Why haven't I lost my gains?

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For all the SARM bashers, I'm 6 weeks into PCT, still maintaining my gains and breaking Prs. SARMs aren't for everyone, but I'm a believer, they worked for me. As more of a beginner to Ph's, SARMs, etc, I feel if taken seriously, no problem running SARMs when you design your cycle properly. Being older and out of the lifting game for 9 years, I was able to get my strength up quickly and get stronger. I gained around 8 lbs on cycle, been off and I feel good, lifting sessions lately have been phenomenal. Age ain't nothing but a #.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's your point? You have been off for only 6 weeks and 8lbs is not a ton of weight. There's no reason you should loose any gains. I've seen ppl go off for a year and not loose there gains.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For all the SARM bashers, I'm 6 weeks into PCT, still maintaining my gains and breaking Prs. SARMs aren't for everyone, but I'm a believer, they worked for me. As more of a beginner to Ph's, SARMs, etc, I feel if taken seriously, no problem running SARMs when you design your cycle properly. Being older and out of the lifting game for 9 years, I was able to get my strength up quickly and get stronger. I gained around 8 lbs on cycle, been off and I feel good, lifting sessions lately have been phenomenal. Age ain't nothing but a #.
When you say you’d been out for 9 years did you incorporate your sarms cycle with your return to lifting?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your point? You have been off for only 6 weeks and 8lbs is not a ton of weight. There's no reason you should loose any gains. I've seen ppl go off for a year and not loose there gains.
This. People want to put on a ton of weight on cycle. I would rather put on less weight, with minimal water. The less bloat and water, the less weight one will lose. OP, you probably gained all lean mass and little to no water. That, with a proper PCT is a plan to hold onto gains.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kong cycle, 8 weeks, still holding 90 percent of my gains. My point is, I see a lot of SARM bashing on these threads, they have a place in the bodybuilding world, the stack I took helped me to regain strength, muscle memory, faster than being a Natty.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently planning on Epiandro, S23, LGD stack, late November for 8 weeks.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maintaining has been easy even with my diet getting a little dirtier due to job restraints.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kong cycle, 8 weeks, still holding 90 percent of my gains. My point is, I see a lot of SARM bashing on these threads, they have a place in the bodybuilding world, the stack I took helped me to regain strength, muscle memory, faster than being a Natty.
how was the lethargy on tht, see 15mg of mk677 im suprised you didn't gain 10 more lbs based on the mk alone. To be honest to all the people who stack these sarms/prohormones; why not just do orals instead like winny/dbol or anavar/tbol or anadrol or even primobolan; pretty sure you will get better gains on top of taking stuff that has been researched for years.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel that gains dissappear more after the cycle and pct is completely over and beyond. But to answer your question why? Because you're a God damn stud that's why.. Now when I've complimented you I'd like to say that sarms to me feels much lighter on the body meaning less gains but also quite easy to keep. You can shut yourself down hard but I believe many sarms ran correctly won't shut you down very much and also won't affect cortisol as heavily making it harder to add fat than after an aas cycle.

I do however think that someone with experience can control cortisol quite well after a cycle so maybe sarms are more beginners steroids than real aas. I think S4 was amazing