Why is 20mg Dbol oral only cycle that bad?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How do you dispose of the needles, do you have to order a sharps box, do they give them to anyone?
Keep an empty protein tub and fill that dude to the brim. Guaranteed to leave you feeling satisfied when it’s finally time to toss it. I also recap all of my used needles.

Or you can order sharp bins from many sites that sell syringes & other medical supplies.

UniqueUserName

Awards
Keep an empty protein tub and fill that dude to the brim. Guaranteed to leave you feeling satisfied when it’s finally time to toss it. I also recap all of my used needles.

Or you can order sharp bins from many sites that sell syringes & other medical supplies.
Do you have a partner? If so, how do they find it? I can't imagine my girlfriend ever getting on board with needles

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you have a partner? If so, how do they find it? I can't imagine my girlfriend ever getting on board with needles
I'd try to explain to her while using 'needles' sounds drastic, it's actually safer then orals. Explain that at the end of the day if you are putting something into your body does it really matter the method it gets in there. Once my wife realized how knowledgeable I was on the subject and that I wasn't doing something reckless she pretty much stopped asking any questions and quit paying any attention to what I'm doing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yup. My wife is an elite strongwoman, so she was familiar with PEDs before we ever started dating. But even girlfriends I had for years before her, it was always simple: I had the gym life before you, so either get on board or get out of my way. There was never an ask for approval, or hiding anything for that matter. If someone genuinely loves you, they deserve your honesty, and they will support your goals when you adequately educate them. If they don’t care about your values, they are not your soulmate anyway.

That’s not to say they can’t be concerned for your health - that’s what someone loving should do. It’s just up to you to find a balance between health and goals. We all only get one life on this earth.

Bassdestroyer

Bassdestroyer

Awards
The whole thing about more keepable gains is nonsense, muscle is muscle, if it vanished quickly post cycle then it wasn't muscle to begin with, it was water and glycogen. If you built 5 lbs of actual muscle it wouldn't matter what drug was used to build it.

With that said, it doesn't matter how perfect your pct is. Your not naturally maintaining the muscle that steroids built. And that whole bank of myonuclei you can toss out the window.
I have to agree with the rules not being exsistent at all perhaps.Not brickmorter.. Circumstances and unpredictable changes forced cutting time off of gear completly.This last year ive used orals alone.After years in the boards
disputing the oldschool dbol cycles.The one steady factor is i have never stopped
training all this time.
Ive continued to improve and build upon my physiqe.
Five years blast and cruise until January of 2020.Since then A vial of test c two different occassions
and two periods of oral only winstrol at 50-100mg day.
I will say im advanced and 20+ years ot training.
It can be done.This is all about your expectations And your level of developement,genetics ofcourse.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
If you're dead set against pinning I'd personally go the transdermal route myself. Orals are just plain toxic crap. Transdermal is much more sustainable, you can run for longer periods and probably make much better headway in the long run than going the purely-oral route. I've run both kinds of administration, and I'd certainly put transdermal as a preferable longterm method over orals (but as others said, not as ideal as oils and inj).
Do you have any specific transdermal brands that are known to work?????

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you have any specific transdermal brands that are known to work?????
Any brand that comes from a pharmacy. I don't know of too many underground labs making transdermal testosterone and there's definitely no supplement companies or research chem companies doing it

Goralp

Awards
I think pinning would be a struggle, of course no one likes needles but I can't picture it. Had my covid jab today and that was bad enough with someone else doing it 😂

My thoughts are more along the lines of, yes you'll lose most of, but with a proper PCT etc. the gains that you do keep are still advantageous over never being on cycle. I don't play to be on for life, more a case of building up a bank of myonuclei until about 30. But I'm concerned about recovery from cycles after age 30. I don't want to reach the point where I am forced to pic for the rest of my life you know.

But you make really good points and I appreciate your info massively
Don't be a wuss and just pin it. For me it was terrifying at first. But you just gotta be a man and do it.

If you don't want to do it badly enough. Then drop oral cycles only completely. It's useless. Anyone thinking oral only cycles are "beneficial" don't know anything about AAS's.
You'll only end up shutting yourself down and having microscopic to zero testosterone in your body. It's worse to do oral only than it is do just be natural.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't be a wuss and just pin it. For me it was terrifying at first. But you just gotta be a man and do it.

If you don't want to do it badly enough. Then drop oral cycles only completely. It's useless. Anyone thinking oral only cycles are "beneficial" don't know anything about AAS's.
You'll only end up shutting yourself down and having microscopic to zero testosterone in your body. It's worse to do oral only than it is do just be natural.
I don't really agree with this or fully understand what you're saying. First of all, orals do work - that's just a fact. Second of all, oral only cycles do serve a purpose for some people (if you're being tested for example). Having said that, I also agree that oral only cycles are far worse for your health and aren't a long-term solution if you plan on using AAS for many years ahead. I also don't understand why you think you'll end up with microscopic to zero testosterone on orals but won't have that problem from pinning.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't really agree with this or fully understand what you're saying. First of all, orals do work - that's just a fact. Second of all, oral only cycles do serve a purpose for some people (if you're being tested for example). Having said that, I also agree that oral only cycles are far worse for your health and aren't a long-term solution if you plan on using AAS for many years ahead. I also don't understand why you think you'll end up with microscopic to zero testosterone on orals but won't have that problem from pinning.
And to further this

And 3rd of all most of the amazing 50's physiques were built on dbol only.

4th of all dbol is actually still prescribed as hrt in some places.

Are oral only cycles the best option, no.

But they can still work if you use them intelligently.

Pinning testosterone and using injectables is a much better choice. But it's not the only way

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And to further this

And 3rd of all most of the amazing 50's physiques were built on dbol only.

4th of all dbol is actually still prescribed as hrt in some places.

Are oral only cycles the best option, no.

But they can still work if you use them intelligently.

Pinning testosterone and using injectables is a much better choice. But it's not the only way
100% agree with this. We get it - pinning is better. But we don't have to lie and pretend like orals don't work or that only orals shut you down and pinning doesn't. And if you're getting tested, you're most likely going to pop dbol than pin deca. I am sure this has been the case for quite a few athletes. Some people cannot pin for this reason alone.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
100% agree with this. We get it - pinning is better. But we don't have to lie and pretend like orals don't work or that only orals shut you down and pinning doesn't. And if you're getting tested, you're most likely going to pop dbol than pin deca. I am sure this has been the case for quite a few athletes. Some people cannot pin for this reason alone.
Definately, there's certain reasons when it's beneficial. But also here on this forum 99% of the time someone is running oral a oral only cycle it's not because they're getting tested or there's any special reason behind it, it's just because they're too scared to pin. That's irrelevant to what the guy above said tho, he's just flat out wrong with his reasoning

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's lots of reasons not to do oral only cycles, but it's not for the reason he mentioned

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My reason for moving away from oral/transdermal only was because after 8 years, I needed to take more drugs to get better, and couldn’t handle any more orals lol.
Yep, orals severely limit your room for progression

Crimsonhoop

Awards
I think pinning would be a struggle, of course no one likes needles but I can't picture it. Had my covid jab today and that was bad enough with someone else doing it 😂

My thoughts are more along the lines of, yes you'll lose most of, but with a proper PCT etc. the gains that you do keep are still advantageous over never being on cycle. I don't play to be on for life, more a case of building up a bank of myonuclei until about 30. But I'm concerned about recovery from cycles after age 30. I don't want to reach the point where I am forced to pic for the rest of my life you know.

But you make really good points and I appreciate your info massively
I enjoy pinning lol