Why do people use Prohormones instead of real steroids or Testosterone injections?

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Only thing that would be hard to hide from the wife is the epic gainz and libido...but I guess you can figure out where to hide that tho
Lol true but if a box shows up and she wants to see what i got, game over

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry SFreed. Just got back to your pm

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Lol true but if a box shows up and she wants to see what i got, game over
That's what I thought too mang. I sat down one day and just walked her through the whole process and what it entails, she didn't like it or trust it but she allowed "one cycle" lol.. To see what it was all about. I have her on var and ostarine throughout the year now lol!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's what I thought too mang. I sat down one day and just walked her through the whole process and what it entails, she didn't like it or trust it but she allowed "one cycle" lol.. To see what it was all about. I have her on var and ostarine throughout the year now lol!
Working on getting the wife on it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just make sure it's anavar -not anadrol.
Wait, give her anadrol and you'll have a future spotter and gym buddy.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I should try that. I got some extra. Lol. Can I crush it and put it in her budlight. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I should try that. I got some extra. Lol. Can I crush it and put it in her budlight. Lol
To accelerate the transition, give her an AI too.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not encouraging this but... There are plenty of clinical trials indicating zero virilization of women on Anadrol. Anadrol binds very weakly to the androgen receptor and doesn't really interact with SHBG - the two things that are common traits of virilizing steroids.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6539197/

In fact, Oxymethenolone is what makes people question their understanding of how steroids exact their effects on the body - A-Bombs are undoubtedly the strongest oral out there other than "Super Anadrol" aka Superdrol, yet its interaction with the androgen receptor is so low that it wasn't even detected in that study I linked above.

I like Bill Roberts' arguments for considering Anadrol over Anavar and other steroids for women -

1) Anadrol is commonly used in women and girls with muscle-wasting diseases at much higher doses than needed for bodybuilding purpose, with some clinical trials indicating that it is well-tolerated by women.

2) It doesn't work through normal mechanisms that are common with very androgenic/masculine sterois and

3) it inhibits estrogen metabolism, which is a key factor is virilization in women because estrogen easily gets suppressed by most other steroids. This is why even weak steroids (and SARMs), when taken in high doses, will cause virilization in women. Anadrol indirectly increases estrogen in the body, allowing women to take the steroid and still maintain estrogen dominance/neutral state, rather than androgen dominance.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11440282/

And no, this post did not cause me to do all thai work. I was already researching this topic and you just conveniently brought it up so it's now my placeholder before I forget these things.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Great info as always fueledpassion
So, for bodybuilding/physique enhancement purposes, what kind of dosages do you think are appropriate for women? Considering they are used at high dosages in clinical situations, do you think women would have sufficient results from using what men normally use: 25-100mg/day?

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not encouraging this but... There are plenty of clinical trials indicating zero virilization of women on Anadrol. Anadrol binds very weakly to the androgen receptor and doesn't really interact with SHBG - the two things that are common traits of virilizing steroids.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6539197/

In fact, Oxymethenolone is what makes people question their understanding of how steroids exact their effects on the body - A-Bombs are undoubtedly the strongest oral out there other than "Super Anadrol" aka Superdrol, yet its interaction with the androgen receptor is so low that it wasn't even detected in that study I linked above.

I like Bill Roberts' arguments for considering Anadrol over Anavar and other steroids for women -

1) Anadrol is commonly used in women and girls with muscle-wasting diseases at much higher doses than needed for bodybuilding purpose, with some clinical trials indicating that it is well-tolerated by women.

2) It doesn't work through normal mechanisms that are common with very androgenic/masculine sterois and

3) it inhibits estrogen metabolism, which is a key factor is virilization in women because estrogen easily gets suppressed by most other steroids. This is why even weak steroids (and SARMs), when taken in high doses, will cause virilization in women. Anadrol indirectly increases estrogen in the body, allowing women to take the steroid and still maintain estrogen dominance/neutral state, rather than androgen dominance.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11440282/

And no, this post did not cause me to do all thai work. I was already researching this topic and you just conveniently brought it up so it's now my placeholder before I forget these things.
Any data in libido? How has your wife responded to var?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any data in libido? How has your wife responded to var?
It worked as expected once we found a real source. Var is often faked and even when it isn't, some women still get sides.

My wife permanently dropped her voice thinking she was taking Var but really taking Dbol about two years ago. That said, she was on Ostarine prior to that which tested positive for Anadrol. She added 5lbs of muscle and burned 2lbs of fat in 4 weeks with the Drol. Then transitioned into "Anavar" which we quickly realized was DBol. Verified it after testing it.

Needless to say, her voice dropped and she put on some muscle for sure.

Of course, she liked it. Never really stopped since. And obviously it was doing something for her. Var is easy peasy but more than 10mg will eventually lead to virilization in many. She also too 12.5 Primo Acetate and dropped all of it two weeks out before comp. Stepped on stage looking like this:

image.jpg

Point is, when it comes to your wife/girlfriend, test everything.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great info as always fueledpassion
So, for bodybuilding/physique enhancement purposes, what kind of dosages do you think are appropriate for women? Considering they are used at high dosages in clinical situations, do you think women would have sufficient results from using what men normally use: 25-100mg/day?
Start at 12.5mg/day. Might not even need to increase. 25mg max. Probably 6 weeks at a time

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
It worked as expected once we found a real source. Var is often faked and even when it isn't, some women still get sides.

My wife permanently dropped her voice thinking she was taking Var but really taking Dbol about two years ago. That said, she was on Ostarine prior to that which tested positive for Anadrol. She added 5lbs of muscle and burned 2lbs of fat in 4 weeks with the Drol. Then transitioned into "Anavar" which we quickly realized was DBol. Verified it after testing it.

Needless to say, her voice dropped and she put on some muscle for sure.

Of course, she liked it. Never really stopped since. And obviously it was doing something for her. Var is easy peasy but more than 10mg will eventually lead to virilization in many. She also too 12.5 Primo Acetate and dropped all of it two weeks out before comp. Stepped on stage looking like this:

View attachment 152917

Point is, when it comes to your wife/girlfriend, test everything.
Wow she killed it. Props!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow she killed it. Props!
She looked even better the next week and I take special pride in that one because I did her peak week that time. We locked in her diet and she came in really tight and placed second to a chick that was basically ripe for a pro card:

image.jpg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
She looked even better the next week and I take special pride in that one because I did her peak week that time. We locked in her diet and she came in really tight and placed second to a chick that was basically ripe for a pro card:

View attachment 153814
Beasting out she wont be second next time

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 153814
Yea that's awesome man, you def got it dialed in dry and tight.

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
the companies that sell SARMS and PHs dont sell clomid and nolvadex for pct

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cause im like Eric on south park season 23 ep 4 "shots"

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL.
Did you just reply to that guy's question from 2 1/2 years ago?
BTW... He's banned.
:)
Wait what @fueledpassion is banned? What for he was a nice dude and knew a ton.

Last edited: