months after usage. Took him months to stop having stomach aches after eating. It’s rare but it’s certainly not a side effect free drug.
Well ****

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
we don’t care about nausea, we’re freaks
What did I tell you about letting others know that you talk to yourself. You only keep that between you and yourself.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I doubt you have anything to worry about this product is taken by half the fucking planet (not really but still) and it’s super rare that someone gets hard side effects.
Yah, I havent done a ton of research on this one myself and just trusted that since even soccer moms use it, it must be safe. Doctors ruin everything, lol

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've always wanted to try Melanotan but I heard it can cause mole growth, and I have plenty of moles as it is. I don't know if this is true or not, but it's just what I've heard from people who use it.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've always wanted to try Melanotan but I heard it can cause mole growth, and I have plenty of moles as it is. I don't know if this is true or not, but it's just what I've heard from people who use it.
Definitely true. Usually it’s when people take it for an extended period of time and get very very tanned.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pinned about .2 and no nausea to report

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
5 mins later I’m feeling slight nausea lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Proceed with caution. Start as low as possible and work your way up. Don’t overdo the tanning with it either.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
5 mins later I’m feeling slight nausea lol
Some people get 0 and some people get nausea and sometimes stomach discomfort. Usually nausea starts disappearing after you get used to it. Personally the sides never went away I just deal with it but I only have to use it for about 2 weeks to be pretty damn tanned. (Haven’t used it in 3-4 months)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long is an extended period?
Some people just use it for months several times a week.. and as you get darker and darker that’s when these moles might happen. It’s also genetics obviously. Tbh what I did and what I suggest is to take start low, after 3-4 days take your first sun session. I then upped my dose to a more moderate dose for another week or so straight (daily) and tanned every other day or something and after 2 weeks I was very dark. I then only injected once or twice a week to "maintain" but it actually continued to tan me a bit. Usually once a week will maintain perfectly. I stopped for 3 months and I actually just lost my tan after the first 2 months of 0 injections.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, wait, you still have to go out and tan while on Melanotan? I thought Melanotan just gave you a tan on it's own

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay, definitely feeling it.

pinned .2 or .2 1/2 today , pre workout. Nausea hit immediately and I’m still feeling it, BUT I got a slight euphoric sense of well being. Hit push day and had an amazing workout and just feeling great.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay, definitely feeling it.

pinned .2 or .2 1/2 today , pre workout. Nausea hit immediately and I’m still feeling it, BUT I got a slight euphoric sense of well being. Hit push day and had an amazing workout and just feeling great.
Any reason you take this before the gym?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long does it suppose to take before you see your skin start to tan?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can note that my skin texture seems to be changing and I am noticing that I am looking a bit darker without tanning much. Nausea is pretty real and loss of appetite , lol