Gaf Knee Member Aug 2, 2003 #1 Invalid Link Removed It takes a second or two to load, but it's worth it.
b-boy Active Member Aug 4, 2003 #3 O ****!!!!!!!! Man that **** was crazy...LOL damn i can't stop laughing, the kid was off the hook though.
O ****!!!!!!!! Man that **** was crazy...LOL damn i can't stop laughing, the kid was off the hook though.
Bone Active Member Aug 4, 2003 #5 LMAO!! I dont think any of the adults knew what he was saying Peace Bone
Sheesh Veteran member Aug 5, 2003 #6 I hope they don't. Who would want their 10 year old sayin... "i got a big weed stash, pocket full of cash, just seen a big ol ass"
I hope they don't. Who would want their 10 year old sayin... "i got a big weed stash, pocket full of cash, just seen a big ol ass"
Kitchen Chemist Veteran member Aug 5, 2003 #8 That kid should be locked up lol. Good **** bro, thanks for sharing
Gaf Knee Member Aug 7, 2003 #10 Haha yeah I can't decide which I loved more; the chicken dance or the "sticky icky icky" bit.