White Pipes sponosored log

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
First of all wanted to send a big thank you to Controlled Labs and Sean1332 for hooking me up with a bottle of White Pipes

Stats:
25y/o been training for 6..
5'8" - 188lbs ~13%bf
hypertrophy/volume based training- 6 day split ( for now )
current goal is lean bulk but will be transitioning to a cut within a few weeks

Initial Thoughts - I was lucky enough to be able to get a couple samples from the Controlled Labs promo to try it out and decided to get 2 workouts of of the sample so essentially tried out what would be equal to one scoop. Even from the one scoop I was able to get a ridiculous pump from this product. I have been off stims and pre workouts for a little over 2 months so my body was primed for it.

With the sample I definitely didn't use as much water as I was supposed to so, the taste was out of the this world good!(sample was Watermelon) but was a little chalky and gritty but definitely attributing that to the face that I used only about 4-5oz water. So I'm looking forward to not being in a rush next time and really seeing what this can do... Without a doubt from the jump I can compare this very closely to High Volume which i know is a huge favorite on AM, but time will tell.

as for the ingredients, Im a huge fan of citrulline malate as I've used before with great results and truly believe is a staple in the preworkout category for pump and endurance
and also have used agmatine sulfate with some success wouldn't say as much as citmal, and for the hydromax haven't experimented yet but will see how it goes.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
So far have only been able to experiment with one scoop, but for me right now one scoop has been more than enough. Taking it usually 20 minutes before I walk in the gym and even though it is non stim just an overall good feeling from set to set without much fatigue as the workout progresses. Truly love the endurance benefits of citrulline malate, coming from using nothing preworkout for over 2 months you can absolutely feel the difference

Taste & Mixability 4/5 - taste is great, still a little chalky but have to play around with the amount of water, might be because of the glycerol I know the hydromax should help but still feels a little off.. might be me

Pump 4/5 - really felt it on the first day so looking forward to up the dose in the upcoming weeks and really letting the swoleness begin.

Endurance - 5/5 like I said its non stim but the citrulline malate is an amazing ingredient for increasing endurance without using gray area ingredients

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed! I agree on citmal. It's one of my favorite ingredients.