Why injectable superdrol is weaker than oral

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting. Will watch.

The guy usually puts out quality content.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going to be 100% honest man, a lot of the stuff you post makes me scratch my head, and think, "WTF!!!". LOL.
But that was very interesting. Thanks for the share.

But now that I know you can post things of value .... It makes me (more) want to encourage you to back off a little on trying to kill yourself with steroids.
:)

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to be 100% honest man, a lot of the stuff you post makes me scratch my head, and think, "WTF!!!". LOL.
But that was very interesting. Thanks for the share.

But now that I know you can post things of value .... It makes me (more) want to encourage you to back off a little on trying to kill yourself with steroids.
:)
I happen to be extremely good at saying stupid **** and asking stupid **** that I already know the answer to.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Injectable superdrol isn’t weaker than oral administration.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention winstrol study says more igf 1 release from hepatic stress oral vs inject

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
According to the video inj superdrol is twice as anabolic and androgenic as test. Oral is 4 times more anabolic than test and less androgenic. Watch it again
Just because it says that in the video doesn't mean it's true.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Just because it says that in the video doesn't mean it's true.
I thought everything on the internet was true. That’s what the internet says anyways... and the internet is always right according to the internet.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fine don’t believe the studies then.
Link to those studies you read personally in order to evaluate the information presented...
I have a copy of vida as well as a number of studies on SD.
I’ll keep it short and just tell you the info in vida should be taken with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another note, I can’t believe it’s been 4 years since I started using this user name 😱

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OP have you actually used injectable SD at the same mg say taking 20 as opposed to pinning 20? You may think 20 oral is stronger because it’s all hitting you at once. Injectable is going to stay in you blood longer and more stable levels which is actually going to be more beneficial.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OP have you actually used injectable SD at the same mg say taking 20 as opposed to pinning 20? You may think 20 oral is stronger because it’s all hitting you at once. Injectable is going to stay in you blood longer and more stable levels which is actually going to be more beneficial.

I didn't look at the studies ....
But to be clear .. The video didn't say that IM SD was weaker at the same dosage (unless I totally misunderstood him).
What he said was that the Anabolic/Androgenic ratio changed.
Which (if true) would mean that in order to maintain the same Androgenic effects, you would need to dose less of the IM, than oral.
IM would have the same anabolic effects at the same dosage, but the Androgenic effects would be higher.

Again, I'm not judging his claims as true or false, it just seems like some misunderstood his claims. (Probably including the OP, based upon the title of this thread.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn't look at the studies ....
But to be clear .. The video didn't say that IM SD was weaker at the same dosage (unless I totally misunderstood him).
What he said was that the Anabolic/Androgenic ratio changed.
Which (if true) would mean that in order to maintain the same Androgenic effects, you would need to dose less of the IM, than oral.
IM would have the same anabolic effects at the same dosage, but the Androgenic effects would be higher.

Again, I'm not judging his claims as true or false, it just seems like some misunderstood his claims. (Probably including the OP, based upon the title of this thread.
I take all info very lightly that’s put out. I always speak from personal experience what I respond to best. I recently introduced IM SD at 10mg EOD and after 3 days I put on 8 lbs not really even changing diet. It has leveled out but I’m also not eating in a surplus. Everyone is going to respond to things different but typically anything IM is better than the bioavailability or orals.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I take all info very lightly that’s put out. I always speak from personal experience what I respond to best. I recently introduced IM SD at 10mg EOD and after 3 days I put on 8 lbs not really even changing diet. It has leveled out but I’m also not eating in a surplus. Everyone is going to respond to things different but typically anything IM is better than the bioavailability or orals.
I understand.
I haven't researched this much at all, as I'm not currently considering using IM SD.

But, as I said in my comment, the video did not state that IM SD was weaker (unless I totally misunderstood it). It stated that Androgenic effects were higher.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I understand.
I haven't researched this much at all, as I'm not currently considering using IM SD.

But, as I said in my comment, the video did not state that IM SD was weaker (unless I totally misunderstood it). It stated that Androgenic effects were higher.
I know what your saying the title for this thread though is very misleading. And no offense to OP but he’s been posting a lot of off the wall stuff. Makes me just scratch my head. Oh well.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know what your saying the title for this thread though is very misleading. And no offense to OP but he’s been posting a lot of off the wall stuff. Makes me just scratch my head. Oh well.
I agree, it is.
And I have to agree with your other statement as well.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did anyone else notice this guy said that methyl test is used for comparison because it’s A:A ratio is about 1:1? He totally has it backward and I now find him hard to take seriously.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The title was click bait.
I have run injectable and oral and they are like two different compounds.

the video clearly states inj superdrol is twice as anabolic and androgenic as methyltestosterone

and oral is four times more anabolic and less androgenic than methyltest

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No I haven’t I’ve never used superdrol at all

Jesus fuckin Christ.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No I haven’t I’ve never used superdrol at all

Jesus fuckin Christ.
Then you don’t know. Your recreating threads instead of searching through old ones where this stuff is already talked about. Your threads are jumping all around switching compounds pick one and stick to it or your never really gonna know what it can do. I even stated I wasn’t be a dick just pointing something out. Don’t get so offensive it isn’t that serious. If your posting a thread to create a debate don’t be a little bitch when someone doesn’t agree lol

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Then you don’t know. Your recreating threads instead of searching through old ones where this stuff is already talked about. Your threads are jumping all around switching compounds pick one and stick to it or your never really gonna know what it can do. I even stated I wasn’t be a dick just pointing something out. Don’t get so offensive it isn’t that serious. If your posting a thread to create a debate don’t be a little bitch when someone doesn’t agree lol
Nah you come into atleast two threads to just talk **** now.

secondly I’ve ran both sdrol dmz msten tren M1a m1t dbol anadrol deca npp tren ace tren e insulin mk winny methyl tren who fuckin knows what else blah blah blah I’ve been around. I’m not switching compounds I’m just getting anecdotal experience I’ve read every thread there is on the internet twice about every compound I’ve used.

it’s not someone disagreeing that pisses me off it’s the sheer lack of giving it some thought. Whatever man I don’t give a duck **** it

Last edited:

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did anyone else notice this guy said that methyl test is used for comparison because it’s A:A ratio is about 1:1? He totally has it backward and I now find him hard to take seriously.
What are you talking about!?!?! It says under every study mtest is the standard exactly because it’s ratio is 1:1 nothing about that is backwards?

