Why transdermal test base

• Thread starter AnabolicPitbull
  • Start date

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why do people always recommend transdermal 4 andro or dermacrine for test bases?
Does oral 4andro work

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why do people always recommend transdermal 4 andro or dermacrine for test bases?
Does oral 4andro work
You have to take much higher doses orally to achieve what you can with a lower dose Transdermally. There may even be a higher androgen to estrogen ratio taken TD as opposed to orally.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TD is Far Better to oral IMO/IME.
I've personally moved to mostly TD lately.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is interesting to me! You prefer TD to pinning?
No, not necessarily.
I was referring more to oral vs TD.

I have used the three main delivery methods a Lot over the years, and IM is just Superior at getting the compound into your system.

But at different points in their (and our) lives, most of us have found ourselves using a different method (at least temporarily).

TD is a great option for those who currently want/need a different delivery method.

* I edited my comment to make my meaning clearer.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, not necessarily.
I was referring more to oral vs TD.

I have used the three main delivery methods a Lot over the years, and IM is just Superior at getting the compound into your system.

But at different points in their (and our) lives, most of us have found ourselves using a different method (at least temporarily).

TD is a great option for those who currently want/need a different delivery method.

* I edited my comment to make my meaning clearer.
Wait, you take 4andro IM?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take it easy big boy. It's 00:30 where I'm at, and I'm tired af ... Just wasn't 100%.
Well, I've certainly been there more than once.

But I was talking more generally.
... How TD is usually better than oral, and (then) how IM is usually better than TD.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pinning andros was definitely a "thing" here a few years back. Never really took off for obvious reasons.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pinning andros was definitely a "thing" here a few years back. Never really took off for obvious reasons.
Yeah, if you were gonna pin it makes no sense to use andros heh.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, if you were gonna pin it makes no sense to use andros heh.
Unless your concern is staying legal. I think, at least for us in the US of A, andros and designers are a legitimate option a lot of the time simply for their legality, not necessarily their efficacy. They are for me anyway, the wife thinks the black market is "icky"! 😂