White Flash, Controlled Labs's new preworkout: SPONSORED LOG

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I’m not going to get too wrapped up in what’s in this stuff. You can look at the labels that I post here and see for yourself. Pretty good clinical doses of some good supplements.

Smell:
No real notable smell when dry. When mixed faint cherry smell

Mixability in bottle of water shaken, left to sit for 5 minutes. Considerable settling. This is not a big deal. Anyone who knows anything about 7th grade science knows that there is only so much material that can be actually dissolved in water. This is just a good sign that you have a preworkout jammed to the gills. Just give it a shake before each gulp.

Taste: pleasantly not over powering with flavor. It’s a faint cherry limeade taste. Some drinks are so are overly powerful that are sickly tasting. This is pleasant. I mixed with 16 oz water. We’ll try 12 on the next session which will be either Tuesday or Wednesday. (Maybe going to save this for morning training on weekends though depending on the caffeine rush, and how long it lasts.

Performance: we’ll report back after squat and leg training this morning. My performance was ok... Hit my goals for lifts today. So check that off as a positive.

Crash: we’ll report later on if I noticed crash feeling. Nothing yet. UPDATE: Didn’t feel a crash.

Stomach: we’ll report any indigestion if occurs. Nothing yet. And I am in process off stopping a proton pump inhibitor, so I was expecting this to really give me a little reflux.

Just

IMG_1525004505.329330.jpg

IMG_1525004519.193088.jpg

IMG_1525004607.809721.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I've always thought CL nails it on taste. IN on this.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to using this on Tuesday. I was in a little bit of a fog on Sunday.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys! Got into this stuff on Wednesday evening for deadlift day. Mixed with a little less water, around 12oz. Taste was phenomenal. Tasted like a “bomb pop”. Those red white blue popsicles.
I hit my goal lifts for the day and had some progress in the assistance lifts.
Absolutely zero crash. I went to bed like a baby that night around 11. Considering I chugged this down at 7, quite impressive there.
Also, very nice and smooth energy delivery. No BAM instant caffeine hit feeling. (Some May like that some may not).

This is very similar to CL’s Brainwash feeling, when I took that with extra caffeine.

I’m loving this product

Only thing I think they are missing here:
Creatine, beta alanine, and maybe some ALCAR

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 of this Log..... Bench and chest day!
-12 oz water is good flavor spot
-drank this at 9:05a
-felt hit at 9:18 it’s starting to come on. Not anxiety ridden. Just feeling it a bit, feels nice and smooth with focus.
-did I hit my goals?- yes, however missed my joker set in 1’s week. No big deal.
-how was pump?- my pump is ok, but I’m at the end of a training cycle. So there’s that.
-any crash?-

These questions will be answered in the next few hours....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We left out the creatine so folks can stack this with our Green Mag or Green Bulk creatine blends, or still use it if they don’t want to use creatine - tough to find a preWO without creatine.

Beta-Al, I honestly hate from the tingles. It does no benefit to dose accutely either as it’s a buildup compound best taken for months every day regardless of timing, so we skipped it. People who are interested in taking enough to raise endurance generally take bulk BA already as most pre’s don’t have clinical dosing of it.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We left out the creatine so folks can stack this with our Green Mag or Green Bulk creatine blends, or still use it if they don’t want to use creatine - tough to find a preWO without creatine.

Beta-Al, I honestly hate from the tingles. It does no benefit to dose accutely either as it’s a buildup compound best taken for months every day regardless of timing, so we skipped it. People who are interested in taking enough to raise endurance generally take bulk BA already as most pre’s don’t have clinical dosing of it.
Valid points...

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 of this Log..... Squat + quad and ham
-12 oz water is good flavor spot
-did I hit my goals?- yes, and hit my joker set
-how was pump?- leg day I don’t notice pumps in my legs
-any crash?- no crash again

Definitely happy with this so far. Just as I like Brainwash very much.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 of this Log..... overhead presss, shoulders triceps

-did I hit my goals?- no but got prescribed reps. No joker
-how was pump?- pretty good pump, upper volume a bit and dropped back loading on assistance
-trouble sleeping last night, very weird dreams. First time I took this stuff so late in day. It was around 6 or 630

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 of this Log..... Deadlift, back and biceps

-did I hit my goals?- yes plus hit joker set
-how was pump?- pretty good pump, upper volume a bit and dropped back loading on assistance
-trouble sleeping last night, very weird dreams. First time I took this stuff so late in day. It was around 6 or 630. See how we do tonight....

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m now heading into my deload week. What is preference here? Keep taking through deload? Or can I cease usage during deload, and then resume starting next cycle on May 19. Let me know what the preference is, sponsors...

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 and 8 not much to report new. Same effects as I have been reporting... In a few days I’ll put some detail in about body comp since starting.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Moved into fat loss cycle. Ill report with starting body comp stats today. And continue to report on progress throughout Log.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing knew to report. I’ll report back on body comp in another week or so.
No sides from this that I can tell, I’m taking at night and still sleeping, which is weird. I don’t get how they are pulling that off, but that right there should be a huge selling point.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing knew to report. I’ll report back on body comp in another week or so.
No sides from this that I can tell, I’m taking at night and still sleeping, which is weird. I don’t get how they are pulling that off, but that right there should be a huge selling point.
I can only guess that the Theanine is making it smooth enough to relax, along with your caffeine tolerance.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loved it. Will be buying this... My favorite thing about this pre workout was that you could take it at 530 and still fall asleep. I had taken it as late as 7 and got to bed fine. Smooth energy. If you want to get all stimmed out for some reason probably look elsewhere.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loved it. Will be buying this... My favorite thing about this pre workout was that you could take it at 530 and still fall asleep. I had taken it as late as 7 and got to bed fine. Smooth energy. If you want to get all stimmed out for some reason probably look elsewhere.
That’s exactly how I feel about it. Thank you for reviewing this for us!