Who uses raspberry ketones?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wondering who uses this supp and their thoughts? Thinking about grabbing some ras ketones from SNS

Joepower

Joepower

Awards
Tried them a long time ago when they were super hyped up. Don't feel like they do much.

What's your thoughts?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried them a long time ago when they were super hyped up. Don't feel like they do much.

What's your thoughts?
I also used them way back solo when they first came out and just honestly feel like I didn't use them to their fullest potential so looking at using them stacked and at a much higher dosage.
After reading more about how they work specifically I think it's a product best stacked with something like higenamine
Looking for input at dosages others used so I can get an idea how high should go. Don't want to go too high and end up wasting it, ya know?

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like almost everyone took them when they had their 15 min of fame on Dr Oz. It was ok, not noticeable enough to keep taking them after I finished one bottle.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like almost everyone took them when they had their 15 min of fame on Dr Oz. It was ok, not noticeable enough to keep taking them after I finished one bottle.
Did Oz man do a show about them? Huh that’s cool. I’ll have to look that up on YouTube

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
brofessorx, yes he did, I think that it helped propel it the mainstream.
[video=youtube;AGq845l2BHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGq845l2BHc[/video]

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
afaik not active in the human body - so absolutely worthless

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
afaik not active in the human body - so absolutely worthless
There have been no human studies done on it, only rats and in vitro.
It’s estimated I’d probably have to use 1-5 grams each day to possibly be effective.
This can be easily achieved with 500mg caps, though I believe most complete sell it in 100-200mg caps.
Also seems to have promise as a transdermal. I think it’s in eviscerate.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s estimated I’d probably have to use 1-5 grams each day to possess be effective.
This can be easily achieved with 500mg caps, though I believe most complete sell it in 100-200mg caps.
You are correct that under 1g seems useless but I don't think there's a good study to try higher doses to see if they are effective.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you can find it cheap and take a few grams a day it has a decent thermogenic effect. A couple hundred mg's is not worth it IMO.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heard mixed things oin them.In a complex I would use them, but not stand alone.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s estimated I’d probably have to use 1-5 grams each day to possibly be effective.
SNS sells Raspberry Ketones in 125 mg. and 500 mg. capsules (RK-125 and RK-500 Xtreme).

The interesting thing (and the reason we still offer a 125 mg. version) is that some people report the 500 mg. capsules being too strong for them in the sense of they can feel themselves heating up.

If you can find it cheap and take a few grams a day it has a decent thermogenic effect. A couple hundred mg's is not worth it IMO.
A person can find RK-500 Xtreme for 9.99 or less for a months supply. For anyone that has too much of a heating up effect with that dosage, they can find RK-125 for the same or less price.

I think that Raspberry Ketones are a very underrated fat loss ingredient. They were very well liked before the Dr. Oz show on them. As with most items Dr. Oz talked about, they got crazy popular all of a sudden for awhile and then there seemed to be a lot of backlash against them when the Dr. Oz fad was over and people were saying they don't work. I personally think they are very effective, people just unfortunately bought into the idea that they were a miracle pill like Dr. Oz presented them to be and it set an unrealistic and impossible expectation that no fat loss product/ingredient could meet.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS sells Raspberry Ketones in 125 mg. and 500 mg. capsules (RK-125 and RK-500 Xtreme).

The interesting thing (and the reason we still offer a 125 mg. version) is that some people report the 500 mg. capsules being too strong for them in the sense of they can feel themselves heating up.

A person can find RK-500 Xtreme for 9.99 or less for a months supply. For anyone that has too much of a heating up effect with that dosage, they can find RK-125 for the same or less price.

I think that Raspberry Ketones are a very underrated fat loss ingredient. They were very well liked before the Dr. Oz show on them. As with most items Dr. Oz talked about, they got crazy popular all of a sudden for awhile and then there seemed to be a lot of backlash against them when the Dr. Oz fad was over and people were saying they don't work. I personally think they are very effective, people just unfortunately bought into the idea that they were a miracle pill like Dr. Oz presented them to be and it set an unrealistic and impossible expectation that no fat loss product/ingredient could meet.
Lets be honest Dr. Oz disciples is about the worst group of people to use as a test group lol. I would bet the farm most took the first RK product they could find and did nothing else. A month later, "These suck and don't work at all!" was probably the discussion over the 20 piece KFC family feast dinner lol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets be honest Dr. Oz disciples is about the worst group of people to use as a test group lol. I would bet the farm most took the first RK product they could find and did nothing else. A month later, "These suck and don't work at all!" was probably the discussion over the 20 piece KFC family feast dinner lol.
I can see that.
I’m going to give them another shot but at a much higher dosage soon

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I absolutely agree. If you look back at the forum opinion on Raspberry Ketones before the Dr. Oz show, most people thought that Raspberry Ketones were a great addition to a fat loss stack and they were in a ton of fat loss products. Then the Dr. Oz fad hit and every company and their brother that you'd never heard of rushed to make them. And in a lot of cases, anyone that had used RK before could tell that it wasn't real RK in a lot of the products because you didn't get the tell tale characteristics of RK with them. But, the Dr. Oz base didn't lose 50 lbs while sitting on their couch eating donuts and rushed to say the ingredient didn't work. The opinion change on the forums was two fold - newer members just saw the Dr Oz backlash about it not working whereas it wasn't that it didn't work, it was just unrealistic expectations; and the veteran forum crowd was just so annoyed by the Dr. Oz hype that they kinda started hating on the ingredient.

I personally think its a great ingredient and one of the most underrated fat loss ingredients out there.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I absolutely agree. If you look back at the forum opinion on Raspberry Ketones before the Dr. Oz show, most people thought that Raspberry Ketones were a great addition to a fat loss stack and they were in a ton of fat loss products. Then the Dr. Oz fad hit and every company and their brother that you'd never heard of rushed to make them. And in a lot of cases, anyone that had used RK before could tell that it wasn't real RK in a lot of the products because you didn't get the tell tale characteristics of RK with them. But, the Dr. Oz base didn't lose 50 lbs while sitting on their couch eating donuts and rushed to say the ingredient didn't work. The opinion change on the forums was two fold - newer members just saw the Dr Oz backlash about it not working whereas it wasn't that it didn't work, it was just unrealistic expectations; and the veteran forum crowd was just so annoyed by the Dr. Oz hype that they kinda started hating on the ingredient.

I personally think its a great ingredient and one of the most underrated fat loss ingredients out there.
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!! I was one who sold it as well, not only in my retail store at the time but I private labeled it as well under my brand at the time. SNS is a great source(lord knows I have so many sns empties in my house) for high dosed RK. Currently I am running a rk caralluma combo 250/250ea/cap.