Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys,

Planning my second cycle (start in March) and got some good options in my stash - need help choosing though......

Stats
6’1”
206lbs
18% bf (most subc, visercal is very low - all confirmed by dexa a few weeks back)
Dropped 140lbs 5 years back hence the point above

Finished first cycle end of last year, gained 7lbs lean mass (after pct) and 30lbs plus on squat and dead. Was 1/4/epiandro plus mk677 (still running the mk). Full log on here and really enjoyed it. Limited sides and was happy with my discipline running a proper cycle.

I’m working on (but some way off) getting over my needle issues. I’ll get there, just gonna take some time so it’s oral for now.

Goal is lean bulk, I do liss cardio 5-6 times a week for 40mins and eat clean always (and never drink) so lifestyle already fits the goal.

Calories tracked as standard and currently hitting 3,300 a day to cut a couple of lbs fat before I start.

I’ve also just got bloods done (waiting on results) so start date is subject to those being clear.

I have:

TD Trest
4-ad (1 step, not andro)
Liquidien
Nano 1-t
nanodrol
Tbol (legit tbol, had a chance to get so did)
Epistane (havoc)

I’ve got enough of all the above to run at proper doses for a full 6-8 week run.

Nolva, clomid and exem already on hand and gtg.

Depending on cycle choosen appropriate on cycle support will be added, used CEL assist last time and would add TUDCA for any methyls.

My thought:

1) epistane and trest
2) nanodrol, nano 1t, 4ad
3) nanodrol, liquidien, 4ad
4) trest and tbol

The liquidien is the one I know least about so if anyone has experience of using would love to know.

I really enjoyed the epiandro last stack - purely for pwo fun is it worth adding to any of the above.

Any thoughts? Any new options using that?

I know this options are a big step up from my first cycle and I’m prepared for that. Have bp cuff monitor to keep eye on bp with extra hawthorn berry on hand.

Let me know what you think guys

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Planning my second cycle (start in March) and got some good options in my stash - need help choosing though......

Stats
6’1”
206lbs
18% bf (most subc, visercal is very low - all confirmed by dexa a few weeks back)

Finished first cycle end of last year, gained 7lbs lean mass (after pct) and 30lbs plus on squat and dead. Was 1/4/epiandro plus mk677 (still running the mk). Full log on here and really enjoyed it. Limited sides and was happy with my discipline running a proper cycle.

I’m working on (but some way off) getting over my needle issues. I’ll get there, just gonna take some time so it’s oral for now.

Goal is lean bulk, I do liss cardio 5-6 times a week for 40mins and eat clean always (and never drink) so lifestyle already fits the goal.

Calories tracked as standard and currently hitting 3,300 a day to cut a couple of lbs fat before I start.

I’ve also just got bloods done (waiting on results) so start date is subject to those being clear.

I have:

TD Trest
4-ad (1 step, not andro)
Liquidien
Nano 1-t
nanodrol
Epistane (havoc)

I’ve got enough of all the above to run at proper doses for a full 6-8 week run.

Depending on cycle choosen appropriate on cycle support will be added, used CEL assist last time and would add TUDCA for any methyls.

My thought:

1) epistane and trest
4) trest and tbol

The liquidien is the one I know least about so if anyone has experience of using would love to know.

I really enjoyed the epiandro last stack - purely for pwo fun is it worth adding to any of the above.

I know this options are a big step up from my first cycle and I’m prepared for that. Have bp cuff monitor to keep eye on bp with extra hawthorn berry on hand.

Liquiden is kinda weak, nanodrol and trest will be the superior massgainers here.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Liquiden is kinda weak, nanodrol and trest will be the superior massgainers here.
Thanks Chados, any tips on where the liquidien might best fit (ive got it so may as well use it at some point).

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Hey guys,

Stats
6’1”
206lbs

I have:

TD Trest
4-ad (1 step, not andro)
Liquidien
Nano 1-t
nanodrol
Epistane (havoc)

My thought:

1) epistane and trest
4) trest and tbol

you have a problem with needles, but did bloodwork? how?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you have a problem with needles, but did bloodwork? how?
Finger prick......

I can handle some one else using a needle on me (and have a mate ill probably ask to throw the dart eventually). Its not the pain or anyone, its the sight, i can't watch someone getting a needle put in on tv without going weak at the knees for example

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Chados, any tips on where the liquidien might best fit (ive got it so may as well use it at some point).
I think it's safe to throw in with any cycle here. I could see trest nanodrol being a pretty intense cycle

Pablo94

Awards
I will eventually convince you test is best

Love the mate who’ll be jabbing whisky one day ��

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will eventually convince you test is best

Love the mate who’ll be jabbing whisky one day ��
Lol, I have no doubts about test being best.....its being around consistently enough with work for you to stab me. Haha

I need to be able to do it myself ultimately.

In the meantime ive already got the orals so may as well use them.....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I have no doubts about test being best.....its being around consistently enough with work for you to stab me. Haha

I think of you decide to run test with nanodrol and masteron or tren would produce some massive results. You probably don't wanna touch tren when you havent used test alone but masteron isn't very harsh.

Pablo94

Awards
I see your ugly fsce 2x per week you’ll be okay haha

HAMinTheTrap

Awards

why dont you try using TD test?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane+td trest would be a nice step up. Even just epistane+4ad or nanodrol+4ad.