Unanswered Why are all the inmates skinny or fat

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am watching reruns and I've seen one maybe 2 inmates that I would have to think about taking off on

AustinHise

Awards
Because the poor food chooses they have plus commissary

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Inmate "A" is fat because he eats his own food, plus inmate "B"'s food. Inmate "B" is skinny because his food is taken by Inmate "A" (since he didn't follow our advice of getting trained by Jackie Chan, or running a big bulking cycle prior to getting locked up).

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inmate "A" is fat because he eats his own food, plus inmate "B"'s food. Inmate "B" is skinny because his food is taken by Inmate "A" (since he didn't follow our advice of getting trained by Jackie Chan, or running a big bulking cycle prior to getting locked up).
lmao

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It all goes hand in with what's going on in the general world today an epidemic of beta-ism. For some reason society has made it ok and acceptable for us men to be betas and it's strongly imposed by all social outlets nowadays.And these same guys end up in prison and the revolution just continues.Its so bad now all the alphas are the minority and we get the dirty looks in public from the betas while their girlfriends look at us with admiration..Alphas are the last of a dying breed.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also being one of the bigger guys in prison now or was,it was pretty much putting a bullseye on your back when @##* hits the fan there's a hit squad specifically to take you out the average guy doesn't care to carry that Burton..On the flip side the skinny and fat guys will 90% be your victims of extortions,assults (no sexual) and pressure cases.. Extortions being the most popular

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That whole alpha/beta thing is lame as hell.

Also, they're fat/skinny because most prisons don't actually have gyms or freeweights and most inmates are sedentary and uninterested in using them when they are available anyway, most of them were fat or skinny prior to prison, many have drug habits, and prison food is things like pizza and fried chicken.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol...I agree with you on a few thinga,but what prison serves pizza? You only get pizza possibly 2xs a year through food sales and it's twice the normal price and don't taste half as good.Most I'd say half come in not interested in working out after a few incidents either 3 things happen A they start working out B they become dangerous with the steel or C accept their fate as a victim.. But guys who wanna work out use pull up bars (which won't build much muscle)and make water bags and eat like mad men and get enough sleep and also stay away from drugs..

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lol...I agree with you on a few thinga,but what prison serves pizza? You only get pizza possibly 2xs a year through food sales and it's twice the normal price and don't taste half as good.Most I'd say half come in not interested in working out after a few incidents either 3 things happen A they start working out B they become dangerous with the steel or C accept their fate as a victim.. But guys who wanna work out use pull up bars (which won't build much muscle)and make water bags and eat like mad men and get enough sleep and also stay away from drugs..
I'm pretty sure most farms where I am in Texas have either free weights or universal machines.. The transfer unit I was at had a universal shared by 4 pods of 62 people but only 10 people would be taking turns at the machine for roughly 1 hour 3 times a week...but actual ID units where u go with a big sentence, please believe there are some big cats there..

Nutrition tho... You're always gonna be carb heavy and you are limited how much commissary you can buy but if you're in a gang or have a side hustle you can get as much food as you need to blow up. Most people in prison do work out even the Christians and the well behaved types not in a gang.. No one wants to get extorted.

That's prison though.. Jail however is full of skinny fat, skinny, fat, strung out junkie motherf*ckers...thats the way I usuAlly showed up to the party.. Usually by the time you hit prison you're fairly healthy.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alot of what you guys are saying makes sense. But what I'm wondering about the people who know they are going in. If I was out on bond I'd be throwing down orals like they were candy and injecting alot of long acting Esther's since first impressions are critical

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Because good steroids are really really hard to get in prison if you’re not a connected OG with a really deep crew.

Also, fat guy is fat because he buys commissary.

Skinny guy is skinny because he can not afford commissary.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I noticed you’ve asked a few prison questions.

Are you about to go for a stay in Uncle Sam’s Luxury Suites?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I've

Nope I've had my share of government paid vacations lol. I've just been watching you tube and it looks like no one has done anything to prepare even those on bond. You know your going get tested so you might as well start working out taking boxing lessons running doing something saving money for canteen

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You've been posting alot about jail homie what's really goin on? Lol

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just look for the biggest dude and snuff him on site. It’ll get you some respect. Or if you scared and want to go to solitary , snuff the first CO you see. Lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just look for the biggest dude and snuff him on site. It’ll get you some respect. Or if you scared and want to go to solitary , snuff the first CO you see. Lol
Nah it dont work like that in cali. In cali if you got beef you need to take it to whoever's holds the keys

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It was partially a joke. Not the solitary part tho. But punching the biggest dude will get you fucked up if you can’t throw hands.
If your soft and don’t stand up for yourself you gonna be free food for your whole bid

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking the opposite of this topic. I use to watch a lot of the tv show lockup and I was amazed at how many prisoners were ripped. Guess it is cause they work out all day in their cell.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The food choices in prison are horrible. I have family in. The commissary is super expensive. A bag of chips is like $4 so if you have money you can eat that. Also depending on what prison exercise is limited.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've

Nope I've had my share of government paid vacations lol. I've just been watching you tube and it looks like no one has done anything to prepare even those on bond. You know your going get tested so you might as well start working out taking boxing lessons running doing something saving money for canteen
Get tested? The only way I got tested in prison was in the gym @ bench press. They knew I wasn’t scared to kiss anybody on sight and be the bigger man stop playing with me boys

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get tested? The only way I got tested in prison was in the gym @ bench press. They knew I wasn’t scared to kiss anybody on sight and be the bigger man stop playing with me.

I dont want to ask you too much but what level yard were you on and were you on the easy or plwest coast because the politics are VERY different