Why can't I find tr1umph anywhere online

cojack252

Awards
Anybody know why tri1umph isn't available anywhere rite now? Did something happen with the company, or an issue with the formula/supplement itself? I really enjoyed it and wanted to order again. ?☠

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs are planning to upgrade it. But instead of keeping then production of the original formula going until the new one is ready they decided to stop making it. So now it's out of stock everywhere.

cojack252

Awards
Thanks for the info. Any eta on new version? I'm gonna use fearns for now.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info. Any eta on new version? I'm gonna use fearns for now.
Unfortunately not, it doesn't seem like a priority as of now. I got 1,5ish tubs left and then I'm gonna do like you, get some Fearns.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard any news on the ETA for the new formula. Try out something else while you wait! Olympus has some other good products, and depending on your goals there are great alternative options to Tr1umph while you wait.

Were you looking for PA specifically? What are your current goals OP?

cojack252

Awards
Gonna use ferns for now for Pa, and I'm actually gonna start a new thread with different title cause I'm ready to recomp. And I planned to ask a few questions and get feedback on some ideas I had etc. FYI ran x gels massmax and supremacy plus triumph and pre/post etc. and enjoyed it. Finished it about 8-9 weeks ago, have kept my gains. Diet was solid and am now ready to rock a new supp cycle for the spring/summer. I'll post in a bit or tomorrow when I'm free. Gotta try n get some sleep. But I'm looking forward to what u guys r thinkin. Lot of you helped me put together the previous stack. ������ keep an eye out ! 4 abs still showing after the lean bulk, gotta get to 6 lol!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Gonna use ferns for now for Pa, and I'm actually gonna start a new thread with different title cause I'm ready to recomp. And I planned to ask a few questions and get feedback on some ideas I had etc. FYI ran x gels massmax and supremacy plus triumph and pre/post etc. and enjoyed it. Finished it about 8-9 weeks ago, have kept my gains. Diet was solid and am now ready to rock a new supp cycle for the spring/summer. I'll post in a bit or tomorrow when I'm free. Gotta try n get some sleep. But I'm looking forward to what u guys r thinkin. Lot of you helped me put together the previous stack. ������ keep an eye out ! 4 abs still showing after the lean bulk, gotta get to 6 lol!
Will keep an eye out for your thread. I have some ideas/suggestions for you

cojack252

Awards
Thank you bro. You have always been helpful. I'm excited for this run. Talk later today!