Who is still in the PH game?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Bummed to see PH's drying up. I was surprised to see CEL get out of the game as this was their bread and butter for a while.

It's good to see Primordial Performance getting into PH's a bit. They are a solid company I trust with other well documented, proven products besides hormones. The LV delivery is novel too.

Who else is still producing PH's? And more importantly, who is still selling those produced by other manufactures? Everyone is scared ****less right now it seems.

vernymac12

Awards
bro you can literally find any PH really someone has them for sale just go google and type it in you can find it **** i can still find epistane havoc and all that mess easy, even some old testenate 50 that black dragon labs had out and methyl 1-d theirs always ways to find them it seems...CEL is by far my favorite tho

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
bro you can literally find any PH really someone has them for sale just go google and type it in you can find it **** i can still find epistane havoc and all that mess easy, even some old testenate 50 that black dragon labs had out and methyl 1-d theirs always ways to find them it seems...CEL is by far my favorite tho
I'm aware there is still some inventory around at random, lesser known sites selling it. In fact, I just picked up some CEL products from one. ;) However, I was curious if there is any other legit companies (or sister companies) still planning on a decent 2-3 sku hormone product line. Some fly by night, chinese based company selling PHs doesn't sound all that appealing either.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bummed to see PH's drying up. I was surprised to see CEL get out of the game as this was their bread and butter for a while.

It's good to see Primordial Performance getting into PH's a bit. They are a solid company I trust with other well documented, proven products besides hormones. The LV delivery is novel too.

Who else is still producing PH's? And more importantly, who is still selling those produced by other manufactures? Everyone is scared ****less right now it seems.
Thanks for the kind words, Alpine. We have a lot of good products slated for release this year, so many more to come. :)

I you haven't already, take a look at our Superdrone Liqua-Vade and Turinabol Liqua-Vade. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you.

-John