Why does reddit hate PureRawz?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read reviews about crazy slow shipping, underdosed products, and bad customer service. Ive ordered from them quite a few times over the past year and have had zero complaints. Did they pull some slimy shit in the past or something?

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I heard rumors Pure Raws slept with Reddit’s wife. Now Reddit’s children call Pure Raws things like “father” and “aye papa” AND He also coaches their little league and soccer teams now. Very strange IMO.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I heard rumors Pure Raws slept with Reddit’s wife. Now Reddit’s children call Pure Raws things like “father” and “aye papa” AND He also coaches their little league and soccer teams now. Very strange IMO.
Hahaha.

I know I shouldn't rely on Reddit for anything... Factual... Like, at all. But damn man it really does seem like purerawz nailed their lady 😂😂

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Isn't PureRawz owned and operated by another UGL/research chem site that starts with the letter "B"?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just ordered once from PureRawz and it was a good experience. I ordered exemestene although I did not test the melting point yet.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cause reddit is gonna reddit. And yeah, they own the "B" place, @StarScream66

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Isn't PureRawz owned and operated by another UGL/research chem site that starts with the letter "B"?
Same company, just different product types. Never heard a bad thing about either except on reddit 😂 definitely seems more like a UGL with some things they have

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same company, just different product types. Never heard a bad thing about either except on reddit definitely seems more like a UGL with some things they have
Yeah, not sure how they get around selling scheduled Anabolics.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ooooh they have AMP citrate. I used to love that stuff. Unfortunately, it's out of stock. :cry:

Has anyone ever tested anything they sell on https://roidtest.com/ ? I don't know if they sell any compounds that roidtest covers, but if you could find one, it might be worth a try to see if it's legit. You can use coupon code TAKETENPOFF to get 10% off your Roidtest purchase.