Who else is board

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So we have a 7 county wide in the bay area order to shelter at home no gyms no restaraunts only stores that have necessities cleaning wipe lysol spray etc are allowed to stay open and alot have cut there hours.

There is nothing to do but stay in and try to keep busy. I'm alternating between lying on my bed to recover wind that jumping into a set of burpees or pushups etc

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So we have a 7 county wide in the bay area order to shelter at home no gyms no restaraunts only stores that have necessities cleaning wipe lysol spray etc are allowed to stay open and alot have cut there hours.

There is nothing to do but stay in and try to keep busy. I'm alternating between lying on my bed to recover wind that jumping into a set of burpees or pushups etc
You could spend some time learning how to spell bored.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

After an extended period of isolation, @mixedup emerges to dominate the fighting scene.

* Not organized fighting, as civilization has ceased to exist. .. But as King of fighting for food and women in the desolated expanse...

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bored? I'm irate! I had to go to three different stores to look for formula for by baby daughter and they're cleaned out! With great difficulty, I found a Walgreens with 1 bottle of formula powder left! The whole city (NYC) has gone bananas and some scumbag people are hoarding all the supplies. I even saw this lady selling toilet paper on her block for $10 a roll!!! Jesus Christ!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bored? I'm irate! I had to go to three different stores to look for formula for by baby daughter and they're cleaned out! With great difficulty, I found a Walgreens with 1 bottle of formula powder left! The whole city (NYC) has gone bananas and some scumbag people are hoarding all the supplies. I even saw this lady selling toilet paper on her block for $10 a roll!!! Jesus Christ!
Yeah people are dicks. I work in retail and today I got some great emails about how we have to prepare for an extremely quiet period, it's gonna involve having to cut hours and let some staff go etc. I get to have those great conversations.

Doesn't compare to your issue, I have kids too and they come first.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
breastfeed?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Honestly my mind is always going.
So if I got bored, I could just dig back into one of many projects I've got just sitting there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aah, the joy of small town living. times like these when I am sooo glad I moved from the city!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check your local hospital websites for ways you can get involved

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are on lockdown no
Check your local hospital websites for ways you can get involved
No can do we are locked down mandatory shelter in place only essential travel, buying groceries, picking up medicine or hygiene products. It's the biggest shutdown in the US seven counties approx 6million people and you can be fined or arrested for failure to comply

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We are on lockdown no
No can do we are locked down mandatory shelter in place only essential travel, buying groceries, picking up medicine or hygiene products. It's the biggest shutdown in the US seven counties approx 6million people and you can be fined or arrested for failure to comply
Yes, but there may be exceptions for people that are willing to help. Some of which may be small things you can do from home? I’m not sure what they entail but many hospitals websites have a special section in which people can contact them and find out more. I haven’t followed through with any of it to see, as I am already employed at a hospital anyway.

Just a thought :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your really bored and out of work, you can get 4 grand to be injected with the virus for research. You will probably get it at some point anyway so why not make some money

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, but there may be exceptions for people that are willing to help. Some of which may be small things you can do from home? I’m not sure what they entail but many hospitals websites have a special section in which people can contact them and find out more. I haven’t followed through with any of it to see, as I am already employed at a hospital anyway.

Just a thought :)
It was a good suggestion but my wife works at one of the 2 big health companies in California and they have serious up triage rents etc they dont want anyone without need of immediate medical invention coming to hospital

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your really bored and out of work, you can get 4 grand to be injected with the virus for research. You will probably get it at some point anyway so why not make some money
If I was single I'd be all over that

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was a good suggestion but my wife works at one of the 2 big health companies in California and they have serious up triage rents etc they dont want anyone without need of immediate medical invention coming to hospital
Yes, we have seen a dramatic decline in our emergency department in terms of people coming in for needless attention. The ED has become a social event for too many people and thankfully, they have gotten the message to just stay home. If not, they have been sent home directly from triage.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Man, I wasn’t bored because I was sneaking people into an La Fitness here because I had the keys to it but the fuckers changed the locks on all their gyms out here and probably nationwide LOL.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man, I wasn’t bored because I was sneaking people into an La Fitness here because I had the keys to it but the fuckers changed the locks on all their gyms out here and probably nationwide LOL.
Wow man...they got camera’s! Hope you got a job still when this shitts over with !

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow man...they got camera’s! Hope you got a job still when this shitts over with !
Mine doesn’t have cameras. Garbage job anyways, they furloughed all their employees and told us to file for unemployment because they’re too cheap to pay us themselves lmfao.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find myself itching to go through the PH stash who i had no interest in like 3 years. I feel like at this point even 1-DHEA will have awesome results given I have only used TRT since 2017 til now lol. Last strong compound I think was 19nor tren...dienedione back in Like 2016

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find myself itching to go through the PH stash who i had no interest in like 3 years. I feel like at this point even 1-DHEA will have awesome results given I have only used TRT since 2017 til now lol. Last strong compound I think was 19nor tren...dienedione back in Like 2016
Are you off trt now?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you off trt now?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you off trt now?
God no lol always on that brotha! But I just did bloodwork today so I’ll see where I stand and then take it from there maybe add a mild compound like the DHEA derivatives.. or possibly real 4-AD.. not sure if you know what those are but a lot of guys on these boards are really knowledgeable with all this stuff

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do know what those are. Never got a chance to try 4-ad, however I have a box of designers, just waiting to be able to do some real workouts first

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And to all the people who are stuck at home and in a kcal deficit, you are fuking legends and I raise my glass of full fat chocolate moccha milk to you.