Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should be good now
Still doesn't work, there are no shipping options and i can't complete the order. If i change it to US then i get shipping options. Maybe I'm being really dumb here, but there just seems to be no way to get it to go thru, guess its not meant to be

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
well **** :-(
Echeck or whatever it’s called where you give the bank info is actually supposedly more secure than using your CC.

Still doesn't work, there are no shipping options and i can't complete the order. If i change it to US then i get shipping options. Maybe I'm being really dumb here, but there just seems to be no way to get it to go thru, guess its not meant to be
I obviously don’t work for or know anything about this company, but I would email them and say hey I live in UK and am an AM member, if the sale applies I want these exact items (maybe screenshot your cart), and let them get back to you after the holiday. If it’s a worthwhile business venture to them they would make a one time code or something for you likely even if the proper sale was over. Usually holiday sales are kind of something that they set up then deal with on Monday after their family time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
well **** :-(
Echeck or whatever it’s called where you give the bank info is actually supposedly more secure than using your CC.

I obviously don’t work for or know anything about this company, but I would email them and say hey I live in UK and am an AM member, if the sale applies I want these exact items (maybe screenshot your cart), and let them get back to you after the holiday. If it’s a worthwhile business venture to them they would make a one time code or something for you likely even if the proper sale was over. Usually holiday sales are kind of something that they set up then deal with on Monday after their family time.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I answered this in another thread, but for the present they are unable to ship
To the UK

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, no credit cards - is that correct?
I know we had processing issue that were resolved but I’m guessing out again

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I placed an order and recieved a reply, but had to send SL customer service another email because I found something in their notes to be confusing. I assume because I made my order prior to the deadline and because I am waiting on a reply, everything will be OK honoring the discount between now and when I am able to render payment (since that is the question I have).

Edit - its all taken care of!

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I placed an order and recieved a reply, but had to send SL customer service another email because I found something in their notes to be confusing. I assume because I made my order prior to the deadline and because I am waiting on a reply, everything will be OK honoring the discount between now and when I am able to render payment (since that is the question I have).
If not I will work with you to fix

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Yh thats a good idea, I'm gonna try that in January and make a bigger order too, hopefully make it worth their while

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How about a 1 day 40% off Mothers Day or Memorial Day sale?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious....Any chance at getting squarepay back? (I was able to type in credit card after submitting order, it was quick and easy)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious....Any chance at getting squarepay back? (I was able to type in credit card after submitting order, it was quick and easy)

I’ll ask. Not sure it’s a choice thing

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Picked up some Supreme injectable LGD4033 at Easter. Running 26mg/day on 6 days/wk for 130 total mg/wk, along with 300 test e & 250 mast e. Doesn’t seem to have added any side effects to the stack, but definitely seemed to have added a little strength & size. No heartburn for me like consuming capsules would cause, most importantly.

It crashed on me within a couple days of getting it - heated it in some boiling water & it went right back into solution and has stayed that way since. No PIP and smooth stuff. I’m very satisfied with the product!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picked up some Supreme injectable LGD4033 at Easter. Running 26mg/day on 6 days/wk for 130 total mg/wk, along with 300 test e & 250 mast e. Doesn’t seem to have added any side effects to the stack, but definitely seemed to have added a little strength & size. No heartburn for me like consuming capsules would cause, most importantly.

It crashed on me within a couple days of getting it - heated it in some boiling water & it went right back into solution and has stayed that way since. No PIP and smooth stuff. I’m very satisfied with the product!
Thank you