Whisky's first stabbing cycle plan

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah my bad. Fine everyone PM me, there. I'll go back and delete me post.

Perhaps better discussed in private, but with the SARM and PH ban expanding likely... and most UGL and RC companies now being overseas with domestic logistics operations...

Perhaps AnabolicMinds should take more of a BrotherhoodofPain approach and attract new sponsor base that can also help us out with even better gear??

And having been natty twice, and then using methyl PH and SARMS, I'm really looking forward to finally getting into real gear and ducking a lot of these side effects I mean I made some gains, no doubt... Took me forever to get past the self pinning part, but now largely good to go.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah my bad. Fine everyone PM me, there. I'll go back and delete me post.

Perhaps better discussed in private, but with the SARM and PH ban expanding likely... and most UGL and RC companies now being overseas with domestic logistics operations...

Perhaps AnabolicMinds should take more of a BrotherhoodofPain approach and attract new sponsor base that can also help us out with even better gear??

And having been natty twice, and then using methyl PH and SARMS, I'm really looking forward to finally getting into real gear and ducking a lot of these side effects I mean I made some gains, no doubt... Took me forever to get past the self pinning part, but now largely good to go.
Ive never viewed pro hormones in a positive light. This has always been a game of cat and mouse. Ive been waiting, not happily, for the day that the feds closed the RC loophole. I dont feel you need to remove your post. We all make mistakes. The way to go about this on most boards is to PM the moderators for source checks.

Real gear just cant be compared to the exoteric substances pushed by supplement companies. I just the other day encountered 2 substances you can buy for only a few dollars being sold for up to $120.00. Makes me ill to see this level of greed and deception.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is unfortunate that we have idiots running the country that don’t understand supply and demand. You can’t legislate demand out of a market.

But yet they have put us in a terrible position between three choices:

1) Take legal stuff and cause excessive bodily damage

2) Risk using the illegal stuff for overall benefits (if you don’t get caught)

3) Do neither and aspire to be less

We all know it was about #3 though. Test makes men too independent, smart & motivated. The elites like to keep that market cornered.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive never viewed pro hormones in a positive light. This has always been a game of cat and mouse. Ive been waiting, not happily, for the day that the feds closed the RC loophole. I dont feel you need to remove your post. We all make mistakes. The way to go about this on most boards is to PM the moderators for source checks.

Real gear just cant be compared to the exoteric substances pushed by supplement companies. I just the other day encountered 2 substances you can buy for only a few dollars being sold for up to $120.00. Makes me ill to see this level of greed and deception.
Yeah, especially when 10mL of Test-C runs $25/bottle nowadays...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is unfortunate that we have idiots running the country that don’t understand supply and demand. You can’t legislate demand out of a market.

But yet they have put us in a terrible position between three choices:

1) Take legal stuff and cause excessive bodily damage

2) Risk using the illegal stuff for overall benefits (if you don’t get caught)

3) Do neither and aspire to be less

We all know it was about #3 though. Test makes men too independent, smart & motivated. The elites like to keep that market cornered.
Well if one see themselves ass less because they don't have enough muscles our society has failed a little. Everyone shouldn't be the same cause than we wouldn't have anyone to look up to. I take aas but I admire people who work their ass off without taking anything. I guess it's the confidence some of us need to feel better about ourselves, always be a step ahead.

Besides what's the fun if everyone has free access? Isn't it better to be one of rich pianas 5%? Haha

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if one see themselves ass less because they don't have enough muscles our society has failed a little. Everyone shouldn't be the same cause than we wouldn't have anyone to look up to. I take aas but I admire people who work their ass off without taking anything. I guess it's the confidence some of us need to feel better about ourselves, always be a step ahead.

Besides what's the fun if everyone has free access? Isn't it better to be one of rich pianas 5%? Haha
That’s not what I meant by saying “aspire to be less.” That statement directly connects to building a society averse to risk-taking, not a society that has to be muscular and strong to be valued, although one would be in denial if they said it doesn’t matter to folks. This of course coming from a person with small stature who has aways been overlooked by a number of opportunities for that very reason, so the claim couldn’t be more sincere. I only wish people would measure a man by his character and not his appearance.

I’d trade a body like Phil Heath for a mind like Elon Musk any day.

Regarding everything else you said, I concur.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s not what I meant by saying “aspire to be less.” That statement directly connects to building a society averse to risk-taking, not a society that has to be built and strong to be valued. This of course coming from a person with small stature who has aways been overlooked by a number of opportunities for that very reason, the claim couldn’t be more sincere.

I’d trade a body like Phil Heath for a mind like Elon Musk any day.
Well Phil heath is extreme haha.. But yeah with the money musk makes I'd be happy to just do yoga

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Phil heath is extreme haha.. But yeah with the money musk makes I'd be happy to just do yoga
Not the money. The man aspires to do more. He strapped a car to his last rocket just to say there is a red Tesla cruising the solar system, lol.

Elon is a man of 1st principles. I used an example that most of ya’ll would know and level with. Truly, if I could trade for any mind, it’d be more like Jordan Peterson.

But I digress...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not the money. The man aspires to do more. He strapped a car to his last rocket just to say there is a red Tesla cruising the solar system, lol.

Elon is a man of 1st principles. I used an example that most of ya’ll would know and level with. Truly, if I could trade for any mind, it’d be more like Jordan Peterson.

But I digress...
Haha I see what you mean, just saying that I think most of of us here wants a good body, probably everyone if it would go hand in hand with powerlifting, if we couldnt have that, money would be the second choice for most people.. Sadly money tend to give you short pleasure.

For most people though, money is probably the first choice if we don't count having a wife and or family.

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haha I see what you mean, just saying that I think most of of us here wants a good body, probably everyone if it would go hand in hand with powerlifting, if we couldnt have that, money would be the second choice for most people.. Sadly money tend to give you short pleasure.

For most people though, money is probably the first choice if we don't count having a wife and or family.
Finally, a conversation truelly worth the time to comment on. Have you ever wondered why the U.S. economy runs the way it does? Its lies, manipulation,and obfuscation. We use the carrot and or the stick to keep people down. Why arent math and science prioretized at the youngest of ages onward? Why do we put so much ibto Physical Education and not economics, marketing, and personal finance?

Its much more difficult to fleece a population through education. Ive almost leapt out of my seat when a vetrinarian pushes a prescription animal food. When the gaming community went to "microtransactions" and pay DLC.

When a supplement company will take one study showing a possible 1% increase in strength over a placebo group from 12 weeks of a substance use.

How about the fact that many household cleaners are 2 percent citric acid or 0.3 percent ammonia.

I have examples for weeks and weeks. I don't have enough time to list them all.

Next time you go to buy a new car tell the salesman you are 1, not trading anything in. Tell the finance manager you dont want any extraneous crap. Tell the dealer you want to see the dealer Holdback from the brand and you want at least half applied to your new car purchase. See who will give you the lowest apr on financing. Say yes or no and dont give an explanation why. You dont owe anyone an explanation for anything. Force them to keep making offers until you reach one that is good or you just have to stand up and walk away.

I went with family 2 years ago and the dealer came in with a 4th offer and he returned with several men. I stood up and said get back. Everyone who isnt the sales manager needs to go away this minute.

Its a hard world, educate yourself, show some aggression, and get what you want.

Newth

Awards

But I digress...
If our society didn't view psychology with fear or as a band-aid, as a species we would advance so much faster.