Why do people use Prohormones instead of real steroids or Testosterone injections?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm not into the stuff you both are watching, like "My little Pony".

:)
We've all seen the pictures you post. I'm assuming that you spend a large part of your free time searching the internet, looking for things to add to your library. Like this gem. Remember this day???

FB_IMG_1452110372960.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We've all seen the pictures you post. I'm assuming that you spend a large part of your free time searching the internet, looking for things to add to your library. Like this gem. Remember this day???

.View attachment 152038
Yes, I remember that day.
I had a nice tan and almost no varicose veins back then.
You hugged me with your stinky, sweaty shirt on. Very romantic moment.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I remember that day.
I had a nice tan and almost no varicose veins back then.
You hugged me with your stinky, sweaty shirt on. Very romantic moment.
Guys don't fall for his sweet talk that's how I got stuck down here. Now all I hear from him is "it rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again"

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys don't fall for his sweet talk that's how I got stuck down here. Now all I hear from him is "it rubs the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again"
Are you out again? I told you to stay in that barrel!
And look, your litter box is flowing over. Too much poopy, rtmilburn, we gonna use a bigger buttplug.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

.View attachment 152038
Beautiful pic of the two of you. He told me he would treat me to dinner down there if I meet him. He said its not that far down a dark alley so I think I'm gonna meet him. It seems legit. Everyone knows the best restaurants are down dark alleys.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well then put more lotion on just until you get that 10 digit grid for me

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
-34.603722, -58.381592. save me
Holy **** thats a 16 digit... that will put me right on top of you. 10 digit gets me within 10m. But I will be there within the hour. Just dont tell HGP. I dont like killing people no more

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm prepared, not that I know an attack is imminent, I'm just cautious.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm prepared, not that I know an attack is imminent, I'm just cautious.

I got that handled. As a sniper you will never see me coming. I just hope you cant shoot up close with that thing. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep pushing the cannon , rtmilburn , then get back into your barrel and close the lid, it gets ugly.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keep pushing the cannon , ReDmilburn , then get back into your barrel and close the lid, it gets ugly.
Though with my history your probably better off with a roadside bomb. I never see them things till their too late. Lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting piece of info.....You can use an atlatl for deer hunting in Missouri.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha guys we may need to be careful or someone in the nsa or cia may see this and think the wrong thing.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Though with my history your probably better off with a roadside bomb. I never see them things till their too late. Lol
We use the content of rtmilburn 's litter box as landmines, how is your luck with them? :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or an insane ex-wife. Bombs might be easier to transport though.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Or an insane ex-wife. Bombs might be easier to transport though.
Yeah either ex wife would be good. They both tried to kill me. Atleast this one hasnt yet.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting piece of info.....You can use an atlatl for deer hunting in Missouri.

atlatl ?

Is it related to covfefe?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We use the content of rtmilburn 's litter box as landmines, how is your luck with them? :)
Pretty good actually i made it through a minefield with a WalMart medal detector once. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an Atlatl. It's actually a pretty interesting weapon (I have one, surprise!) that has a surprising amount of power.
Good penetration too?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good penetration too?
Incredible penetration and distance in the right hands. I could put a 48" aluminum arrow through a piece of 3/4" plywood at 30 yards, when I hit it. Takes a lot of practice to get really good at it.

However, it's a handy thing to know. I could make one fairly quickly pretty much anywhere there's a tree.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Incredible penetration and distance in the right hands. I could put a 48" aluminum arrow through a piece of 3/4" plywood at 30 yards, when I hit it. Takes a lot of practice to get really good at it.

However, it's a handy thing to know. I could make one fairly quickly pretty much anywhere there's a tree.
If you got a 48" aluminum arrow, I'm more afraid of you than HGP. LOL and I feel bad for the girl above as well.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you got a 48" aluminum arrow, I'm more afraid of you than HGP. LOL and I feel bad for the girl above as well.
lol....I really wanted to take a deer with it, but realistically you would need to be able to hit a deer at 75 yards or better. It can be tough enough drawing a bow without being seen. Throwing an atlatl is a real attention getter.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Y'all seen Jared Allen take a bull with a spear? Seemed applicable to the convo

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
you know what i hate? PCT. Clomid turns me into a raging woman. other than that i love prohormones and the strength increases you get from them.

never tried anything else other than PHs though.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you know what i hate? PCT. Clomid turns me into a raging woman. other than that i love prohormones and the strength increases you get from them.

