Why do people always pick fights with the big guy?

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Ever since i started lifting,I notice people(older males) always want to one up me,pat me on the back or touch my shoulders!my principal really pissed me off I shook his hand firmly and then he grabs my arms aggressively,then I ask him a question and he tries to tackle into me,i don’t budge so he try to grab my injured arm and push me out of position,I was super pissed he could have hurt my shoulder again and for what? This is not the first case and it’s getting under my skin I hold my chest high and carry myself with confidence why do people start with me? Next time I see my princibal I am punching him in the face and running!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Punching your principal in the face? GREAT idea...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you only think you look muscular, sucking your stomach in and flare your imaginary lat constantly? That pisses others off.

#imaginary.lat.syndrome

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you only think you look muscular, sucking your stomach in and flare your imaginary lat constantly? That pisses others off.

#imaginary.lat.syndrome
If I’m not muscular then people shouldn’t have a reason to bother me! I remember I walked into the gym and a bodybuilder said wow that kids huge I hope he doesn’t show me up,and then pats me on the back I find that very suspect!and guess what the guy what I did show him up his 1rp max was my 8 rep max!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time for pics.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting, I have found that more people avoid contact with me now, especially at nights, sometimes they go to the other side of the road lol. I definitely feel a difference between being relatively tall and skinny at 6'3(190cm)/170-180lbs(77-82) kg and now being 6'3/240lbs(~108kg). Only place where people would approach me more now is in my gym, where they would come up to me and ask to spot them, etc.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting, I have found that more people avoid contact with me now, especially at nights, sometimes they go to the other side of the road lol. I definitely feel a difference between being relatively tall and skinny at 6'3(190cm)/170-180lbs(77-82) kg and now being 6'3/240lbs(~108kg). Only place where people would approach me more now is in my gym, where they would come up to me and ask to spot them, etc.
Same here. Avoidance not only by smaller males -also females. IMHO, I'm not that huge -but apparently enough to intimidate the beta population.

Can imagine to get into trouble with alcohol/drugged fueled males, who are looking for beef, other than that, no.

@NATURALLYHARD ,

Taking pics can be time consuming, the right angle, the lighting, editing with photoshop....-or looking for substitute male pics on instagram.

:)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe they think you're cute. Your name is Naturallyhard lmao

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude, if they are patting you, or grabbing your arm/shoulder, it doesn't mean they are trying to one up you. It could be how they show affection, that they like you as a person, maybe think you are built. Some people are not touchy feely, and some people are just touchy feely. You mustn't think too much of yourself, it is not mentally healthy.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude, if they are patting you, or grabbing your arm/shoulder, it doesn't mean they are trying to one up you. It could be how they show affection, that they like you as a person, maybe think you are built. Some people are not touchy feely, and some people are just touchy feely. You mustn't think too much of yourself, it is not mentally healthy.
There’s nothing mentally healthy about this guy. Practically every single one of his posts is a cry for help.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

@NATURALLYHARD , tagged.

Still waiting for pics of your huge self.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established

@NATURALLYHARD , tagged.

Still waiting for pics of your huge self.
Time for pics.
Thats how I walk around

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, can't see any body features. Try less clothing.

Posing like this, isn't gonna help to judge a physique.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow, so, imaginary lats. You’ve got em. Put your arms down. My back is twice as wide as yours and my arms really don’t stick out all that much.

Next, I’d bet money this is all in your head. Do you seriously think your high school principal was trying to tackle you? No. He was not.

But if we were to assume this is actually an issue, my advice would be to get bigger. When I was in high school, no one fucked with me. More than once, a rumor went around saying someone wanted to beat me up, but it never happened. To this day, I’ve never fought anyone. If you were actually as big as you think you are, they wouldn’t be picking fights with you.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Wow, so, imaginary lats. You’ve got em. Put your arms down. My back is twice as wide as yours and my arms really don’t stick out all that much.

Next, I’d bet money this is all in your head. Do you seriously think your high school principal was trying to tackle you? No. He was not.

But if we were to assume this is actually an issue, my advice would be to get bigger. When I was in high school, no one fucked with me. More than once, a rumor went around saying someone wanted to beat me up, but it never happened. To this day, I’ve never fought anyone. If you were actually as big as you think you are, they wouldn’t be picking fights with you.
Most kids looked up to me! Would always ask me to workout out with them and that’s how my body is shaped im not trying to flare my lats! My principal once told me maybe we should wrestle and then said nah you would kick my butt! Which makes feel like he was trying to size me up! Same thing with the school cop he would try play wrestle me In school and I would scoop his leg up! And then one day he tried to smack me,and it wasn’t the first time!

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Probably to boost your confidence because he knows your trying. I said the same things to my 13 year old nephew who started to work out.

By the look of your pics, you're not a big guy. You need to stop posting these stupid threads. Nobody is taking you seriously anymore.

Now go ahead and start another thread since nobody is agreeing with you here too. You will eventually not get a reply at all.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohh here we go...the ironhands troll syndrome strikes again!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most kids looked up to me! Would always ask me to workout out with them and that’s how my body is shaped im not trying to flare my lats! My principal once told me maybe we should wrestle and then said nah you would kick my butt! Which makes feel like he was trying to size me up! Same thing with the school cop he would try play wrestle me In school and I would scoop his leg up! And then one day he tried to smack me,and it wasn’t the first time!
Some guys just mess with each other. Stop acting like everybody is out to get you. You just got out of high school, great. Now get out and see the world and learn some things. Even if you were the biggest kid in your high school, you might be the smallest guy in the gym at the next place you go.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmmm, is this the delinquent that tried to drop kick Arnold in the back and failed the other day???

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Da fuk goin on at your school?! Staff members actually tryna get handsy with the student body. I don't know bout your school bruh, there's some other **** goin on there for sure

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
From the pictures you posted on that other non sense thread it’s probably something else because you’re not muscular. Overweight maybe but not muscular. Pretty sure it has something to do with your attitude rather than anything else
I’m a unfriendly person

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he wanted to say:

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think that list is only in his head.
Masters of our reality I guess. Like that gif of the train where you can change which direction it’s going by thinking. (Really hope you know what I’m talking about lol)

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Masters of our reality I guess. Like that gif of the train where you can change which direction it’s going by thinking. (Really hope you know what I’m talking about lol)
I don’t, but I get it.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Da fuk goin on at your school?! Staff members actually tryna get handsy with the student body. I don't know bout your school bruh, there's some other **** goin on there for sure
Yah bruh my school is unprofessional as hell!the principal literally tried to tackle into me and when I didn’t move he grabbed my arm and tried to push me! My math teacher who is a bodybuilder and former vet would harass me for no reason tell me things like “you think u can beat me up”,I told him I will slam u! We would go back and forth I would tell him come find me at practice and he never showed up.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I only read page 1 and 5. But I’m definitely in this one. Probably my number 1 pet peeve in the gym is disillusioned and delusional teenagers. I swear in their mind they are all 275lbs.

But they’re 140.

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I only read page 1 and 5. But I’m definitely in this one. Probably my number 1 pet peeve in the gym is disillusioned and delusional teenagers. I swear in their mind they are all 275lbs.

But they’re 140.
You trying to fight me brah?