Answered Why is Finaflex stack making me so lethargic?

delco

Awards
Finaflex Revolution Test (2 morning, 1 evening)
Finaflex Mass Tabs 550 (new version) (2 morning)
Nolvadren XT (2 morning)

Been taking this natty stack for about 9 days, with meals as directed, and I'm really tired. No libido either. And I don't mean it just hasn't improved. I mean it was fine before, and now there's nothing. I don't even wake up with anything going on. It almost feels like that time I tried Prozac.

It isn't the Nolvadren XT because I've run that before by itself and had a good boost from it: energy, libido, and a bit of vascularity.

Is it the Fenugreek? That's the only ingredient I could guess. I found a thread where somebody was just using fenu and was really tired. But none of the people who commented ever had that reaction.

Any ideas?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I looked, they just look like run of the mill test boosters. I know they sometimes make people anxious and others they relax them because of the KSM-66 but idk about downright lethargy.

delco

Awards
If the whole combo is boosting my test, it's masked by just being tired. I don't get it.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, stop taking it. Likely too much of something. KSM-66 May not sit well with you, unlikely, but fenugreek has almost no effects

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its the KSM, for most it works amazing. but for some (including me) it gives nasty lethargy and zero libido. I've tried the KSM solo as well as part of a test booster (OL Kings Blood). In both the cases same results.

delco

Awards
Yeah, I switched it out for Allmax TestoFx today. Feel a lot better.

KSM is Ashwaganda, right? Revolution test doesn't have that, I think. But the Allmax stuff does.

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ashwagandha has 2 different extracts. one is KSM 66 which is very popular and the other is Sensoril. me personally the KSM 66 gives good sleep and reduces anxiety a lot but on the downside kills erections and libido. Sensoril reduces anxiety and increases libido. so I stick with sensoril. not sure what in revolution test might have caused that lethargy for you.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There’s definitely more than 2 out there.
KSM-66 and Sensoril are the most widely used. Your mileage may vary with unbranded / non-standardized extracts. Generally I won’t touch them unless the dose is super low. Too much (other than KSM ) gives me headaches, brain fog, and other weird tingling feelings.

delco

Awards
Thanks for the input. Testofx has 250mg Sensoril. So I'll see how that works in abut a week, probably.

The only other thing I can see in the Revolution Test is the n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine. Involves dopamine--that's all I can see.