White Flood SALE

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I purchased White Flood for the first time based on a review/log written by Poison. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/152056-white-flood-new.html The review was thorough, seemed pretty honest to me, and well organized. He also used complete sentences :laugh: ...maybe consider that fella for a rep position???

My initial impression after a few workouts is that White Flood is as good or better than some of my favorite preworkout mixes. The stim effect with 1 scoop was smooth, but enough to get me going after a typical work day. I've had no jitters, no crash. I had no trouble falling asleep at night either, dosing about 6 hours before bedtime.

The mood / focus effect, which is the most important for my personal tastes, was excellent. Lots of fellas have been telling me that the gaba was a nice ingredient to add to preworkout supplements and I have to admit that I was skeptical. I expected it to make me tired, similar to my experience with Ldopa and mucana based supplements. Well I was completely wrong. The gaba is WF is just enough to enhance well being, without making me tired whatsoever. In my opinion, this is where WF excels.

Pump was mediocre although I don't believe that's all that important to me. I rate most preworkout mixes with a mediocre pump score anyhow, so no big deal here.

In terms of stomach tolerance, I am sensitive on occasion. WF gave me no GI discomfort, no running to the bathroom, no gas, no problems.

I got WF via the rediculous sale on NP. I'm wondering if the sale price is for an old version of the flavoring system. Or maybe just a 1 batch miss with flavoring system. It's fruit punch and by no means gross whatsoever, just to clarify. I suspect that I'm spoiled with some of kid candy flavors I've tried lately. If I graded most other mixes that I've tried an A or B, WF taste would probably be a C-

Also, I've tried it with 8, 16, and 24 ounces of water. Honestly, the amount of water didn't really make a difference. Mixability was fine though, no problems there.

Overall, I've tried maybe 25 or 30 different preworkout mixes. I'd probably rank my response to WF in my top 5 and I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
excellent to hear. nope, this was just an amazing deal to get the word out about the new flavor :)
It was definitely worth it. I look forward to my next workout tomorrow to use it again. I have about an hour of lifts and then an hour of a full body pump class afterwards. I'm confident that endurance for the long session will be just fine as well with WF.

Also, the sale is a great way to encourage people try out a supplement. There's so many I want to try, but the list is 10 pages long :laugh:

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Wow, 10 pages of supplements you want to try? I'm glad you gave White Flood a shot! Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, 10 pages of supplements you want to try? I'm glad you gave White Flood a shot! Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions.
Ha Ha SLIGHT exaggeration maybe :laugh: But anyhow, ya I'll shoot ya a pm if anything comes up. At the same time, it's pretty clear cut with how to use WF so far. Simple and effective :head:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha SLIGHT exaggeration maybe :laugh: But anyhow, ya I'll shoot ya a pm if anything comes up. At the same time, it's pretty clear cut with how to use WF so far. Simple and effective :head:
very true, and delicious :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
celc5, awesome! I picked up one of those silly priced sample tubs, as well. I'm probably going to break down and add it pre-early morning BJJ class tomorrow with the Myodrol. I need some clarity and focus. Glad you are liking it!

BTW, try 1.5 scoops sometime. :D

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
celc5, awesome! I picked up one of those silly priced sample tubs, as well. I'm probably going to break down and add it pre-early morning BJJ class tomorrow with the Myodrol. I need some clarity and focus. Glad you are liking it!

BTW, try 1.5 scoops sometime. :D
Right on man. I haven't tried 1.5 scoops yet since I usually work out in the evening after work. Now that you tempted me, I gotta try 1.5 or 2 scoops this weekend with an earlier workout :head:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two is too much for me, but on the right day, 1.5 is great!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
I like Lemonade. Others like fruit punch now!