Who has experience with Rad & LGD stacked

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a slow cut right now until about May. After that I was looking to stack these two compounds together for 8 weeks for a bulk. I have OL's Radar1ne & LGD. My last cycle ended June of last year and I was tentatively planning to run these since. Not as much concerned with how to lay it out yet as much as I am to see some results from the two ran together. With Rad making people lethargic as quick as it has even with a real test base I plan to only run it the first three weeks as a kicker for the LGD which I'll run for a total of 6 or 8 weeks undecided, & yes followed by a full PCT with Serm.

Something like this
Rad. 8/8/8/0/0/0
LGD 12/12/12/12/12/12

What's your experience good, bad, & how did you recover & keep gains after PCT?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I stacked the two of them (combined with 4-Andro and Dermacrine/Super-DHEA). Weight gain, muscle fullness, strength all came on quickly. I also saw a leaning out of my midsection fairly quickly as well. By week three the lethargy was becoming apparent - I had used both compounds previously by themselves or stacked (Rad/Osta) and did not see the same type of lethargy. I dropped the Rad around the completion of week 4, and the lethargy subsided within a few days. Make sure you have a very solid "Test" base on tap. I'd also look into TD Test if you don't want to inject.

If you are set on only doing three weeks of Rad, I would bump the Rad dose and lower the LGD dose while stacking them. Let the Rad do the heavy lifting while the LGD is ramping up. 12 mg of Rad was much better for me than was 8mg. Consider this protocol..

RAD - 12/12/12
LGD - 8/8/8/12/12/12 (12/12)

I'd have to go back and look at some of my past posts but the only real negative side-effects I saw, other than lethargy, was hair thinning (which was noticeable - but I am prone to that) and a slightly lowered libido. As a reference, when I ran LGD solo in the past (same brand) I got a slight libido bump with only 1-2 pumps of Dermacrine per day.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I stacked the two of them (combined with 4-Andro and Dermacrine/Super-DHEA). Weight gain, muscle fullness, strength all came on quickly. I also saw a leaning out of my midsection fairly quickly as well. By week three the lethargy was becoming apparent - I had used both compounds previously by themselves or stacked (Rad/Osta) and did not see the same type of lethargy. I dropped the Rad around the completion of week 4, and the lethargy subsided within a few days. Make sure you have a very solid "Test" base on tap. I'd also look into TD Test if you don't want to inject.

If you are set on only doing three weeks of Rad, I would bump the Rad dose and lower the LGD dose while stacking them. Let the Rad do the heavy lifting while the LGD is ramping up. 12 mg of Rad was much better for me than was 8mg. Consider this protocol..

RAD - 12/12/12
LGD - 8/8/8/12/12/12 (12/12)

I'd have to go back and look at some of my past posts but the only real negative side-effects I saw, other than lethargy, was hair thinning (which was noticeable - but I am prone to that) and a slightly lowered libido. As a reference, when I ran LGD solo in the past (same brand) I got a slight libido bump with only 1-2 pumps of Dermacrine per day.
How was your solo LGD run compared to them stacked together?

I feel completely good with running LGD, but Rad has me a little uneasy from some sides I've read on it. Also I read where people who were already injecting said it still didn't stop the lethargy from Rad, was it the opposite for you? Another reason I looked at only running it three weeks hoping to come off before it really hit.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
How was your solo LGD run compared to them stacked together?

I feel completely good with running LGD, but Rad has me a little uneasy from some sides I've read on it. Also I read where people who were already injecting said it still didn't stop the lethargy from Rad, was it the opposite for you? Another reason I looked at only running it three weeks hoping to come off before it really hit.
My solo LGD run awesome. It was actually only a 5 week warmup to a bridged Trest/Pmag run. I saw absolutely no negative sides on LGD solo. Along with the sides I mentioned while stacking LGD/Rad, and none of those sides were too tough to deal with, I would say that the weight gain and strength gains were less dramatic - especially the weight gain. The five weeks of LGD saw me add 8-10 clean lbs; while I gained 10 very dry lbs in the first 3 weeks with them stacked. The 4-Andro may have played a minor role in that weight gain but the dose was low (220mg ED) and I'm not overly impressed with the newer 2-step DHEA compounds. 4-DHEA doesn't compare to the Original 4-Diol in my limited experience with the two.

I previously used Rad as a finisher (with Ostarine) at the end of a very long cycle and did not see the same reults or lethargy that I saw with the LGD/Rad combo that was the beginning of a cycle when I was fresh and fully functioning. My dose of Rad was 8mg when I was stacking it with Ostarine. My "Test" base at that time was a moderate dose of Dermacrine.

With any of these untested (at the doses we use) compounds, the results are going to vary greatly. My experience with RAD the first time was a bit different than it was the second time. 8mg was less sides but also less resuts than 12mg. I think your three week timeline is perfect. Get in, hit it hard, get your gains, and move on. This is why I suggested the 12mg of Rad and lowering the LGD to 8mg for those 3 weeks while the Rad is putting in work. The LGD will see best effects after 3 weeks so this is where you would step it up to 12mg.

I think you'll be fine with 3 weeks of Rad. The lethargy fades quick upon cessation of use. What are you planning on using as a base?

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I have Dermacrine on hand, may need to order another bottle to be safe. Thought of adding another Andro test base. I've used Epiandro and liked it but the anxiety & vivid ass night mares I could go without. The 4 Andro may be a consideration.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
IMO Dermacrine and 4-Andro would be a better combo all around.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you get some really good cycle support for your lipids, rad absolutely smashes them the pieces bro

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
CEL Cycle Assist with and additional 500mg of Tudca per day is a great support combo. Both will help to support positive lipid values.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL Cycle Assist with and additional 500mg of Tudca per day is a great support combo. Both will help to support positive lipid values.
Great recommendation right here! CEL also sells TUDCA at a very affordable price.

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a slow cut right now until about May. After that I was looking to stack these two compounds together for 8 weeks for a bulk. I have OL's Radar1ne & LGD. My last cycle ended June of last year and I was tentatively planning to run these since. Not as much concerned with how to lay it out yet as much as I am to see some results from the two ran together. With Rad making people lethargic as quick as it has even with a real test base I plan to only run it the first three weeks as a kicker for the LGD which I'll run for a total of 6 or 8 weeks undecided, & yes followed by a full PCT with Serm.

Something like this
Rad. 8/8/8/0/0/0
LGD 12/12/12/12/12/12

What's your experience good, bad, & how did you recover & keep gains after PCT?
I have also done both I but with trest. I would say use the rad for 4 weeks in you have enough