Who else gets anxiety on DMZ?

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have ran DMZ several times in the past and this time I'm running it at humble dose of 20mg along with 100mg of 17 andro and 200mg 3 andro a day.

For some reason I'm having anxiety about things that aren't huge deals and it's very obvious it's the light cycle doing it. A lot of overthinking too. Anyone else deal with this? I have dealt with depression and irritability from dmz in the past at much higher doses but never this kind of anxiety it's weird. Could it be the andros?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have ran DMZ several times in the past and this time I'm running it at humble dose of 20mg along with 100mg of 17 andro and 200mg 3 andro a day.

For some reason I'm having anxiety about things that aren't huge deals and it's very obvious it's the light cycle doing it. A lot of overthinking too. Anyone else deal with this? I have dealt with depression and irritability from dmz in the past at much higher doses but never this kind of anxiety it's weird. Could it be the andros?
I don't know that it is .... But it could definitely be the Andros.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't know that it is .... But it could definitely be the Andros.
I always thought andros were super weak like barely above sarms and those are dosed low too I believe. Are those known for causing anxiety?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always thought andros were super weak like barely above sarms and those are dosed low too I believe. Are those known for causing anxiety?
They are known to cause anxiety in some people.
Andros (in general) are fairly weak Anabolics.
But some of them are pretty strong Androgens. And that is where most anxiety comes from.

I've run a lot of really strong compounds, but I'm currently running some Andros for strength, energy, and drive. ... And it is a small step from those things, to anxiety.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when you say 17 andro 3 andro.. ?? are you saying epi and 3ad? or ??

epi is well known to have some mental effects on users.. for me I get that alfa feeling on a high dose and get a elevated energy feeling from smaller doses. you should be able to kill one at a time and figure out if its the hormones or something else altogether. take one out for two days and see if anything changes, then repeat until your sure its not one of the hormones.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dmz literally makes me a walking panic attack I try to just put up with it

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ increased my anxiety, but I am prone to it and take medicine for it.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve heard from a lot of folks that DMZ causes them anxiety, I myself suffer daily with anxiety but DMZ actually makes me feel better and causes no anxiety at all. I’ve ran lots of different compounds and strangely enough non of them actually enhanced my anxiety, a lot of them make me feel better.