Who tried glycobol?

gynopuff

Awards
Hey guys I'm considering glycobol because its so cheap for the amount you get what were your r results? Anywhere near recompadrol?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might wanna move this to the supplement forum, you will get better responses.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Its very good actually, ive only used it while bulking and it helps keep my muscles fuller and better pumps, perfect for a high carb diet, prevents carbs being stored as fat. Wouldn't say it's so cheap from sources ive seen wonder what place you are looking?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its very good actually, ive only used it while bulking and it helps keep my muscles fuller and better pumps, perfect for a high carb diet, prevents carbs being stored as fat. Wouldn't say it's so cheap from sources ive seen wonder what place you are looking?
Its on discount at nutriverse I believe, maybe it was orbit...I dunno.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of results could one expect if on a low card diet?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What kind of results could one expect if on a low card diet?
Well its meant to be taken around your carbs so I would say you'll still get results as long as you take it around the carbs that you do intake even when on a low carb diet. But it's more of a supplement when you're bulking I would say. I've used it a few times and had good results. I actually took it while taken anabeta elite and my weight and strength went up a lot.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I can't compare it to recompadrol but I liked Slinsane better. But I hear recompadrol was the best out of all of them.

gynopuff

Awards
Recompadrol was unbelievable literally i was mind blown i eat one before i eat a half lb of hasbrowns and felt my skin streach

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Recompadrol was unbelievable literally i was mind blown i eat one before i eat a half lb of hasbrowns and felt my skin streach
Your review is making me feel like I wasted my money!!!