Who has used DHT enanthate?

Russianstarr

Awards
I have been using it on and off over the last few years and found it to be like a cleaner tren.
Lots of fat loss and muscle gain.
Anyone else used it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can almost gurentee No1 here has, but there are a ton of ppl here who have been looking for td and injectable dht. Personally ive been looking fpr injectable dht for 4 years lol.

Lots of people put up dht threads over the years and no one ever has mentioned finding this

Russianstarr

Awards
I can almost gurentee No1 here has, but there are a ton of ppl here who have been looking for td and injectable dht. Personally ive been looking fpr injectable dht for 4 years lol.

Lots of people put up dht threads over the years and no one ever has mentioned finding this
Its on Titan-chem has been for years mate

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would assume shedding will pretty much be entirely person-dependent, but how is skin oil/acne on this compared to other some other compounds?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it just a coincidence that OP and the company that sells DHT have the same name? 🤔

Reactions: Nac

Russianstarr

Awards
I would assume shedding will pretty much be entirely person-dependent, but how is skin oil/acne on this compared to other some other compounds?
Feedback and personal experience it's actually quite clean, though I do get much oilier skin.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think both shedding and acne are genetic / person-dependent. I can't remember a single cycle where I noticed any increase or change in acne. Yet I've seen people who break out all over the place on cycle. Not just on their back but all over.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think both shedding and acne are genetic / person-dependent. I can't remember a single cycle where I noticed any increase or change in acne. Yet I've seen people who break out all over the place on cycle. Not just on their back but all over.
They are, AND compound-dependent. For example, Dymethazine is a DHT derivative that does not act on the PR or convert to estrogen in any way. Exact same can be said for Oxandrolone, but Var specifically gives me this gnarly cystic acne like nothing else - and it is well known for this in an unfortunate minority (I still love it, but it’s just a real side for me).

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They are, AND compound-dependent. For example, Dymethazine is a DHT derivative that does not act on the PR or convert to estrogen in any way. Exact same can be said for , but Var specifically gives me this gnarly cystic acne like nothing else - and it is well known for this in an unfortunate minority (I still love it, but it’s just a real side for me).
Yes, compounds definitely matter, but like you suggested, even those seem to vary greatly depending on the user. I know people who are nervous about hair loss, so they think running test derivatives will cause less shedding than DHT derivatives. But then they realize they had way more shedding on a test derivative like dbol rather than a DHT like anavar.

At the end of the day, the risks are almost all the same. You just have to cross your fingers and hope that whatever new compound you're taking agrees with you.

Russianstarr

Awards
What are you referring to when you say clean? Obviously not the oil production based on your comment.
You know for example you take superdrol or m1t you feel ill, lethargic, sweaty, headaches etc.
Its like the opposite to that.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You know for example you take superdrol or m1t you feel ill, lethargic, sweaty, headaches etc.
Its like the opposite to that.
I feel pretty fantastic on Superdrol, does that mean I feel ill on your supercream or more fantastic? 🤔