Why would I require a large amount of Arimidex (Brand name) for estrogen control, but very little SNS Inhibit E?

Trump1776

Awards
Sup fellas,
I'm a Post Finasteride guy that's been battling to return to normalcy for quite some time. In a nutshell and through experimentation, I have found that I am an over-aromatizer - that is, even small amounts of testosterone causes a large spike in my estrogen levels. Through experimenting, I've been raising my test in a few ways, either with supplements like Tongkat Ali (Longjack) 200:1, or Mucuna Pruriens, or with Testosterone undecanoate.

Regardless of how I raise my testosterone, I will feel good for an initial honeymoon period, and then get blasted with anxiety, depression, and emotions, which of course is the start in the rise of estrogen (with bloat, etc). So, I secured some brand name arimidex and also along the way ordered a bottle of SNS inhibit e, which I've seen some people use on this forum.

With arimidex, I require a lot. I'm talking about 1mg a day to even see a slight alleviation of estrogen, and I don't want to go higher with that medication for obvious reasons. I mean bottom line, it just doesn't feel like it works.

Then, yesterday I took 1/3 a capsule of SNS Inhibit E, and BOOM - dipped the estrogen low ASAP. Crazy emotions gone, anxiety lifted, feeling alpha as ****, but I can tell that I took the E too low, as I'm not too joyous, just kinda going through the motions of the day, lacking erectile function and libido. Yeah, good stuff.

My question for the fellas here, is why would I not respond adequately to arimidex, but over-respond to the inhibit e? I took the 1/3 capsule yesterday morning and even right now I'm still feeling low e'ish, though I am returning to normalcy.

On top of this, I've also been playing around with Proviron, which I've found that when my T and E are satisfactory, provides some good results.

Any ideas?

Thanks

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Full of red flags (wrong assumptions), your report.

-Bringing up testosterone with ( put name of supplement here) OR Test/U ?
-1mg adex/d ?
-Sudden estrogen drop from a supplement (?) = no anxiety (?) all without blood labs (?) .

What I figured is:
-You have anxiety/emotional problems
-you think you have high estrogen
-you think high estrogen is to blame for your mental state
-you think you can control estrogen instantly with a supplement -or with high dosed adex

Besides weird/false assumptions, if Inhibit-E helps you, just take it and stop messing with all that other stuff.

Trump1776

Awards
Full of red flags (wrong assumptions), your report.

-Bringing up testosterone with ( put name of supplement here) OR Test/U ?
-1mg adex/d ?
-Sudden estrogen drop from a supplement (?) = no anxiety (?) all without blood labs (?) .

What I figured is:
-You have anxiety/emotional problems
-you think you have high estrogen
-you think high estrogen is to blame for your mental state
-you think you can control estrogen instantly with a supplement -or with high dosed adex

Besides weird/false assumptions, if Inhibit-E helps you, just take it and stop messing with all that other stuff.
I don't have emotional problems that I know of - and being it happens as a result of taking test boosting supplements or testosterone itself, coupled with bloating, it's a safe assumption it's estrogen related. You think there's something else going on?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have emotional problems that I know of - and being it happens as a result of taking test boosting supplements or testosterone itself, coupled with bloating, it's a safe assumption it's estrogen related. You think there's something else going on?
Your assumption is most probably wrong. Only blood labs for test and estrogen can tell.

Crazy emotions gone, anxiety lifted, feeling alpha
That brother, are emotional/mental problems.

Why the heck were you taking Test-U? How comes you are not taking it anymore? How do you know you recovered from Test-U?

I had bad anxiety before TRT -its gone and was probably low test related. So, you could be guessing in the right direction.
You will need blood labs to see, then you could take intelligent action, not savagely popping adex -or randomly taking test-u.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are trying to return to normalcy you say - so I believe you were/felt normal before using Test U?

Have you tried just doing a PCT and dining off everything and then giving yourself time? It seems like you went from "normal" on nothing to taking a substance that led to you being "not-normal", and now you are trying to remedy this by continuing to take the substances or similar substances and adding in a new substance to combat the negatives and it is not working.