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I understand.

He says word for word oral is 4 times more anabolic and less androgenic than methyltestosterone

then he said inject is twice as anabolic and twice as androgenic

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He was being sarcastic man...

OP, I actually agree with part of what you said here (not the extreme rant part 😉 )..
I think that it is good to look at new proposals sometimes. But I also think it is hard to beat first-hand experience.
But both definitely have there place.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why’s it so hard to believe that oral isn’t different from inject based on tissue selectivity and enzymes breaking it down plus haepatic igf1 release

the point of the video is to say that compound administration totally changes its effects regardless of the damn half life or the drug itself.

that sparks debate and very good **** to delve into but everyone’s just shooting it down because ohhhh inject is stronger red blah blah. No

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
He was being sarcastic man...

OP, I actually agree with part of what you said here (not the extreme rant part 😉 )..
I think that it is good to look at new proposals sometimes. But I also think it is hard to beat first-hand experience.
But both definitely have there place.
This video for me would explain why oral and injectable are so different for me. One effects thyroid the other doesnt at all. And I’ve used various sources one of them being spectrum pharma SD from DG and oral from a bunch of places

itruly believe it makes a difference and this video confirmed that.
This cmsee dude just annoys me twice now he’s come into **** on my threads and he’s from Illinois. Guess where I grew up and no longer live. I know all about people from illinois

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This video for me would explain why oral and injectable are so different for me. One effects thyroid the other doesnt at all. And I’ve used various sources one of them being spectrum pharma SD from DG and oral from a bunch of places

This cmsee dude just annoys me twice now he’s come into **** on my threads and he’s from Illinois. Guess where I grew up and no longer live. I know all about people from illinois
I know it doesn't seem like it, but he is trying ti be helpful.

I've never run IM SD, so I can't make a personal judgement. I currently only can go by what I've read, and things I've heard from people who've used it.

I'm currently not considering using it anytime soon, but I have nothing against it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting although from my understanding the ratios often don’t correspond with effects anyway.....

I’ve tried oral sdrol recently and have inj stashed so will be able to compare the two later this year but I’ve listened to mike Arnold talk on it a few times and his view has always been that inj gives at least the same if not slightly better results for him without the sides (or significantly less sides).

oral had me literally falling asleep in the afternoon so if inj gives anywhere near the same results without that it’s a winner.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bring back @jbryan

Yeah 4 years crazy... You dont hop on much anymore
Yea, I’ve been focusing a lot on endurance sports as of late and am doing an Ironman triathlon this year, among others.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I have been posting some dumb **** lately I’ll try to keep it to a minimum
I was in a pissy mood earlier

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That video is the 1 and only time I have heard the oral is stronger, it's not. There roughly the same, injectable might be a tad stronger mg vs mg but with the inconveniences involved with daily injections il take the oral

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Fine don’t believe the studies then.
Although I did not read the superdrol studies, The studies related to steroids are usually the opposite of what happens from first had experience. Take them with a grain of salt

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Interesting although from my understanding the ratios often don’t correspond with effects anyway.....

I’ve tried oral sdrol recently and have inj stashed so will be able to compare the two later this year but I’ve listened to mike Arnold talk on it a few times and his view has always been that inj gives at least the same if not slightly better results for him without the sides (or significantly less sides).

oral had me literally falling asleep in the afternoon so if inj gives anywhere near the same results without that it’s a winner.
Correct, anabolic androgenic ratios have nothing whatsoever to do with humans.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Don’t worry bud I’ll stay off your threads. I was just givin first hand experience considering I’m on it now and it’s way stronger with minimal sides. Continue to believe what these videos tell you because 90% of it is a biased opinion anyway and mostly bro science.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Don’t worry bud I’ll stay off your threads. I was just givin first hand experience considering I’m on it now and it’s way stronger with minimal sides. Continue to believe what these videos tell you because 90% of it is a biased opinion anyway and mostly bro science.
You don’t gotta stay off my threads man I need to handle criticism better appreciate your input infact I prefer everyone’s input

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You don’t gotta stay off my threads man I need to handle criticism better appreciate your input infact I prefer everyone’s input
Here's some good advice, I love watching YouTube just as much as the next guy, but it is entertainment you need to take lightly, it's probably the last place you should take advice. Take ideas from YouTube and then go do real research. YouTubers are just regular guys like you and me, they just happen to make videos, 99% of them are experts on nothing.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are you talking about!?!?! It says under every study mtest is the standard exactly because it’s ratio is 1:1 nothing about that is backwards?
It’s ratio is 1:1 because it’s the standard. It’s not the standard because of its ratio.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone that can compare it to TD SD? Haven’t seen anyone talk about the transdermal version of SD so far.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me neither, logically it doesn’t make any sense. However I once worked with a company that almost put out transdermal hdrol. I alpha tested it and really liked the product.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Me neither, logically it doesn’t make any sense. However I once worked with a company that almost put out transdermal hdrol. I alpha tested it and really liked the product.
What was there reason for not putting it out? I've been looking for hdrol lately, I haven't used it in years and wanna use it one last time at like 150mg a day for 6 weeks lol