Who runs epicathin for long periods of time or never comes off?

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep reading that some guys run epi for months and months and some guys never cycle off. The typical supp science is usually run 8-12 weeks of most products and then take at least a couple/few weeks off. Just curious what your perceived benefits are over time or if you feel a major tolerance builds up?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used it in one product or another without a break from the year it got introduced to the market. Started out with Magnitropin, then moved on to FD2, EP1C Unleased, and others. It has never let me down and it has definitely became my most prized natty staple ingredient for increased strength and endurance!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FD2 seems to get better the longer you run it. If you're running it on a cut, you'll notice faster leaning out effects and less loss of strength and if you're running it on a build you'll notice faster strength gains and less fat build up.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I can afford it I run CEL EpiPlex as often as I can. I don’t notice a drop off just mostly increased strength and endurance. I do however notice a difference when I’m not taking it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've personally ran FD2.0 for a long period of time. It works great and no issues running for long period of time other than you have to stock up on it cause you run out quick ha.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used it for quite an extended period of time and simply loved it. I believe I was the healthiest and leanest during that time period. Alot of things need to fall into place but I have yet to see anyone have upper limit issues with megadosing, or toxicity reports over an extended time.

If only it were cheaper.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah one day I will stack vaso6 2x day with cel epi and enjoy. Might be cheaper to use OL product.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used it in one product or another without a break from the year it got introduced to the market. Started out with Magnitropin, then moved on to FD2, EP1C Unleased, and others. It has never let me down and it has definitely became my most prized natty staple ingredient for increased strength and endurance!
So which of thoose products was best!?

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the feedback thus far, keep it coming

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So which of thoose products was best!?
The original Magnitropin was my favorite before the disappearance, but something changed when they came back and I don’t buy it anymore. FD2 remains my go-to (-)-epi product as I just can’t go wrong with that.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The original Magnitropin was my favorite before the disappearance, but something changed when they came back and I don’t but it anymore. FD2 remains my go-to (-)-epi product as I just can’t go wrong with that.
Like the fact that FD2 isn't just straight epi and has some other antioxidant/healing compounds thrown in there too.