Why Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How come almost all of your your new Plantnum line up have "Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione" in them?

-Some people are sensitive to different doses of this ingredient, and it is in an unknown quantity.
-Estrogen isn't always the enemy, and some of these compounds don't aromatise at all.
-It might be hard to stack this with your epi product, as both can effect estrogen, and there by effect your joins.

Will we possibly see versions with thile exclusion of this A.I.?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the amount in the liquids is very small and should be quite tollerable.. but effective. we are combineing the two, not as protection perse' , but to help lean you out and give users a more profound outcome of their stacks. i am not sure if we will be making new items with out at this time.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ripper, just finished cycle of Finaflex 1Andro and will be done with PCT in a week. How soon can I use 35-AI?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xR1pp3Rx, can you tell me if the main ingredient in 1-Androstenolone is 1-DHEA? I can't seem to find anyone who knows...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
from what i gather 1-androsterone is the same as (misleading name) 1-DHEA (wich was coined to throw the feds off originaly from 1AD.)
1 androstenolone is a little different and still legal.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What? ^^

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thats what i read.. i swear. everyone knows the internet doesnt lie. :dunno:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-androsterone and 1-Dhea are the same thing. Im also pretty darn sure 1-androstenolone is the same as the two above.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from what i gather 1-androsterone is the same as (misleading name) 1-DHEA (wich was coined to throw the feds off originaly from 1AD.)
1 androstenolone is a little different and still legal.
So is 1-Androstenolone a different isomer of DHEA? Or is it just slightly modified 1-DHEA?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Its 100% 1-DHEA