Why are my injection sites so hard?

IronDad

IronDad

Awards
Injecting Sustanon /.4ml a day.
The carrier oil is very THICK.
Injection site isn't painful but none the less. At this rate ill have 20 within the next couple of weeks.

29G 5/8" syringe.
Thanks in advance.

For the trolls...my ass looks great

Attachments

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
couple things that comes to mind is obviously the fact you’re injecting with a 5/8 inche needle in your glutes and you’re probably not going into the muscle deep or enough.. might not be in the muscle. Second thing would be if you’re new to pinning. But yeah man idk who suggested you this needle lengt on glutes but don’t listen to him anymore. 1 inches minimum. Lots of people use 1 and a half for glutes.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just read 29... 29 5/8th is almost an insulin needle dude lol you litterally set yourself for failure on this ones. Change needles

IronDad

IronDad

Awards
For thing that comes to mind if obviously the fact you’re injecting with a 5/8 inche needle in your glutes and you’re probably not going into the muscle deep or enough.. might not be in the muscle. Second thing would be if you’re new to pinning. But yeah man idk who suggested you this needle lengt on glutes but don’t listen to him anymore. 1 inches minimum. Lots of people use 1 and a half for glutes.
I'm new to daily injection of high volume. I usually do daily subq of only .12 or .14ml of test.
Now I'm injecting .5ml a day. Was doing .5ml of test and .5ml of Dbol. Dbol is out now

IronDad

IronDad

Awards
Just read 29... 29 5/8th is almost an insulin needle dude lol you litterally set yourself for failure on this ones. Change needles
Ok cool. Gotcha. Thank you dude
I have a box of 27G x 1 1/2" I haven't used in months. I'll crack back into them and hopefully it takes care of the lumps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool. Gotcha. Thank you dude
I have a box of 27G x 1 1/2" I haven't used in months. I'll crack back into them and hopefully it takes care of the lumps
It will. I have only gotten lumps like that the time I tried to use a similar length needle in the Glute. Same compound shot with my trusty 1.5” pins in the butt cheeks and nothing leaks out, no bumps or discomfort. You gotta get it down deeper.

5/8” is good for things like delts, pecs, some quad areas, I can hit the bottom of my ventroglutes with that.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When I’m dieting and around 10% BodyFat I can use 1 inch needles in the glutes no problem. But now that I’m bulking and getting a little fluffy I need to use a 1.5 inch needle. When I use a 1 inch I will notice a little bit of oil will drip out of the injection site.

Nobody likes gear going to waste!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The needle is too short, your going sub q and the oil is still in there. This happens to me when I go sub q in the stomach. There's a little hard spot that can take up to a week to go away. Either get a 1 in or 1.5 and burry it all the way In or rotate more injection sites, I pin daily and the volume is so small I could do sub q in the same cheek eod.