Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Whose in charge around here?!

RoadBlocK

Well-known member
Hahaha. Almost got all my labels lifted, you guys arent gonna cancel that promo anytime soon are U??? Been saving these bad boys for a while, its harder than you think to get to 30!
 
Damn, 30 labels?!?! What were the majority of your products, man?

Here's an online calculator:
Invalid Link Removed

Just cut out the UPC. For any UPC that does not have a Proof of Purchase/Receipt, the actual plastic should be cut out with the UPC and sent that way. Mail it in with what product you want.
 

Attachments

  • image-388879924.jpg
    image-388879924.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 204
Well, Orange triad is pretty much a staple of mine, it aint cheap, so I usually grab 3 or 4 when I find a sale, and I try to stretch em out as much as possible. But Ive tried blue growth, wrath, flood, etc, got a few of those labels too.
 
Well, Orange triad is pretty much a staple of mine, it aint cheap, so I usually grab 3 or 4 when I find a sale, and I try to stretch em out as much as possible. But Ive tried blue growth, wrath, flood, etc, got a few of those labels too.
very cool man. Glad to see such CL devotion
 
very cool man. Glad to see such CL devotion

My loyalties and devotions are strong to products that work ;-)

So your the head man around here now, cool, when I finally send my labels in, I'll be counting on you to keep an eye on them.

Hey is rr still around?
 
My loyalties and devotions are strong to products that work ;-) So your the head man around here now, cool, when I finally send my labels in, I'll be counting on you to keep an eye on them. Hey is rr still around?

I will keep an eye out for sure. ;)
 
I always forget about this and keep throwing my bottles out. I have ran through 12 orange triade alone and then there is all the other products such as pre-workout, diet pills, and intra workout.
 
Back
Top