Maybe you should dial that back some or just never come off. Lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You could always just use HCG while on your 4-6 week oral and would only need like 2 weeks of clomid afterwards, perhaps only at 25mg/day with some Stinging Nettle (for whatever reason, SNR works really well with Clomid but not much to write home about when taken alone).

I don't know why people haven't tried this more often. I don't necessarily think the HCG while on cycle works like it should with a bunch of suppressing and long cycles, like 12-18 weeks long, but for a few weeks, you could perhaps totally prevent suppression of LH and test production while on the PH and Clomid could be reduced to 25mg daily or EOD.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
You could always just use HCG while on your 4-6 week oral and would only need like 2 weeks of clomid afterwards, perhaps only at 25mg/day with some Stinging Nettle (for whatever reason, SNR works really well with Clomid but not much to write home about when taken alone).

I don't know why people haven't tried this more often. I don't necessarily think the HCG while on cycle works like it should with a bunch of suppressing and long cycles, like 12-18 weeks long, but for a few weeks, you could perhaps totally prevent suppression of LH and test production while on the PH and Clomid could be reduced to 25mg daily or EOD.
sorry for my ignorance, but what is HCG? This sounds like great advice and will do this in 4 weeks.

edit: nevermind, google is my friend. however, now i just need to go about finding some HCG

Sphinx12

Awards
sorry for my ignorance, but what is HCG? This sounds like great advice and will do this in 4 weeks.

edit: nevermind, google is my friend. however, now i just need to go about finding some HCG
You will most likely find it where you buy your SERM from, not all will stock it, but some do. And you will need extra's being 10ml empty vial, Bac water, slin pins.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will most likely find it where you buy your SERM from, not all will stock it, but some do. And you will need extra's being 10ml empty vial, Bac water, slin pins.
Eh, I just use the 2mL vial it comes in. I guess if you get those ampules you'd have to get extra stuff though.

Since I just took Kratom and my mind is racing, I'm feeling generous. Here goes a nice PH stack for those who just insist on oral-only stuff:

-M1A @ 30-60mg/day for 4 weeks
-Epi-Andro - as much as you can afford for 4 weeks
-MA Labs Somatozine for 8 weeks
-Garlic Extract @ 2g/day
-TUDCA @ 500mg/day
-Dandelion or MHP Expel daily
-HCG @ 1000iu/wk
-Arimidex or Arimistane daily

PCT
-Synthetek Sytheselen @ 2mL per day for 4 weeks
-Clomid @ 25mg/day for 4 weeks
-Stinging nettle root as recommended for 4 weeks
-Continue Somatozine for duration of PCT

I bet you'd keep everything you make minus a few pounds of water retention from M1A. I wish I had this sort of knowledge back when I was into PH's and oral-only cycles.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Eh, I just use the 2mL vial it comes in. I guess if you get those ampules you'd have to get extra stuff though.

Since I just took Kratom and my mind is racing, I'm feeling generous. Here goes a nice PH stack for those who just insist on oral-only stuff:

-M1A @ 30-60mg/day for 4 weeks
-Epi-Andro - as much as you can afford for 4 weeks
-MA Labs Somatozine for 8 weeks
-Garlic Extract @ 2g/day
-TUDCA @ 500mg/day
-Dandelion or MHP Expel daily
-HCG @ 1000iu/wk
-Arimidex or Arimistane daily

PCT
-Synthetek Sytheselen @ 2mL per day for 4 weeks
-Clomid @ 25mg/day for 4 weeks
-Stinging nettle root as recommended for 4 weeks
-Continue Somatozine for duration of PCT

I bet you'd keep everything you make minus a few pounds of water retention from M1A. I wish I had this sort of knowledge back when I was into PH's and oral-only cycles.
Pretty crazy how long it took to learn and how easy the information is to find now.. it's kind of depressing.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
I have known to many bros that are manginas when it comes to injections. gotta pin it to win it.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
hard to hide it from the wife, who would not be cool with it at all
I understand. I have gotten good results with prohormones in the past I'm sure you have as well. I'm not hatting on them at all. you get much better results running prohormones with test and feel better too. I'm on cycle rn throwing in some nanodrol

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hard to hide it from the wife, who would not be cool with it at all
Only thing that would be hard to hide from the wife is the epic gainz and libido...but I guess you can figure out where to hide that tho