Who Has real Proof Halodrol has DMT in it?

BKneller

Banned
Awards
Awesome Bruce!! Hopefully this will shut a lot of nay sayers up!

SRCS has not replied to my e-mails so I will call them on Monday to see if they can handle this job.

The lab reports will be made available to distributors and a few retailers (Sam @ NP, Yancey @ IS for instance) and they can post them or do whatever they like but I do not want 5,000 requests for a copy of the lab assays in my e-mail in box please!

TIA,

BK

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Uhm...no. You're way off here. I understand and agree with your concern about Halodrol "being" Halodrol. But the "methyl stacking" thing is a bunch of horse dookey.

BK
The key word in my statement was "unintended" methyl stacking. There are a number of people who understand these compounds on a par with you (I certainly do not) who DO believe that methyl stacking poses a potential risk that exceeds a 1 +1 = 2 formula as you postulate.

It should be up to the user to decide for himself whether he wants to play it conservative by not mixing methylated compounds or not. This is the central point. You shouldn't be so flippant about making these health choices for other people. When someone buys OT, then thatis what they should get (to reasonable manufacturing standards).

An indepenent lab (not associated with one of your competitors) said that Halodrol was contaminated with DMT. If this is true, YOU should be even more concerned than anyone. You designed what is (by all accounts) a brilliant compound. I certainly won't blame the designer of the compound if the quality control got fracked up somewhere along the supply chain....but users shouldn't have to just hope for the best when taking such things.

This is why I COMMEND you for doing this testing. Whatever the results, people can then make an informed decision.

As to your last point, I'm not concerned about undue scrutiny coming from educated users asking reasonably educated questions on obscure bulletin boards. I'm concerned that undue scrutiny will come when some bad contamination (toxic compound, dosing off by an order of magnitude, etc.) sends people to the morgue. That's when we'll see the supplement industry ended as we know it. IMO companies putting out cutting edge products have a duty to perform quality control above that which is required for mere merchantability. I commend you for addressing the concerns raised about Halodrol head-on.

BTW, has anyone thought of just picking up the phone and calling the scientist quoted in the WP article? He'd probably be happy to fax over the test results to anyone who asks.

BKneller

Banned
Awards
The key word in my statement was "unintended" methyl stacking. There are a number of people who understand these compounds on a par with you (I certainly do not) who DO believe that methyl stacking poses a potential risk that exceeds a 1 +1 = 2 formula as you postulate.
This would be true (and can be true) because methylation is NOT the sole factor determining liver issues (which are overblown to begin with and are NOT prevented or proven to be prevented with the BS, OTC schlock people try to sell you to "protect your liver while on methylated steroids").

Example: methyltrienolone and methyltestosterone are both C17a-methyls. 1.0mg of methyltrienolone is MUCH more toxic to the liver than 25-50mg of methyltestosterone. Yet the dose is 1/25th to 1/50th. Why is that? Because there are other factors at work here that cause hepatic insult and enzyme stress. It is too lengthy to go into a dissertation about it here but "stacking methyls is dangerous" is at a minimum, an ignorant statement and at worse, is untrue. What if instead of taking 40mg of 'the C-17a methylated version of Masteron' I tool 20mg of it and then took 20mg of say...DMT. Both are a 40mg dose. Which one is more potentially liver toxic? I'll give you a hint. It's the 40mg dose of plain methyl masteron.

Do you see my point now. Stacking methyls is not a bad idea or a good idea - it is a perspective issue based on the inherent characteristics of the compounds you intend to stack.

People who do not have the knowledge base to make an intelligent and informed choice should not be doing EITHER - that is to say using solo methyls or stacking 2+ in a cycle.

See my point even clearer now?

I am not flippant at making health choices for other people but I am absolutely against BS crap not vetted by proper scientific discovery or debate (like your multiple methyls = worse than one methyl postulate). I am also against people using these things as if they were frigging candy. 95% of the people out there using ALL these substances and 99% of them using ALL supplements really do not have a sufficient grasp on the pharmacology, molecular biology and biochemistry to make a good choice.

Example - I think virtually all arginine products are worthless in healthy males. Or close to it. Anyhonw with a real grasp of pharmacology and biochem will immediately know why this is fact and not fiction. Those with a more advanced knowledge will know there are ways to lessen the uselessness of these to make them better, longer lasting and somewhat more effective for pennies. The fact that despite HEAVY hinting by me as to what is wrong with most arginine supps, nobody has posted why they are most likely bunk. Why is this?

