Why injectable superdrol is weaker than oral

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have used superdrol on 2 occasions, both times i got nothing out of it. no bad effects, no good effects. maybe it was bunk both times idk. everyone else loves superdrol. Somehow i am dumb enough to try it a third time. This time i will use a combo of injectable and transdermal superdrol, might even buy a new lab oral version to complete the trifecta haha. Anyways, i know i added nothing to this thread but atleast i stayed on the drug topic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i have used superdrol on 2 occasions, both times i got nothing out of it. no bad effects, no good effects. maybe it was bunk both times idk. everyone else loves superdrol. Somehow i am dumb enough to try it a third time. This time i will use a combo of injectable and transdermal superdrol, might even buy a new lab oral version to complete the trifecta haha. Anyways, i know i added nothing to this thread but atleast i stayed on the drug topic.
Superdrol is without a doubt the strongest oral there is for building muscle, if you got nothing out of it twice it was probably bunk or your just really unlucky. And I would wager your more likely to get fake injectable and transdermal then oral seeing how there much less common.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im gonna try it one last time, ill get the oral too, and use all 3 together. Hoping for something. you think 20mg for 4 weeks?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
im gonna try it one last time, ill get the oral too, and use all 3 together. Hoping for something. you think 20mg for 4 weeks?
I wouldn't know how to combine it. I don't know if it makes sense to.

Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards
OP,
This video for me would explain why oral and injectable are so different for me. One effects thyroid the other doesnt at all. And I’ve used various sources one of them being spectrum pharma SD from DG and oral from a bunch of places

itruly believe it makes a difference and this video confirmed that.
This cmsee dude just annoys me twice now he’s come into **** on my threads and he’s from Illinois. Guess where I grew up and no longer live. I know all about people from illinois
Where did thou aquire thee injectable superdol from Spectrum Pharma? I must know about this source (🍆______DM)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry sir I just want to get juicy
This forum is more for general information, logging your cycles, sharing ideas evt. Not to really find gear. But there are other forms that have completely open talk for where to get what your looking for. They usually have sponsors that sell gear

Trihardous Maximus

Trihardous Maximus

Awards
Source talk is against the rules man.
Sorry sir I just want to get juicy
This forum is more for general information, logging your cycles, sharing ideas evt. Not to really find gear. But there are other forms that have completely open talk for where to get what your looking for. They usually have sponsors that sell gear
Yeah, I've been very impressed so far by the amount of knowledge from the members on this forum. I came from the anabolic board forum, where sources were openly. They shut us down a few months ago. Anyways, triharder and never give up

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was there reason for not putting it out? I've been looking for hdrol lately, I haven't used it in years and wanna use it one last time at like 150mg a day for 6 weeks lol
I never got a straight answer from the owner, but I just think he wasn’t able to really get on board with it when at the time, there were so many other more potential designers to make money on.
Hdrol was legal then, and readily available. At that time, transdermal wasn’t a popular administration route as there were so many orally available compounds.

I wanted it out because hdrol has a long half life, and I thought It’d be better all around to have a slow, steady release into the bloodstream of the compound, as opposed to big dosages multiple times throughout the day.
Most guys were running it at 75-150 mg a day.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Link to those studies you read personally in order to evaluate the information presented...
I have a copy of vida as well as a number of studies on SD.
I’ll keep it short and just tell you the info in vida should be taken with a grain of salt.
I'm asking you this because I genuinely like your feedback and like to listen to your take on things. What do you think is comparable to say like 30mg inj ?oral