• Established
  • First Up Vote
I constantly feel tired.

Sore eyes, heavy eye
Feels like I'm always frowning
Strength at gym is fine tho

I feel like I sleep alright
My diet isn't very diverse, but ok
Dehydration? I drink 2L water a day(1L just at gym)

I take a PWO 4 x a week
Maybe a coffee on other days

Its confusing.

Thinking of going to Drs, running some blood work. What should I ask to be tested?

Thanks

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin D level

Phildago55

Awards
I constantly feel tired.

Sore eyes, heavy eye
Feels like I'm always frowning
Strength at gym is fine tho

I feel like I sleep alright
My diet isn't very diverse, but ok
Dehydration? I drink 2L water a day(1L just at gym)

I take a PWO 4 x a week
Maybe a coffee on other days

Its confusing.

Thinking of going to Drs, running some blood work. What should I ask to be tested?

Thanks
Its not a bad idea to go to the Dr to get some metabolic bloods done. It would probably be worthwhile to look at testosterone levels, as well as thyroid hormone.

If the feeling is mostly in your eyes it could be a chronic dry eye. I have dry eye and it does often create a very tired feeling

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
What's your caloric intake? When my when my caloric intake goes too low I've had these issues. It's hard to say, many possibilities ranging from nutritional deficiencies to hormonal imbalances

maggie.stine

maggie.stine

Awards
There's nothing wrong if you will consult a doctor to further analyze the situation. I hope you get well soon.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not a bad idea to go to the Dr to get some metabolic bloods done. It would probably be worthwhile to look at testosterone levels, as well as thyroid hormone.

If the feeling is mostly in your eyes it could be a chronic dry eye. I have dry eye and it does often create a very tired feeling
My strength at gym is very good, I doubt I have low testosterone levels.

I bought eye drops actually, and Im too scared to drop anything in my eyes ?

Saying that, it's not just dry eyes but tired eyes. I never use to be tired during the day, and I'm not over working atm.
What's your caloric intake? When my when my caloric intake goes too low I've had these issues. It's hard to say, many possibilities ranging from nutritional deficiencies to hormonal imbalances
Probably very low, I actually don't eat much and because I switched shifts I'm eating even less I think. Today was high, but generally I think I under-eat for my size.

I think I will just get full bloods, it should be free under my private health. Always good to do a chick up, haven't done anything like that in 10 years.

Phildago55

Awards
My strength at gym is very good, I doubt I have low testosterone levels.

I bought eye drops actually, and Im too scared to drop anything in my eyes

Saying that, it's not just dry eyes but tired eyes. I never use to be tired during the day, and I'm not over working atm.

Probably very low, I actually don't eat much and because I switched shifts I'm eating even less I think. Today was high, but generally I think I under-eat for my size.

I think I will just get full bloods, it should be free under my private health. Always good to do a chick up, haven't done anything like that in 10 years.
Oh man, those eye drops feel soo good in tired feeling eyes. Give it a shot, maybe it will help. If not, maybe the doctor could help figure out what's going on. Blood results tell no lies

APC80

APC80

Awards
Do you eat lots of white bread? I used to be tired a lot and didn't know why until I switched to whole meal. Just throwing it out there as something in your diet could be the cause.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It could be a number of things. Going to the doctor is a good idea. I had similar issues and ended up having low iron. Hopefully it’s something simple. It could be your diet as others have suggested

ky1981

Awards
Seeing a doc is the smartest option here, yet you could try this: take a break from caffeine (pre-workout/coffee) use carbs as your main source of energy rather than caffeine. Up your calories a notch to recover better, add one more off day to rest. I usually get that kind of tiredness at the middle/end of my cut then I do the above and switching to Dorian Yates' type of workout helps a lot too (he's known for a high intensity + more recovery days). Sleep is a major factor too, ZMA could help for a restful sleep at night.

Wish you all the best.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It could be a number of things. Going to the doctor is a good idea. I had similar issues and ended up having low iron. Hopefully it’s something simple. It could be your diet as others have suggested
Happened to me too, went kinda anaemic from consuming too little iron

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you take a multivit each day? If not, it could help