To say I am not concerned with potential DMT contamination is totally unfair and is a real slap in the face. I have repeatedly mentioned, on this board, that I have finally aqcuire sealed boxes of box lot#'s and want to send them to SRCS to have them tested for DMT/THG/TMG at my expense. I think you are being unfair here. Of course I am concerned. Would I be doing this if I didn't give a sh*t?

WRT to "calling the scientist", BC from bb.com tried to contact him and asked him for an EXACT amount and was blown off. I asked Amy Shipley for a lab assay in print with a name/addy/contact number for the people running this assay and I am still waiting for it. (I will not hold my breath). Lastly, there is a possibility that there was a counterfeit version of the product with a 3rd batch # Gaspari did not produce that we need to investigate.

As an FYI - Gaspari tests for common contaminants. We can't test for something if there is no analytical standard for it (for HPLC). That's just the fact of it and there is none for Halodrol (but there will be VERY soon).

Our university chemist in China tested a batch to be released to us and he found it was actually real Oral Turinabol! Obviously, Rich (smartly and rightfully) put the kabosh in that and made them do the whole batch over again (part of the delay in getting a new batch out).

To say Gaspari is lax on QA/QC is not fair. The situation is not ideal but at least he is testing, at considerable expense, to make sure the usual suspects are not in his stuff. Most of the other companies don't even do that.

It should be up to the user to decide for himself whether he wants to play it conservative by not mixing methylated compounds or not.
What if the user is naive and grossly undereducated and basis his choice on BS board logs (some of them are) and heresay that makes no sense? Still think this is a good idea? I prefer educate with fact and admit what we do not know.

An indepenent lab (not associated with one of your competitors) said that Halodrol was contaminated with DMT.
And they said it was significant without quantifying that. I wonder why the would not print a specific number like 25mg per tab or 18%?
Why "significant"? Because it is absolutely nebulous and vague and protects agaist a lawsuit. Is 1mg significant? Is 0.01mg significant? Define significant?

Would I be shocked to find out there is 0.5%mg of DMT and 49.5% of Halodrol per tablet? Not really. It's insignificant and is typical of Chinese manufacturers not cleaning equipment well. Would I be surprised to find 20mg of DMT or TMG and 30mg of Halodrol per tablet? I'd go ballistic and demand Gaspari launch an investigation as to where the problem occured. There is a difference. If you can't see this you don't know this industry well. We have people who have deliberately misbranded fat loss products with clenbuterol and amphetamines got caught. We have OTC libido stuff that has "real" sildenafil citrate in it as the primary active ingredient. To me, this constitutes consumer fraud and misbranding. But a trivial contaminant, if it even exists, is not the same thing. You understand the difference?

but users shouldn't have to just hope for the best when taking such things

But that is exactly what is happening here ALL over the industry. A lab assay done on raw material alone is no indication that product is in the current batch of finished goods being sold. All it means is whatever powder was sent in was tested and came back pure or not. Testing of finished product, each and every batch is the only way and almost nobody does this.

BK

BKneller

Banned
Awards
Well if it turns out the intended active ingredient does nothing, and all of the gains attributable to the produce were from DMT wouldent you feel somewhat cheated?
I 100% agree with KD-1 here.

BK

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
This would be true (and can be true) because methylation is NOT the sole factor determining liver issues (which are overblown to begin with and are NOT prevented or proven to be prevented with the BS, OTC schlock people try to sell you to "protect your liver while on methylated steroids").

Example: methyltrienolone and methyltestosterone are both C17a-methyls. 1.0mg of methyltrienolone is MUCH more toxic to the liver than 25-50mg of methyltestosterone. Yet the dose is 1/25th to 1/50th. Why is that? Because there are other factors at work here that cause hepatic insult and enzyme stress. It is too lengthy to go into a dissertation about it here but "stacking methyls is dangerous" is at a minimum, an ignorant statement and at worse, is untrue. What if instead of taking 40mg of 'the C-17a methylated version of Masteron' I tool 20mg of it and then took 20mg of say...DMT. Both are a 40mg dose. Which one is more potentially liver toxic? I'll give you a hint. It's the 40mg dose of plain methyl masteron.

Do you see my point now. Stacking methyls is not a bad idea or a good idea - it is a perspective issue based on the inherent characteristics of the compounds you intend to stack.

People who do not have the knowledge base to make an intelligent and informed choice should not be doing EITHER - that is to say using solo methyls or stacking 2+ in a cycle.

See my point even clearer now?

I am not flippant at making health choices for other people but I am absolutely against BS crap not vetted by proper scientific discovery or debate (like your multiple methyls = worse than one methyl postulate). I am also against people using these things as if they were frigging candy. 95% of the people out there using ALL these substances and 99% of them using ALL supplements really do not have a sufficient grasp on the pharmacology, molecular biology and biochemistry to make a good choice.

