Why is Caber so Rare???

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can’t seem to find it anywhere! This Prami is killing my sleep. And if I take it during the day, I feel like a zombie.

Any advice for using Prami? Wish I could just find some caber.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can’t seem to find it anywhere! This Prami is killing my sleep. And if I take it during the day, I feel like a zombie.

aren’t you in the EU bro? Easy to find ime tbh (uk).....

just checked the online pharmacy I use and currently in stock.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love prami! I sleep so good! Makes me horny as f too!!

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How much are you taking? Problem with Prami is the side effects can be rough if you take too much and if it’s liquid, the dose could be off. You should literally be starting at 0.1mg and working your way up from that until you find the right dose. You don’t need a lot. Also, don’t take it during the day.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How much are you taking? Problem with Prami is the side effects can be rough if you take too much and if it’s liquid, the dose could be off. You should literally be starting at 0.1mg and working your way up from that until you find the right dose. You don’t need a lot. Also, don’t take it during the day.
Everything @Zvch just said. Lol. Start low & work up. Definitely don't take during the day.
Thanks dudes! I just dosed .125 now. Hoping I can sleep here in a bit.

Last edited:
theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update: slept well I guess. Can’t tell if it was the Prami or if I was simply exhausted. Should I try again tonight or space out my dosing EOD?

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update: slept well I guess. Can’t tell if it was the Prami or if I was simply exhausted. Should I try again tonight or space out my dosing EOD?
Bump. Any chance you can provide more guidance @enhanced?

Thanks man!

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In for more info. I'm dosing it low .1 - .2 twice a week for MK677. I'm very prolactin sensitive. Get the same issue though, messes with sleep and feel zombie like the next day, but great libido booster.

REALMATTKIEFE

Awards

I just grabbed caber off of expresspct. Sorry if sources arent allowed on here. I havent been on this forum for a few years due to injuries but im back in the game now and getting as juicy as ever lol. But yeah, expresspct has caber and usually ships within a week. good luck

robthomas

robthomas

Awards
Prammi needs to be dosed at night sleep through the sides .
You can buy caber online very easy