Besides that, taking test boosters and supplements likely won't have those sides. You SHOULD recognize that as being pretty obvious if you actually have a run of testosterone to compare that to.

So if you actually had test and it worked, you would recognize that the supplements don't compare and likely aren't the issue. If this hasn't become obvious, you maybe didn't even get real test?

Either way, signs of placebo are pretty strong given what little I can see from your couple of posts. If you had take test then all these effects are placebo. If you had real test and think a test booster is having anywhere near similar effects, that is placebo.

Have you had any blood work? Done any PCT? I could be wrong...blood work could show more evidence of me being wrong.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are trying to return to normalcy you say - so I believe you were/felt normal before using Test U?

Have you tried just doing a PCT and dining off everything and then giving yourself time? It seems like you went from "normal" on nothing to taking a substance that led to you being "not-normal", and now you are trying to remedy this by continuing to take the substances or similar substances and adding in a new substance to combat the negatives and it is not working.

Besides that, taking test boosters and supplements likely won't have those sides. You SHOULD recognize that as being pretty obvious if you actually have a run of testosterone to compare that to.

So if you actually had test and it worked, you would recognize that the supplements don't compare and likely aren't the issue. If this hasn't become obvious, you maybe didn't even get real test?

Either way, signs of placebo are pretty strong given what little I can see from your couple of posts. If you had take test then all these effects are placebo. If you had real test and think a test booster is having anywhere near similar effects, that is placebo.

Have you had any blood work? Done any PCT? I could be wrong...blood work could show more evidence of me being wrong.
Test-U at 250mg/w had my serum testosterone at 800 -meaning in "normal range". He may not have noticed anything, unless he injected a depot of 1-2 gr, even then, the slow rise in test from a long ester will be hardly felt.
Thinking about it, Test-U treated me very well, have some in the fridge. The biggest upside is: I don't need an AI with it, it somehow aromatizes less than other esters.

Trump1776

Awards
Test-U at 250mg/w had my serum testosterone at 800 -meaning in "normal range". He may not have noticed anything, unless he injected a depot of 1-2 gr, even then, the slow rise in test from a long ester will be hardly felt.
Thinking about it, Test-U treated me very well, have some in the fridge. The biggest upside is: I don't need an AI with it, it somehow aromatizes less than other esters.
I'm not pinning, I've been taking 3mg's sublingually in alcohol.

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not pinning, I've been taking 3mg's sublingually in alcohol.
I think these guys have some really valid points my brother, it does seem to sound like your basically in need of a PCT from messing with hormones - sometimes even a short bout of experiments with things like Test can cause this knock on effect so I think it is best to either A. get a blood test or B. Take nothing for a while and let your levels reset. Ashwaganda can be a good choice during times like this when you want to balance hormones and aren't really sure which particular hormonal disturbance is to blame. Its very unlikely to cause any kind of imbalance either so you could sit on that for a few weeks and park everything else - then reassess. That is ofc if you dont have easy acmes to a proper blood or saliva hormone test which will let you know what's going on a little bit clearer.

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think these guys have some really valid points my brother, it does seem to sound like your basically in need of a PCT from messing with hormones - sometimes even a short bout of experiments with things like Test can cause this knock on effect so I think it is best to either A. get a blood test or B. Take nothing for a while and let your levels reset. Ashwaganda can be a good choice during times like this when you want to balance hormones and aren't really sure which particular hormonal disturbance is to blame. Its very unlikely to cause any kind of imbalance either so you could sit on that for a few weeks and park everything else - then reassess. That is ofc if you dont have easy acmes to a proper blood or saliva hormone test which will let you know what's going on a little bit clearer.
*access

Trump1776

Awards
Yeah, post finasteride tho, blood tests are irrelevant :/

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, post finasteride tho, blood tests are irrelevant :/
I wouldn't say that my bro, but if you think its purely from the finastride then that would mean your DHT is low most likely, and in this case if you just wait some time it should return to normal, if you start messing around with too many things you take a low DHT problem and make it a bunch of other issues - hence it would be worth you getting a blood test as you have added and taken away some compounds since the finastride. Anyway Ill leave you with it brother - good luck and IMO if you dont want to check feels then just sit tight and let your body reset.