Example - I think virtually all arginine products are worthless in healthy males. Or close to it. Anyhonw with a real grasp of pharmacology and biochem will immediately know why this is fact and not fiction. Those with a more advanced knowledge will know there are ways to lessen the uselessness of these to make them better, longer lasting and somewhat more effective for pennies. The fact that despite HEAVY hinting by me as to what is wrong with most arginine supps, nobody has posted why they are most likely bunk. Why is this?

To say I am not concerned with potential DMT contamination is totally unfair and is a real slap in the face. I have repeatedly mentioned, on this board, that I have finally aqcuire sealed boxes of box lot#'s and want to send them to SRCS to have them tested for DMT/THG/TMG at my expense. I think you are being unfair here. Of course I am concerned. Would I be doing this if I didn't give a sh*t?

WRT to "calling the scientist", BC from bb.com tried to contact him and asked him for an EXACT amount and was blown off. I asked Amy Shipley for a lab assay in print with a name/addy/contact number for the people running this assay and I am still waiting for it. (I will not hold my breath). Lastly, there is a possibility that there was a counterfeit version of the product with a 3rd batch # Gaspari did not produce that we need to investigate.

As an FYI - Gaspari tests for common contaminants. We can't test for something if there is no analytical standard for it (for HPLC). That's just the fact of it and there is none for Halodrol (but there will be VERY soon).

Our university chemist in China tested a batch to be released to us and he found it was actually real Oral Turinabol! Obviously, Rich (smartly and rightfully) put the kabosh in that and made them do the whole batch over again (part of the delay in getting a new batch out).

To say Gaspari is lax on QA/QC is not fair. The situation is not ideal but at least he is testing, at considerable expense, to make sure the usual suspects are not in his stuff. Most of the other companies don't even do that.

What if the user is naive and grossly undereducated and basis his choice on BS board logs (some of them are) and heresay that makes no sense? Still think this is a good idea? I prefer educate with fact and admit what we do not know.

And they said it was significant without quantifying that. I wonder why the would not print a specific number like 25mg per tab or 18%?
Why "significant"? Because it is absolutely nebulous and vague and protects agaist a lawsuit. Is 1mg significant? Is 0.01mg significant? Define significant?

Would I be shocked to find out there is 0.5%mg of DMT and 49.5% of Halodrol per tablet? Not really. It's insignificant and is typical of Chinese manufacturers not cleaning equipment well. Would I be surprised to find 20mg of DMT or TMG and 30mg of Halodrol per tablet? I'd go ballistic and demand Gaspari launch an investigation as to where the problem occured. There is a difference. If you can't see this you don't know this industry well. We have people who have deliberately misbranded fat loss products with clenbuterol and amphetamines got caught. We have OTC libido stuff that has "real" sildenafil citrate in it as the primary active ingredient. To me, this constitutes consumer fraud and misbranding. But a trivial contaminant, if it even exists, is not the same thing. You understand the difference?

But that is exactly what is happening here ALL over the industry. A lab assay done on raw material alone is no indication that product is in the current batch of finished goods being sold. All it means is whatever powder was sent in was tested and came back pure or not. Testing of finished product, each and every batch is the only way and almost nobody does this.

BK
Well that pretty much covers everything right there BK! And with that I just want to say, that people are flipping out and making a huge stink about this "DMT" contamination in H-50, and what if in reality all of our supps were tested? You could probably find "contamination" in a **** load of things! Good point on the testing of the raw materials, and testing of the finished product! But contamination does not mean it is a significant amount like Bruce has been stating. Now I am by FAR no expert on any of this. But ****, it happens even in our food! Contamination. "This product has been processed on machinery and equipment that has been used to process peanuts, blah , blah , blah...etc" this is not the exact wording of warnings, but you get the drift:D! Just my $.02 on this, and something to think about.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess we wont get these results anytime soon. Saw over on BB.com that there is counterfit Halodrol floating around. Also PA is on there saying he ran batch 1 through a mass spectrometer and came up with 45% DMT, 25% OT derivative.

So... anyone wanna buy 2 boxes of Halodrol off me?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Well I guess we wont get these results anytime soon.
I'd say no because BK has been arrested (I wonder why the ban here, but doesnt matter much now).

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I guess we wont get these results anytime soon. Saw over on BB.com that there is counterfit Halodrol floating around. Also PA is on there saying he ran batch 1 through a mass spectrometer and came up with 45% DMT, 25% OT derivative.

