wholesalehairproducts?

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any input or update on wholesalehairproducts? Did they get their problems straightened out? Has anyone here been successful ordering from them lately?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Didn't you just ask this like the beginning of last month..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay.. I could have sworn that someone was asking about this same company in another thread.. I guess I will have to SEARCH and see if I can find it..

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
Okay.. I could have sworn that someone was asking about this same company in another thread.. I guess I will have to SEARCH and see if I can find it..
I did a search on wholesale* and I got a thread from the middle of December. There wasn't much meat there, however. I just wanted to know as of just recently if anyone has been successful in business with them.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did a search on wholesale* and I got a thread from the middle of December. There wasn't much meat there, however. I just wanted to know as of just recently if anyone has been successful in business with them.
I've tried contacting them, and they've responded that they are taking orders, but the site is down. I tried paypaling them my order, but their old paypal acct was no longer valid. I'm a little hesitant to use them as both email replies have come about a week after I sent them. I guess I'll bite the bullet and pay for the consultation fee from www.minoxidil.com.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hell no.....After all the work I had to do in getting my order that was almost 2 moths late, I couldn't even use the cream because their were half-pea-sized chunks of granule-like things all through it. I cannot even use it now. I e-mailed them about my "recent" problem about 3 weeks ago, and they never sent any reply back AGAIN. Screw them....

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
Hell no.....After all the work I had to do in getting my order that was almost 2 moths late, I couldn't even use the cream because their were half-pea-sized chunks of granule-like things all through it. I cannot even use it now. I e-mailed them about my "recent" problem about 3 weeks ago, and they never sent any reply back AGAIN. Screw them....

Thanks Jergo.....that's the kind of info I was looking for.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
No problem bro, I would go with minoxidil.com. Its totally legit and there's no questioning of the products consistency, quality, etc. In fact, I'm going with them next time too.

BigMike19

Awards
In regards to minoxidil.com, am I understanding correctly that if I live in Canada, I don't need a consultation and can order directly off the website? Any1 know?

dainbramaged

In regards to minoxidil.com, am I understanding correctly that if I live in Canada, I don't need a consultation and can order directly off the website? Any1 know?
Had a friend order from them (yes, from Canada) and he explicitly said that he did NOT have to pay for the consultation (I asked him).

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
thx a lot bro thats great news!
This is what i got from wholesalehair:

The site will be back up and running by the end of the week and we have everything in order. All orders received will be sent out 3-5 days after we have received it. Thanks

PS

The cart icons will be up soon.
Also please do not order nizoral because we are out of it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
logan Anabolics 3
General Chat 5
BigVrunga General Chat 39