Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Why Isn't Re1gn On Website?

crowbar46

Veteran member
I was looking at your new website and noticed that Re1gn is no longer listed! You are still making it, aren't you?

Thanks,

Crowbar
 
It is called
I am Suprem3 Black Magic Edition.


The regular I Am Suprem3 is going to be the brand’s latest and greatest pre-workout, while the Black Magic Edition is essentially a rebranded version of Olympus Labs’ current pre-workout, Re1gn.

I was looking at your new website and noticed that Re1gn is no longer listed! You are still making it, aren't you?

Thanks,

Crowbar
 
Can't see any profiles. Is it the same as current Re1gn, or has the formula changed?

Thanks,

Crowbar
 
OK. Am I missing something, or did OL just rename Re1gn and INCREASE it's price?

Thanks,

Crowbar

I mean I can get Re1gn for $19/container, and it's the same thing. Even with my insider discount, that comes to $31.50/container for the exact same thing I can get for $19/container!

Crowbar
 
Back
Top