So... anyone wanna buy 2 boxes of Halodrol off me?
Could you post that link if you get time. I hate wading through BB.com.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well he was on here last week touting that you had better order something and was closed out... so what does that tell you, bragging about something that proved him wrong???

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
well he was on here last week touting that you had better order something and was closed out... so what does that tell you, bragging about something that proved him wrong???
What do you meanApowerz, I might have missed it, since I was away in NY. By the way, what ever the hell was in H-50, it worked great for me, with no sides, soooo...........

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was talking about DMT and the supposed inclsuion in H-50, and BK saying that you had better have ordered this batch etc... Check the searaches, they were closed out... And as for PA on BB.com, i take BB.com with a grain of salt. PA i trust but he has his own forum to dispel or answer questions about...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Don't imagine that we're going to know.....since BK is in jail and even if he makes bail he'd be a fool (legally) to post anything on these forums again.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I was talking about DMT and the supposed inclsuion in H-50, and BK saying that you had better have ordered this batch etc... Check the searaches, they were closed out... And as for PA on BB.com, i take BB.com with a grain of salt. PA i trust but he has his own forum to dispel or answer questions about...
Thanks bro!

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Im not bragging anything.

And I have no idea what the hell you are talking about - ordering what? Proving who wrong?

Im not the one who is saying whats in it or whats not in it, Im posting somebody else's data.

But Im sure as hell not taking some mystery chemical and If I wanted DMT I would have bought Phera-Plex.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was refering to BK coming on the board last week saying to all online stores saying they should have ordered batch 1 etc. and all the the contents of threads were modfied by our mods, and if Bk would have been saying hey order, would you think he would be saying order my DMT laden Halodrol. thats all i was saying plain and simple.

undecipherable

Board Supporter
Awards
What this?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I really just wanna know what really is in it! I have 2 boxs left from the first batch. But I'd like to know what it is before I use it. Or ebay here it comes.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I really just wanna know what really is in it! I have 2 boxs left from the first batch. But I'd like to know what it is before I use it. Or ebay here it comes.
I still would not get rid of it even if it had DMT in it, as DMT is giving people awesome gains. I understand that you can get DMT a lot cheaper allthough at a lower dosage, but if this does has DMt init, it is not all DMT, still has that OT derivitave in it. Just my $.02 on it. Anyone else?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I was interested in the OT part mainly. I could of went with another product with DMT at way cheaper of a price.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I was interested in the OT part mainly. I could of went with another product with DMT at way cheaper of a price.
Agreed! But you are still getting OT derive in it, it can't all be DMT, so might get kind of like a stack in a single prod.....now I am not sure if this would be bad or good.....but I feel what you are saying bro!

Bigfishy

Awards
DMT makes my hair fall out. If my 5 boxes of Halodrol are DMT laden then that was a massive waste of money, and I would wish BK a nice stay in prison.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
DMT makes my hair fall out. If my 5 boxes of Halodrol are DMT laden then that was a massive waste of money, and I would wish BK a nice stay in prison.
LOL!! I feel you on the hair part, mine is starting to thin on top, and I can't have that! I don't know what effects dmt has on my hair since i have not taken it (I think, unless if H-50 does have DMT in it, in which case it did not affect my hair). I can see how you would be really upset at this bro, if it is true.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
That would be a shame. I didn't notice anyone say anything about runing Finastride or any other hairloss protectants on their cycle of halo. From what i understand if it is mainly turnibol related there should be no worries. That correct right?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
That would be a shame. I didn't notice anyone say anything about runing Finastride or any other hairloss protectants on their cycle of halo. From what i understand if it is mainly turnibol related there should be no worries. That correct right?
All I can say from experience with the H-50, is that it did not cause me any hair loss, and I am pretty subceptable to it. So I hope that helps a little;)

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I guess a little protection wouldn't hurt.
Thanks.

ingo_1978

Awards
Finastride won't do anything as it doesn't convert to DHT

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Finastride won't do anything as it doesn't convert to DHT
Oh, thanks for clarifying that. What cause the hairloss experinced by Dmt users? just the androgrnic side.
I seen that in the AX forum they recommend finastride on phera which from my understanding is basicly dmt.
i still don't want dht in my halo.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
DHT isn't the only androgen that can cause hairloss; it is just the one that occurrs naturally in the body. Androgens from many AAS can cause hairloss, even if they don't convert to DHT. If you're worried about hairloss, get some spiro. That is the
only thing that supposedly protects against all androgens.

