Who has tried Chemical One???? Let's here some results and thoughts!!!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Hey guys,

We want to know who has used Chemical One and what your thoughts are????

Let us know if you had an increase in size, strength, etc.

Let's get this rolling so we can continue to make great products for our awesome and loyal customers!!!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 2 bottles of chemical one and it was a great cycle.

Gained almost 10 lbs and was not eating much over maintenance
Kept a solid 6lbs after pct
Looking much leaner and added size to chest arms and shoulders
Not much cons at all other than a headache that lasted 4 days but that could of been something else

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
That's great to hear. The headache could have been from stress of possibly a pinch nerve or muscle in your trap or neck.

Love the progress and results man. Just think how much you would have gained if you ate!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great to hear. The headache could have been from stress of possibly a pinch nerve or muscle in your trap or neck.

Love the progress and results man. Just think how much you would have gained if you ate!!!
Could of been anything especially since I'm hypertension prone
Yea was looking for some lean mass and look more lean

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
That's great man. We are glad it worked out for you.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Next time you need help hit me up and I'll give you guidance with the diet

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a solid product .. what is the reason behind putting in fadogia in with 1 andro ?

I know what fadogia can do .. but wondering if its synergy with this particular hormone ?
One of my fav natural product.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I did not formulate it but I'm under the assumption it is just to enhance the effects of the product. I can find out for you though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say for Testorone support/libido boost .. but yeah that would be appreciated it.

I got one bottle sitting around .. I want to pick up one more bottle (hopefully can find it in a trade from someone on forum)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Gunna throw it in to my current cycle for the vascularity aspect of 1-andro. Probably in a couple weeks , I know I'm a rep but u guys know I'll keep t real and post up pics !

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time you need help hit me up and I'll give you guidance with the diet
Thanks brother
My diet is always the worst part of my program lol. Gym 6 days a week I love
Too bad I also love food lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks brother
My diet is always the worst part of my program lol. Gym 6 days a week I love
Too bad I also love food lol

Haha I hear you man .. gotta do meal prep that's the only way man .. start slow maybe 3x a week , then 4x .

Love food too lol

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
If your looking to save money use code:skellie when you check out. It will at least give you 20%.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
The meal prep is crucial. They way I always look at it is why spend the money on the supplements but not properly eat? Focus on the diet and training and then really watch the Chemical One work.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running it 2 months, any idea if a "real" PCT is needed for after?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm thinking of running it 2 months, any idea if a "real" PCT is needed for after?
I would say real pct for sure
2 months is a long time, plus real pct is cheaper :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude!

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Yes I would recommend a pct after chemical one depending on your side effects and age. If your younger your levels would bounce back. Best way to tell is to get blood work done.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even though I had no real sides I pct afterwards. I did the usual clomid 50/50/25/25 and feel great. Bloods coming soon and kept most of my gains.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What about that chemical 4 thou ;) can't wait to hear the thoughts on that one

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whats in chem4 ? besides the obvious 4dhea

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a solid product .. what is the reason behind putting in fadogia in with 1 andro ?

I know what fadogia can do .. but wondering if its synergy with this particular hormone ?
One of my fav natural product.
It will keep the boys nice and plump during the cycle. It will also help to keep the libido up.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Am running it right now as part of a larger cycle - all stuff that I've used successfully before so I more or less know what does what. Looking to buy more - any deals or codes?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chem 1 on BOGO right now!

Triton64

Triton64

Awards
Have run it multiple times during cuts with alpha as pct. Always amazing for maintaining lean mass and mitigating signs of hormonal imbalance during a cut. Most times I hit new PRs while dropping weight.

last month started a double dose (2 pills twice daily) Cycle, while running 100 mg of DIM daily, I've also been doing intermittent fasting (23 hour fast/1 hour window eating) with a single High Fat Low Carb meal (<700 calories) and near twice daily (but short and easy) workouts from Monday - Friday and then full on eating with no limits during the weekend. Lifts are all going up and I've made some lifelong PRs (a 225 strict military press for a single and 205 for 5 reps; a triple with 315 for bench), all while shedding fat.

This cycle is more of an experiment to be honest. Not sure if James Fung is a four letter word here, but his stuff on fasting and thinking of Insulin instead of calories has provoked me to perform this experiment. During the week I drop insulin to low levels and keep calories and insulin down so my body mobilizes fat without limitation. On weekends I spike insulin for 2 days while resting.

The work out days are nothing crazy;
AM work out: 1-2 primary lifts (squat/row/press/squat/dead) and 1 supplemental
PM workout: Bodyweight lifts (pullups, single leg squats, abwheel) and some baseline cardio

So far this is the best success a chubby guy like me has had I'm down to 212 and lifts are improving week to week. I'll update you guys after my full cycle is done, but so far so good.

Dr. Fung's youtube is here. I find him credible as he is a nephrologist who uses evidence and runs a weight loss clinic which has successfully treated multiple obese patients and gotten plenty off of diabetes meds.

I'll check back.