while using steroids? its good to use test booster ?

nextcutler

Awards
I have two anabeta elite and I want to know if its a good idea to use one while using steroids or only in post cycle? I have an Erase pro, too but that is only for the post cycle .

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Save it for PCT.
It shines there.

Also while cycling i suggest just running supports, the less your liver has to filter while on the better

nextcutler

Awards
thanks for answer:) .so while cycle, not using test boosters or something like only the steroids and BCAAS and whey/creatine/preworkout but nothing more?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
thanks for answer:) .so while cycle, not using test boosters or something like only the steroids and BCAAS and whey/creatine/preworkout but nothing more?
You definitely want some on cycle support. What are you running? Also, what else do you have lined up for PCT?

nextcutler

Awards
I have right now a Anabeta Elite, creatine of BSN, BCAA Energy of EVL. Mr hyde preworkout, animal pak, fish oil and for the post cycle an Erase pro, a tribulus and another Anabeta elite

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
it seems like you're going in blind, might wanna post pone and do more research. And I'd stay away from preworkouts man, don't wanna hike the blood pressure up more than it could potentially rise.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I have right now a Anabeta Elite, creatine of BSN, BCAA Energy of EVL. Mr hyde preworkout, animal pak, fish oil and for the post cycle an Erase pro, a tribulus and another Anabeta elite
me Hyde has 300 mg of caffeine, deff stay away on cycle unless you're sure your BP is stable. What steroid are you gonna run?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I would post your steroid and your full pct here BEFORE you start anything. You may save yourself a lot of problems down the road...

Swolljaboi

Awards
I agree with these guys. I jumped into my first cycle blind and had to scramble to get everything I needed before my cycle ended. Do your research first.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I was getting ready to ask a variation of this... Assuming a SERM (which gets the boys going - incredibly, according to Fit1962's recent posts), why even use herbal T Boosters for PCT? Or DAA for that matter? Isn't the SERM doing way more in that area? I have a bunch of herbals, and was wondering how best to utilize them from a 'Bang for Buck' standpoint - PCT or a later 'Natural' cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need a serm most importantly

nextcutler

Awards
my cycle is fine! and post cycle,too. Its already my second time, but although the HCG and clomid and nolvadex, I wanna know if some products are good for the post cycle ,too? and while I am on a cycle is a good idea to use test booster or is useless?

Swolljaboi

Awards
Test booster is useless on cycle. In PCT add in something like ArA or Follidrone. Helps keep gains and helps PCT not be such a drag.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my cycle is fine! and post cycle,too. Its already my second time, but although the HCG and clomid and nolvadex, I wanna know if some products are good for the post cycle ,too? and while I am on a cycle is a good idea to use test booster or is useless?
Useless on cycle as previously stated. Great for pct as previously stated. You could add in a natural anabolic like epicatechin or laxogenin

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Well, excuse us for trying to help you out by giving you advice on the cycle you won't post. The fact that you asked whether you would benefit from a natty test booster ON CYCLE makes me think you may not really know what you're doing 100%. But you say you do, so good luck.

crgsander

Awards
Easy now.........the guys here are just trying to help out and have given you good advice. I agree with them, you need to post up what your plans are, from your posts, I don't think you have as good a handle on it as you think. Just my 2 cents.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to use CEL PCT Assist (test booster) on cycle to keep libido up a bit. But that's something i'd only really recommend for longer cycles, and people who don't mind spending a bit extra money.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
it seems like you're going in blind, might wanna post pone and do more research. And I'd stay away from preworkouts man, don't wanna hike the blood pressure up more than it could potentially rise.
I'm upping my meth usage for more endurance in the gym while on 800mg of tren ace and 1200mg of EQ.