Who has all of these?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I am looking to place an oder for:

- PES Shift
- Reduce XT
- Select Protein in 7 servings size

To be delivered in EU but apparently I am unable to find a place that has all of the items in stock!

Can someone help me please?

Thanks!

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Will check and get back to update first thing in the morning.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
We have all but the reduce XT. The 7 servings are only available in certain flavors. I just got one for myself today the choc cupcake

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Shift:
https://nutraplanet.com/products/pes-shift-60-caps/

reduce xt
https://nutraplanet.com/products/sns-reduce-xt/

^^^ Some good prices there and deliver international. Getting the 7 serving sizes may be tricky. You may have to grab off their main webpage.

I will double check with NutraPlanet15 to see if there is any chance he may have any stock or think about picking some up.
Thanks! Ideally would like to buy all from the same site due to delivery costs, otherwise between shipping and customs it ends up too high. Hope someone from Nutra can confirm having these Select 7 servings available (as I mostly want to try them since where I live I can not find them!!).

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
We have all but the reduce XT. The 7 servings are only available in certain flavors. I just got one for myself today the choc cupcake
If you don't mind me asking, who is we? And are you planning to re stock on Reduce XT?

Thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks! Ideally would like to buy all from the same site due to delivery costs, otherwise between shipping and customs it ends up too high. Hope someone from Nutra can confirm having these Select 7 servings available (as I mostly want to try them since where I live I can not find them!!).
^^^^^^^^

Will check and get back to update first thing in the morning.
NutraPlanet15 will get back to you

NutraPlanet15

Awards
I am sorry... doesn't look like we will be able to do it. Reduce XT is currently out -- and no luck on the pes protein

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
We can ship almost anywhere in the world. Normally for international orders we like to use PayPal for payment. We are currently having issues with PayPal as of yesterday so that will make it difficult for you to pay through our site. I am working to fix it immediately. If you email us we will work with you to get the order completed. We can use one of many other payment options. [email protected] we do not have the reduce xt from SNS though. The PES protein we have in a few flavors currently and we have pes shift in currently

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
We can ship almost anywhere in the world. Normally for international orders we like to use PayPal for payment. We are currently having issues with PayPal as of yesterday so that will make it difficult for you to pay through our site. I am working to fix it immediately. If you email us we will work with you to get the order completed. We can use one of many other payment options. [email protected] we do not have the reduce xt from SNS though. The PES protein we have in a few flavors currently and we have pes shift in currently
Thank you! Do you intend to stock Reduce XT again?

Where can I check the Select flavors?