BobbyRay

Awards
So he was banned for posting that everyone should have ordered the first batch/lot of HD50? Why? And by saying this was he implying that only the first batch was good, that it was pure, or that the second batch was bad? WTF?

In any case, testing on HD50 should've been done by Gaspari Nutrition/Kneller a LOOOONG time ago, right after the article that came out alleging it had DMT in it they should've sent it in for independent testing.

Not only is the testing inexpensive but it also does not take as long as BK was acting like it did. I know for a fact that many UG labs (like the one BK got busted for operating) regularly send in small amounts of their products for testing and it costs ~100 bucks per hormone they request to have tested. And they get the results back pretty quickly, if what I've read is correct.

It was a dumb business move on their part not to get it tested before releasing it. People are much less likely to buy a product that has a big ? mark surrounding its ingredient(s) compared to a product that is correctly labeled and dosed. I, for one, would never have bought HD50 if I didn't know it wasn't 50mg of OT precursor. I don't care if it contains other stuff that works well like DMT (which can be had for much cheaper). Any deviation of more than 10% (i.e. less than 45mg OT precursor per tab) is unnacceptable for a product of this nature.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I agree Bobby. An thanks Beowulf, i've read a bit on spiro and Dr.lee.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I seen that in the AX forum they recommend finastride on phera which from my understanding is basicly dht.
i still don't want dht in my halo.
Pheraplex is basically DMT not DHT.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what I meant to say sorry.I've been a bit dislecix lately :nutkick: .

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what I meant to say sorry.I've been a bit dislecix lately :nutkick: .
eheh.
back on topic, DMT is quite androgenic, but how much it converts to DHT or if that cause androgenic issues like tren (without 5aa conversion to DHT) I lack this info.

Maybe someone with a better chemical knowledge of this compound will chime in and give some explanation.

Bigfishy

Awards
I actually used spiro with my PP and I still thinned out. I got H-50 because I thought it was close to OT which I understand to be milder on the old hair.

ingo_1978

Awards
DHT is not the only androgen to cause hair loss, any androgenic steroid can. DHT just happens to be one of the most potent. DMT is fairly androgenic and may cause some hairloss but it doesn't convert to DHT, like testosterone does. spirolactone and similar are the only things which will help by binding to the hair folical receptor and preventing an androgenic steroid to bind to it (If I remember correctly). Finsteride just stops testosterone from converting to DHT.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
DHT is not the only androgen to cause hair loss, any androgenic steroid can. DHT just happens to be one of the most potent. DMT is fairly androgenic and may cause some hairloss but it doesn't convert to DHT, like testosterone does. spirolactone and similar are the only things which will help by binding to the hair folical receptor and preventing an androgenic steroid to bind to it (If I remember correctly). Finsteride just stops testosterone from converting to DHT.
Damn, I should've looked into spiolactone earlier then! I guees I will look into to it now,while I still have enough hair:D!

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I see they have a topical and a oral pill form. Also read it drops your natural free testosterone levels in another thread about hairloss.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT TAKE ORAL SPIRO!!!!!!!!!!

Topically, it is site specific. Otherwise, it will trash your manly characteristics :(

KD1

Awards
  • Established
DHT isn't the only androgen that can cause hairloss; it is just the one that occurrs naturally in the body. Androgens from many AAS can cause hairloss, even if they don't convert to DHT.
Ahh, I get it now. So if you take Test ( which converts to DHT ) finisteride may help prevent hairloss. But if you take an AAS that is DHT like ( many are described in this fashon ), it may cause hairloss that would not be helped by the addition of finistride.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, I get it now. So if you take Test ( which converts to DHT ) finisteride may help prevent hairloss. But if you take an AAS that is DHT like ( many are described in this fashon ), it may cause hairloss that would not be helped by the addition of finistride.
Finisteride actually inhibits the 5 alpha reductase enzyme that is responsible for the conversion of androgens into DHT, so lit's effects are good for chemicals that undergo conversion. As you mentioned before it would probably be fairly ineffective with DHT compounds(hence no conversion needed). As others have said Topical Spiro is a good way to go with hairloss prevention.

anadrol75

Awards
The next time I go to my family doctor I'll tell him that I've noticed a little shedding. Think he'll give me a script?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
The next time I go to my family doctor I'll tell him that I've noticed a little shedding. Think he'll give me a script?
that's a good question. Maybe you could request it.

I have one to, do you guys come straight out to the doctor and tell them your taking roids? I don't know if docotrs in the united states act any differen't from here in canada.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
You can get a script a regrowth.com

It is run by Dr. Lee. He will email you a consultation form. You fill it out, and mail it to him. A $20 consult fee is added to your 1st order.